Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 275. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 504
You guys need to swtich to a different strain because whatever you've been smoking is making you paranoid.   There is NO parallel between Maza and POT.  None.  The Lakota nation is an actual official organization / tribe / nation.   The "pot industry" is decentralized and exists only intangibly no where and everywhere simultaneously.  Who among us really doesn't get that?   POTcoin IS the official cryptocurrency of the cannabis industry because WE make it so.  This is just nonsense.

Exactly. What's so hard to understand about all this?

If a person doesn't like potcoin, don't buy or mine any. Simple as that. Coin starts to get a little more popular and negative people come out the shadows to complain about this or that. What is stopping people from holding any other coin AND potcoin? Why be upset if potcoin rises and another coin doesn't?

Potcoin is new competition to whatever coin they holding. They bash Potcoin because they aren't invested in it. But thats ok let them talk. It doesn't really matter what somebody who isn't invested in the coin has to say about it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
You guys need to swtich to a different strain because whatever you've been smoking is making you paranoid.   There is NO parallel between Maza and POT.  None.  The Lakota nation is an actual official organization / tribe / nation.   The "pot industry" is decentralized and exists only intangibly no where and everywhere simultaneously.  Who among us really doesn't get that?   POTcoin IS the official cryptocurrency of the cannabis industry because WE make it so.  This is just nonsense.

Exactly. What's so hard to understand about all this?

If a person doesn't like potcoin, don't buy or mine any. Simple as that. Coin starts to get a little more popular and negative people come out the shadows to complain about this or that. What is stopping people from holding any other coin AND potcoin? Why be upset if potcoin rises and another coin doesn't?
Activity: 35

Mazacoin claimed to be official currency of the Lakota Nation, Potcoin is BRANDING itself as the official cryptocurrency of the Cannabis industry.

Those are two different things.

Troll elsewhere, kthx.

No, the DEV claimed it is the official currency, so I guess DOPEcoin isn't? Is it not also worthy to be the "official" cannabis cryptos? This isn't trolling just cutting through the double standards.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dope

DOPEcoin has a big marijuana leaf on it, what of it.

The point is I could go create THC coin and claim it to be the "official" currency of the cannabis industry too but it doesn't make it so.

Just try to do so Smiley Good luck, if you do a good job i may get into thc too.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Mazacoin claimed to be official currency of the Lakota Nation, Potcoin is BRANDING itself as the official cryptocurrency of the Cannabis industry.

Troll elsewhere, kthx.

No, the DEV claimed it is the official currency, so I guess DOPEcoin isn't? Is it not also worthy to be the "official" cannabis cryptos? This isn't trolling just cutting through the double standards.

DOPEcoin has a big marijuana leaf on it, what of it.

The point is I could go create THC coin and claim it to be the "official" currency of the cannabis industry too but it doesn't make it so.
Activity: 35

Troll elsewhere, kthx.

legendary

Troll elsewhere, kthx.

legendary
Activity: 812
fwiw. I agree, making spurious claims does not engender trust.  (I also think not distancing oneself from illegal marijuana seed sellers does little to attract serious investors).

Agree, I think in all honesty you do better to put your money in marijuana stocks and if you believe in crypto, invest in Bitcoin. I know personally if I was a Colorado pot seller and had trouble getting banks to take my money, I'd rather be paid in Bitcoin since it is the standard crypto than a burgeoning Potcoin. Also at least Bitcoin gives it a somewhat more respectable status, this coin and its whole identity and marketing feels to me like a head shop asking to be paid in Bongs or something (not to sully the work of the designers, it is awesome and i'd love to have a real physical pot coin just for a keepsake, just worry about the marketing of it)

Great, your point is taken, BYE!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
update:1900 already
pumpers got their btc, everybody run!!!
haha yes i was saying that, at 2200. and i look when its at 3500, and theirs been a WHOPPING 10 BTC IN VOLUME SINCE THAN. YA, THATS REAL PRICE MOVEMENT
just look at the order books, theirs a few ppl trying to keep it propped up, its so obvious for anyone whos been in this game >3 months

lets see where we are later on, don't edit this post

we will see what you have learned in 3 months

well mate you were wrong again. we are only going up. take more time to learn the markets before you give advice.
legendary
Activity: 812
The "pot industry" is decentralized and exists only intangibly no where and everywhere simultaneously.  Who among us really doesn't get that?   POTcoin IS the official cryptocurrency of the cannabis industry because WE make it so.  This is just nonsense.

So what makes POTcoin the "official" one in the community and not DOPEcoin?

Nothing does.  Nobody here is stupid enough to buy your argument equating what Mazacoin did and what Potcoin is doing.

Troll elsewhere, kthx.
legendary
The "pot industry" is decentralized and exists only intangibly no where and everywhere simultaneously.  Who among us really doesn't get that?   POTcoin IS the official cryptocurrency of the cannabis industry because WE make it so.  This is just nonsense.

So what makes POTcoin the "official" one in the community and not DOPEcoin?
Activity: 1008
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys, can you update our link to https://chunkypools.com ? We have been one of the biggest pools since the launch, but recently moved to a new host so we'd be even faster and more stable.. problem is, our old address is showing a certificate issue which may scare some people off.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i personally watched over 800k potcoins bought at 2311 sats in 3-4 large multi btc transactions. that says something.
Activity: 126
fwiw. I agree, making spurious claims does not engender trust.  (I also think not distancing oneself from illegal marijuana seed sellers does little to attract serious investors).

Agree, I think in all honesty you do better to put your money in marijuana stocks and if you believe in crypto, invest in Bitcoin. I know personally if I was a Colorado pot seller and had trouble getting banks to take my money, I'd rather be paid in Bitcoin since it is the standard crypto than a burgeoning Potcoin. Also at least Bitcoin gives it a somewhat more respectable status, this coin and its whole identity and marketing feels to me like a head shop asking to be paid in Bongs or something (not to sully the work of the designers, it is awesome and i'd love to have a real physical pot coin just for a keepsake, just worry about the marketing of it)

Yes!  Let's all go play penny marijuana stocks on Ihub where crooked CEOs have control of every aspect of our investment instead of investing in a decentralized anonymous currency controlled by the community where the share structure (# of coins that will ever be minted), float (# of coins currently in circulation), rate of dilution (the rate at which new coins enter the market), and purpose (to facilitate financial transactions in a difficult and booming emerging market)  are all known up front and not subject to change at the whim of a scam artist CEO.   Great advice.   Yes, we should play stocks instead where crooked brokerage houses hold our shares and refuse to let us buy what we want with our own money.  We can pay ridiculous fees on every trade and if we are lucky enough to make money we can pay FUCKING TAXES in tribute to our beloved and benevolent government that blesses us in all things.   FUCK THAT.    I played that game for many years and was one of the few who left the table a winner.  Most people lose their shirts.    Crypto is so much better, not to say that it isn't without similar pitfalls in trading... say for instance bashers who show up out of no where trying to talk a coin down so they can buy up cheap after they missed the train.. you know.. that sort of shit transfers across all platforms.

As far as dispensaries go, I'd be kicking my own ass for not accepting Potcoin last week considering its recent rise in value.  They'll be kicking their own asses months from now if they don't hop on the train soon.  There's nothing unprofessional about Potcoin whatsoever, it's a perfect fit for the culture of the targeted consumer.  This WILL hit 10 cents one day soon and I am personally sitting on a mountain load that is not for sale until I can trade it for a mountain of greens.   
Activity: 616
Even if they aren't the official yet, it's better that they declared it up front and started working on it before anyone else. If you don't claim it, someone else will. Anyone who comes after will automatically be viewed as a copy/illegitimate, regardless of the validity.
Activity: 126

Activity: 7
I like this coin.

It will be rising soon...

keep your eye on it.

Wink Wink Wink Wink

i like the designs. why it will be rising?.in the value?    but you have to mine it.  better not to use so much energy with this coin.
legendary
fwiw. I agree, making spurious claims does not engender trust.  (I also think not distancing oneself from illegal marijuana seed sellers does little to attract serious investors).

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
So if instead of claiming "the official currency of the pot industry" you'd prefer the devs make the claim "trying to become the official currency of the pot industry".

fwiw. I agree, making spurious claims does not engender trust.  (I also think not distancing oneself from illegal marijuana seed sellers does little to attract serious investors).
Jump to: