Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 32. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Is potcoin better than cannabicscoin? Is there any truth to that premined coins still existing on CANN blockchain?
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Is there more news due in conjunction with POT?

I heard there might be something media-catching in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

December 1st, 2017 - PotCoin, the digital currency that facilitates transactions within the legalized cannabis industry, is pleased to announce that it will be launching a promotion with the Canadian federally-licensed producer and distributor of medical cannabis WeedMD Inc. (TSX VENTURE: WMD).

In what appears to be the first association between a cryptocurrency and a licensed producer to date, PotCoin sees this as a major move towards faster adoption by cannabis vendors and suppliers. The licensed producer services the medical cannabis industry in Canada and has recently announced an expansion in anticipation of the upcoming legalization of recreational marijuana next year.

The exact details of the event will soon follow. What has been confirmed is that PotCoin community members eligible to purchase from WeedMD, will be afforded certain benefits when using PotCoin, regardless of whether they are new or existing patients.

While 2017 is coming to an end, many legal reforms are fast approaching in the cannabis space, from California allowing recreational use on January 1st to Canada legalizing it federally as of July 1st. PotCoin will continue to expand its initiatives in adoption and redemption of the coin by vendors and customers alike, as the number of countries and states changing their stance on the plant keeps growing. Updates on the cryptocurrency’s roadmap and projects are expected to follow soon.

PotCoin is designed to empower, secure and facilitate transactions in the legal marijuana space, with a direct impact on medical marijuana adoption and the opioid epidemic. The rising adoption and integration of PotCoin has helped both medical marijuana patients and suppliers alike. The lack of a banking solution has further pushed its adoption in markets such as the United States and Canada.

Dispensaries, growers, doctors, merchants and suppliers that are interested in integrating PotCoin as a form of payment, promotion, reward, etc. are invited to find out more about the benefits and how to sign up.

For more information on how to acquire or use PotCoin, please visit www.PotCoin.com.

For more information about WeedMD, access their investor presentation here.

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
I was an early pot coin supporter but I left because the development team refused to listen to my friends about easily rectified security issues and developments, now they have little actual use other than to sell t-shirts, hats and send paid celebrities on holiday (Dennis Rodman).
Because of this, i moved to dope coin and was glad I did. it went x10 and nearly hit x100 but due to the BTC forks it has settled again at x10. it is highly undervalued and the only cannabis crypto to be in. there is no chat of whats or maybe's. Dope coins team deliver and don't give their followers any fake news. Dope coin,  are pairing their coin with medical cannabis dispensaries and creating a self-serve advertising platform for the whole Medical Marijuana industry.  search engine providers and advertisers such a google adwords wont advertise the sale of medical cannabis as they dont want the stigma attached to it, this leaves the problem of people not being able to advertise their product. this is where smoke exchange comes in smokeexchange.com

Dope coin will also be able to be used at bitcoin ATM's across the world. It is also now about to be used a legitimate payment method at some dispensaries as well, this is something that NONE of the other Cannabis Coins can say, they are all gimmicks and will ultimately fail

If you want success in your investment then pop over to the Dope Coin thread or join their slack or visit dopecoin.com

You can't compare dopecoin with Potcoin. Potcoin is going to be huge, dopecoin is still a P&D coin
Activity: 171
I was an early pot coin supporter but I left because the development team refused to listen to my friends about easily rectified security issues and developments, now they have little actual use other than to sell t-shirts, hats and send paid celebrities on holiday (Dennis Rodman).
Because of this, i moved to dope coin and was glad I did. it went x10 and nearly hit x100 but due to the BTC forks it has settled again at x10. it is highly undervalued and the only cannabis crypto to be in. there is no chat of whats or maybe's. Dope coins team deliver and don't give their followers any fake news. Dope coin,  are pairing their coin with medical cannabis dispensaries and creating a self-serve advertising platform for the whole Medical Marijuana industry.  search engine providers and advertisers such a google adwords wont advertise the sale of medical cannabis as they dont want the stigma attached to it, this leaves the problem of people not being able to advertise their product. this is where smoke exchange comes in smokeexchange.com

Dope coin will also be able to be used at bitcoin ATM's across the world. It is also now about to be used a legitimate payment method at some dispensaries as well, this is something that NONE of the other Cannabis Coins can say, they are all gimmicks and will ultimately fail

If you want success in your investment then pop over to the Dope Coin thread or join their slack or visit dopecoin.com
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
Good price rising now, new partnership anouncement and we can see fast market reaction. Nice Pot movement, waiting for good uptrend in the near future.

I was wondering why PotCoin shot up to top 100 it surprised me a lot I must say. I guess that is the kind of power you have when you have Dennis Rodman on your side, oh yeah the partnership helps too Wink

I have follow PotCoin since I enter at 8 cent, this feels strong. My guess is we will see PotCoin among the 25 top Coins within 8 months.

I introduced a friend to PotCoin, he said even the name feels good.

Peace.
Activity: 202
Good price rising now, new partnership anouncement and we can see fast market reaction. Nice Pot movement, waiting for good uptrend in the near future.

I was wondering why PotCoin shot up to top 100 it surprised me a lot I must say. I guess that is the kind of power you have when you have Dennis Rodman on your side, oh yeah the partnership helps too Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
PotCoin on ATM machines together with BitCoin, this is not only weed folks who gone adopt PotCoin.

Am I right or wrong then I say PotCoin is faster and cheaper to use than Bitcoin?

If I am right what do you think will happen and it will happen fast? That due to the speed in cryptos, I wish I bought more on 8 cent. No even 40 cent is cheap, wish PotCoin was supported by a cold wallet. What a ride this will bee.

Peace.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
My wallet is not syncing at all.

Does anyone know where I can get some tech help on the Potcoin wallet?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
sellin nothing, thanks for the opportunity, go Canada! POS engaged and working wonderfully
Cy2
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
One last thought: Isn't the entire $319B crypto-economy just a massive pump & dump? Or have the last few days only been a bad marijuana nightmare?
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

December 1st, 2017 - PotCoin, the digital currency that facilitates transactions within the legalized cannabis industry, is pleased to announce that it will be launching a promotion with the Canadian federally-licensed producer and distributor of medical cannabis WeedMD Inc. (TSX VENTURE: WMD).

In what appears to be the first association between a cryptocurrency and a licensed producer to date, PotCoin sees this as a major move towards faster adoption by cannabis vendors and suppliers. The licensed producer services the medical cannabis industry in Canada and has recently announced an expansion in anticipation of the upcoming legalization of recreational marijuana next year.
Cy2
With all due respect to those who've labeled this coin a P&D, please explain. Wouldn't we have seen more dumping by now? I'm more of a hodler than a trader, but I've been staking POT for a good six months and it's starting to look like a beauty to me. Haters let us know when you're dumping, that just means it's on sale!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
I'm quite curious to see the developments on PotCoin in the near future
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
I love how Potcoin is maintaining his ground during the storm. Looks to me like the majority of holders are truly believing in this coin. That's what success is all about!  Wink
Activity: 336
POTCOIN aims to provide banking services in the cannabis industry, and everyone knows that the profits of the financial bank are objective, so the coin project will also make a difference. Cool
Activity: 47
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Cy2
I've been staking POT since June of this year and it's growth seems as reliable as any other coin in my own little guppie pool. It seems to be following the general trend and looks especially nice of late.
Pages:
Jump to: