Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 31. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Interesting post. I am a stock broker by trade and with all due respect. Crypto (like penny stocks with little real meat on their bones) fly on HYPE alone. Potcoin (unlike many others) does at least get out there and advertise  (albeit unconventionally) their brand, and attempts to gain a wider audience. Whether or not this company survives legalization is really immaterial to me. All the hype behind these cryptos is whats making me money these days. Like stocks, they too will eventually fall. But in the meantime..... $$$$
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I think I am missing something here.  Huh

I see all you guys excited about pot legalization in Canada Grin and how this change future of POT.  Don't get me wrong legalization is a great thing, believe me I know. I have moved to The Netherlands  10 years ago mostly because of weed politics in my country which is Poland.

But what I don't get is why this should change PotCoin price?

There is already marihuana legal in Netherland for so many years and I don't see PotCoin at all. If this should work in Canada why not here?

This is even better because in Netherland weed is accepted and you can buy and have some but is not legal !!!! You can't grow or sell. The exception is when you ask for permission and you will be granted with one only then you can sell and pay a high tax for but still, there is no legal place for such a people who run "coffeeshops" to go and buy they weed to sell. Still, all this happens on the black market.

I don't see this working with crypto when weed will be legalized. Sorry to say that but think for a second.

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
obviously there are lots of cryptos to choose from. P nD coins are all around us. But only those with solid business plans to benefit the cannabis community at large will rise (LIKE CREAM) to the top. It's going to be a fun ride to legalization here in Canada!
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Seriously, this is going to go up very quickly due to Canada legalizing pot July 2018. Potcoin are positioning themselves and making deals all over the place. The Rodman thing seemed like jumping the shark to me at first, but now I agree that UNCONVENTIONAL attention is what's needed here to get the word out. The guy has always been over the top. Its what gets him in the spotlight. Theres big money to made here.

Watched Stephen Colbert last night. Was hilarious when Rodman gave him a Potcoin T shirt with his own image on it next to Trump. Colbert looked like he was gonna puke ha

I'm adding to my position in Potcoin whenever I can, not going to be available at these prices for much longer. Go Canada! Woot!

POT PnD coin nothing else... want best weed coin go for THC The Hemp Coin
Seriously, this is going to go up very quickly due to Canada legalizing pot July 2018. Potcoin are positioning themselves and making deals all over the place. The Rodman thing seemed like jumping the shark to me at first, but now I agree that UNCONVENTIONAL attention is what's needed here to get the word out. The guy has always been over the top. Its what gets him in the spotlight. Theres big money to made here.

Watched Stephen Colbert last night. Was hilarious when Rodman gave him a Potcoin T shirt with his own image on it next to Trump. Colbert looked like he was gonna puke ha

I'm adding to my position in Potcoin whenever I can, not going to be available at these prices for much longer. Go Canada! Woot!
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
We had 51 cent today for a short while looks nice, what can we expect next year?

Peace.
Hello guys,

Is Potcoin Wallet the only way to store potcoins.

for some reason my anti virus blocks it and throws it into quarantine

anyone using potcoin wallet here ? or is there any alternative

Here you have another choice of yours Smiley https://coinomi.com/
Pot wallet working with my antivirus, I guess you have another one.

Peace
Activity: 252
Not Found
I hope for the 1 Gram Per Pot Standard Wink

A nice dank nug could run $15-$25 depending on the quality.

Or maybe $5-$10 for some lesser flower.

Either way, thanks Dennis Rodman for trying to bring sanity to the world in this most unusual way.  Can't wait to watch you on Colbert's show tonight.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Price has landed at the surface where it can be considered median for most of the time. This is where I will pick up more tomorrow and then will sit back again for next rally to start. There will be next cycle of movement very soon as we are heading towards Xmas to make money everyone.
Activity: 10
After my pc shut down due to a power cut, my PotCoin balance is showing incorrectly in my windows desktop wallet, staking amount is correct but balance is zero. The block explorer shows the correct amount. I have used my backup dat file, still no difference, replaced block data base no change. Rescan makes no difference. Please help

This is really odd. My staking balance has appeared but i'm still missing 2/3 of my balance.
It appears my balance is split showing up differently on two different blockchain explorers for the same address.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/address.dws?PBX4cgDosiC6UBUGCMiyLJUo29ywvuvoTm.htm

https://chain.potcoin.com/address/PBX4cgDosiC6UBUGCMiyLJUo29ywvuvoTm
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hello guys,

Is Potcoin Wallet the only way to store potcoins.

for some reason my anti virus blocks it and throws it into quarantine

anyone using potcoin wallet here ? or is there any alternative
Activity: 44
What has happened to Potcoin ? Its totally understandable that the majority of alts are crushing as bitcoin keeps mooning but seems as if potcoin has gone into a free fall mode with no bottom. :/ lost 50% of my value (in terms of btc) in the last 24 hours. Its not that I'm freaking out but it pisses me off seeing potcoin holding the last spot (since yesterday) on poloniex %change column.
Activity: 37
Is potcoin better than cannabicscoin? Is there any truth to that premined coins still existing on CANN blockchain?

Very strange homepage that cannabiscoin.

Peace.

Latest news june 2017, at least we get updates and lots of news and dennis rodman Cheesy
I will wait for the dump then i will enter again. This was the coin that i mined around 2014. I regret that i stopped. But there is still a chance. If ever i will able to obtain a great number of potcoin again, i will try to create a community and promote it. I have few cannabis community in different countries and a cannabis startup now but still in infancy. I think we need to unite. Anyone interested? Smiley

Congrats you have got the entry now Smiley

Or do you think it will be lower levels?

Peace.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I will wait for the dump then i will enter again. This was the coin that i mined around 2014. I regret that i stopped. But there is still a chance. If ever i will able to obtain a great number of potcoin again, i will try to create a community and promote it. I have few cannabis community in different countries and a cannabis startup now but still in infancy. I think we need to unite. Anyone interested? Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Saw a very good pump of the pot coin lately at polo.
Activity: 26
I was an early pot coin supporter but I left because the development team refused to listen to my friends about easily rectified security issues and developments, now they have little actual use other than to sell t-shirts, hats and send paid celebrities on holiday (Dennis Rodman).
Because of this, i moved to dope coin and was glad I did. it went x10 and nearly hit x100 but due to the BTC forks it has settled again at x10. it is highly undervalued and the only cannabis crypto to be in. there is no chat of whats or maybe's. Dope coins team deliver and don't give their followers any fake news. Dope coin,  are pairing their coin with medical cannabis dispensaries and creating a self-serve advertising platform for the whole Medical Marijuana industry.  search engine providers and advertisers such a google adwords wont advertise the sale of medical cannabis as they dont want the stigma attached to it, this leaves the problem of people not being able to advertise their product. this is where smoke exchange comes in smokeexchange.com

Dope coin will also be able to be used at bitcoin ATM's across the world. It is also now about to be used a legitimate payment method at some dispensaries as well, this is something that NONE of the other Cannabis Coins can say, they are all gimmicks and will ultimately fail

If you want success in your investment then pop over to the Dope Coin thread or join their slack or visit dopecoin.com

I stumbled upon dopecoin somehow and came to find https://www.facebook.com/theadamhowell
After checking out that and https://www.alphamaleblueprint.com/how-hard-is-it-to-build-a-cryptocurrency/
no way in hell I would ever put any money or btc toward dopecoin..
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Two New Studies Confirm, Again, That Cannabis Reduces Opioid Use
This time the data comes from Illinois and New Mexico.
https://merryjane.com/health/two-new-studies-confirm-again-that-cannabis-reduces-opioid-use
Is potcoin better than cannabicscoin? Is there any truth to that premined coins still existing on CANN blockchain?

Very strange homepage that cannabiscoin.

Peace.
I was an early pot coin supporter but I left because the development team refused to listen to my friends about easily rectified security issues and developments, now they have little actual use other than to sell t-shirts, hats and send paid celebrities on holiday (Dennis Rodman).
Because of this, i moved to dope coin and was glad I did. it went x10 and nearly hit x100 but due to the BTC forks it has settled again at x10. it is highly undervalued and the only cannabis crypto to be in. there is no chat of whats or maybe's. Dope coins team deliver and don't give their followers any fake news. Dope coin,  are pairing their coin with medical cannabis dispensaries and creating a self-serve advertising platform for the whole Medical Marijuana industry.  search engine providers and advertisers such a google adwords wont advertise the sale of medical cannabis as they dont want the stigma attached to it, this leaves the problem of people not being able to advertise their product. this is where smoke exchange comes in smokeexchange.com

Dope coin will also be able to be used at bitcoin ATM's across the world. It is also now about to be used a legitimate payment method at some dispensaries as well, this is something that NONE of the other Cannabis Coins can say, they are all gimmicks and will ultimately fail

If you want success in your investment then pop over to the Dope Coin thread or join their slack or visit dopecoin.com

You say security issues. Are there anyone who has issues is it DopeCoin at least due to my AntiVirus.

I try to visit Dopecoin home page my antivirus say NO than I try download the wallet through bitcointalk, once again warning, that have never happen to me in any other coin I have join.

Peace.
Pages:
Jump to: