Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 30. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is quite surprising for me to see zero activity in the thread. Market was very active and price has landed again in the area where buying the dip will be profitable for next increase. I wonder how come no one absolutely no one was here to share or talk anything in last four days. This is rare thing to see in such busy thread.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Potcoin is among those very few which already came out the crisis which we were going through all the day long. At least few markets have turned into green and Potcoin is ready for next ride. It ha slot of potential to carry on the rally continuously form where it was interrupted.
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
those who have THC Hemp coin happy earning ... 0.0001 is coming sooon buy now and get rich ...
 next year expected 3-5$ confirmed  Hardfork next month and MasterNode.. THC will 10X ..

Same here, POT will hit Alpha Centauri. Smiley

Peace
Activity: 498
those who have THC Hemp coin happy earning ... 0.0001 is coming sooon buy now and get rich ...
 next year expected 3-5$ confirmed  Hardfork next month and MasterNode.. THC will 10X ..
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I think I am missing something here.  Huh

I see all you guys excited about pot legalization in Canada Grin and how this change future of POT.  Don't get me wrong legalization is a great thing, believe me I know. I have moved to The Netherlands  10 years ago mostly because of weed politics in my country which is Poland.

But what I don't get is why this should change PotCoin price?

There is already marihuana legal in Netherland for so many years and I don't see PotCoin at all. If this should work in Canada why not here?

This is even better because in Netherland weed is accepted and you can buy and have some but is not legal !!!! You can't grow or sell. The exception is when you ask for permission and you will be granted with one only then you can sell and pay a high tax for but still, there is no legal place for such a people who run "coffeeshops" to go and buy they weed to sell. Still, all this happens on the black market.

I don't see this working with crypto when weed will be legalized. Sorry to say that but think for a second.

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for your honest point of view! Personaly I think PotCoin could be used by online(or not) retailers as a very simple redeemable reward points system that you could get when purchasing through their stores... (For example: People signing in the store each have a PotCoin address by default. If you purchase for over 100$, x% of your purchase is credited in PotCoin).

I agree, blockchain is new so a lot of people can not conceive what it may bring in the future. Potcoin does have a use case and crypto is getting closer to going mainstream every day !

And don't forget that in the USA, cannabusiness does not have access to traditional banking.  Crypto is a great alternative; POT even offers pos interest on deposits.  Whether or not POT is the best solution seems an open question, but, it certainly is one of the better ones.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Potcoin will be 0.00002650 btc very soon.
It's a good investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
PotCoin is the first digital currency built up to promote the legalization of cannabis industry 3 years ago. After several years' development, I see its price keeps increasing. Is this coin project mature enough in practical application?

PotCoin is becoming more and more mature in practical applications. As you see the price of the capital market, it is the best embodiment of its development in the past few years. Roll Eyes
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
From these quick increase in values of many markets like Potcoin I changed my strategy. I took out significant part of my initial investment and now I am fully ready to go till the last moment as these are my free coins. What if some of these markets really turns to be big next year. My holdings became almost free so fro me this will be interesting game for next few months.

Congratulations on the fact that you have excavated the first bucket of gold from the rapid growth of the PotCoin market value. You take the capital away as a performance of a mature investor in the capital market! Cool

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
PotCoin promotes the legalization of cannabis trading through the provision of encrypted currency to the cannabis industry without cash transactions. After several years of development, it has already had a certain foundation for development.
Activity: 336
PotCoin is the first digital currency built up to promote the legalization of cannabis industry 3 years ago. After several years' development, I see its price keeps increasing. Is this coin project mature enough in practical application?
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Anyone else unable to unlock their wallets? I keep getting the message "This operation needs the wallet passphrase to unlock the wallet" when I try to unlock or send. Never gives me a chance to enter the passphrase. Tried two different wallet files.  Huh

Nevermind....just had to expand the window.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Anyone else unable to unlock their wallets? I keep getting the message "This operation needs the wallet passphrase to unlock the wallet" when I try to unlock or send. Never gives me a chance to enter the passphrase. Tried two different wallet files.  Huh
Activity: 252
Not Found
Fuck off, thanks. Been mining the first marijuana coin: pot since 2014, not selling it to buy the shitcoins that you're trying to offload on us.

Just wait and watch dear .. It's only matter of time ..
THC coming .. Big pump yet to come in January 10K+ confirmed mark it ..

Good for thc but I'm not going to drop everything with potcoin to chase it.
Activity: 167
Fuck off, thanks. Been mining the first marijuana coin: pot since 2014, not selling it to buy the shitcoins that you're trying to offload on us.

Just wait and watch dear .. It's only matter of time ..
THC coming .. Big pump yet to come in January 10K+ confirmed mark it ..
Activity: 252
Not Found
Activity: 167
If you are really frustated by holding pot coin .. Just go and buy THC Hemp Coin best weed coin on market ..THC was at 250 and POT was 3500 ..
Now see the graph all changed
THC is now at 1450 ..hard fork and Masternode coming on January expected 10K+ ..Best technology weed coin on market ..
Choose the best not PnD coin ..👍

Correct ..!! THC  550% up ..since news
And POT holder 3X down
THC has better technology than POT . I think .
Activity: 498
If you are really frustated by holding pot coin .. Just go and buy THC Hemp Coin best weed coin on market ..THC was at 250 and POT was 3500 ..
Now see the graph all changed
THC is now at 1450 ..hard fork and Masternode coming on January expected 10K+ ..Best technology weed coin on market ..
Choose the best not PnD coin ..👍
Activity: 728
From these quick increase in values of many markets like Potcoin I changed my strategy. I took out significant part of my initial investment and now I am fully ready to go till the last moment as these are my free coins. What if some of these markets really turns to be big next year. My holdings became almost free so fro me this will be interesting game for next few months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

I see all you guys excited about pot legalization in Canada Grin and how this change future of POT.  Don't get me wrong legalization is a great thing, believe me I know. I have moved to The Netherlands  10 years ago mostly because of weed politics in my country which is Poland.

There is already marihuana legal in Netherland for so many years and I don't see PotCoin at all. If this should work in Canada why not here?

This is even better because in Netherland weed is accepted and you can buy and have some but is not legal !!!! You can't grow or sell. The exception is when you ask for permission and you will be granted with one only then you can sell and pay a high tax for but still, there is no legal place for such a people who run "coffeeshops" to go and buy they weed to sell. Still, all this happens on the black market.

I don't see this working with crypto when weed will be legalized. Sorry to say that but think for a second.

First thing is that cryptocurrency has to be legalized to be used as a payment method for other legalized product. First of all because of tax. Regulators don't let merchants accept crypto-coins. There is more use for crypto with high security and enhanced anonymity in the black  Cool market as in the legal one.

Thanks for your honest point of view! Personaly I think PotCoin could be used by online(or not) retailers as a very simple redeemable reward points system that you could get when purchasing through their stores... (For example: People signing in the store each have a PotCoin address by default. If you purchase for over 100$, x% of your purchase is credited in PotCoin).

I agree, blockchain is new so a lot of people can not conceive what it may bring in the future. Potcoin does have a use case and crypto is getting closer to going mainstream every day !
Activity: 172
Merit: 20

Pages:
Jump to: