Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 37. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
At Poloniex this coin is now much cheaper than at Bittrex.
Buy it from Poloniex and transfer to Bittrex, hopefuly by the time you receive the coins in Bittrex you might not see the same price which is currently trading. All the best
                                                     Where are you hurrying?  As far as I know, the Poloniex Pot is temporarily frozen without output.

I bought 500 POT coins in Poloniex for 2500 sathoshi and sold it in Bittrex for 4500 Sathoshi. I dont see any lock on the Pot in Poloniex.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Buy it from Poloniex and transfer to Bittrex, hopefuly by the time you receive the coins in Bittrex you might not see the same price which is currently trading. All the best
                                                     Where are you hurrying?  As far as I know, the Poloniex Pot is temporarily frozen without output.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Finally I was able to book profit with 300% on POT coin. Not sure what's making this to reach so high around 9000 sathoshi. Any way this is crypto world anything can happen here.

The Market Cap of Potcoin just doubled in 10 minutes! POT is generally not a pump & dump coin and it usually has stability. I notice that the other main cannabis related coins have also been pumped. As you say, anything can happen in crypto and some parties are obviously looking for short term profits which does not help Potcoin in the longer term. That said I think Potcoin is a great coin with a great community which can only grow and grow!

I am planning to buy more once price dropped again. Quite interesting to follow this coin. It made my day  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
At Poloniex this coin is now much cheaper than at Bittrex. It's like a pump and a dump.
Activity: 4

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/POTUSD/FM1vBN9u-One-of-the-Unique-Coins-for-Cannabis-PotCoin/

29th Oct. was my birthday.

And today i made a big profit through potcoin just within 4 hours.

actually i made a big profit last year in Oct.

Maybe god gave me a present for my birthday this time again.

Thank you god, and thank you PotCoin !
Activity: 11
Finally I was able to book profit with 300% on POT coin. Not sure what's making this to reach so high around 9000 sathoshi. Any way this is crypto world anything can happen here.

The Market Cap of Potcoin just doubled in 10 minutes! POT is generally not a pump & dump coin and it usually has stability. I notice that the other main cannabis related coins have also been pumped. As you say, anything can happen in crypto and some parties are obviously looking for short term profits which does not help Potcoin in the longer term. That said I think Potcoin is a great coin with a great community which can only grow and grow!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I just love all that green in the morning!!!  Cool
Activity: 41
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 21
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Hello Potcoin Community!

we are getting a lot of new users every day and they would appreciate your honest opinions and experiences about Potcoin at REVEX.CO/Potcoin

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 179
Hi people from potcoin should check out shrooms (SHRM) on cryptopia... let's ally to heal the world; fun guys, fun gals, and sweet sweet mary jane. Buy some, volume is low but when it gets chugging it really gets chugging.
copper member
Activity: 378
Is there still a roadmap for Potcoin?
Activity: 3
Potcoin reported an error that led me to believe that the blockchain was corrupted. As such I deleted the blockchain to attempt a resync and am now unable to do so due to:

System error: CDB0: Can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974

Is there any dev (or someone in the know) that can help me with this?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It was being expected and awaited to show some speculation as all others of same era were moved upwards recently. I didn't buy during last days and now will not buy few more days seeing these P&D groups very active in the market. It will be better to let the market calm down before entering as buyer again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
POTCOIN frozen on Poloniex?  Why?
Activity: 38
Hey Guys,

We invite you to joint our channel in which we share the alerts of our trading robot.

Every thing is transparent
You can check every signal on the chart to verify the results.

We gave #POT signal in our last signals with more than 25% profit.

For more information you can join the following channel

Pump/dump detector robot Trial version....
Please share our link if you enjoy our signals

https://t.me/BitWatcherTrial

Sincerely,
Activity: 7
There is going to be no snoop dogg promotion campaign you gullible idiots, you fell for a false rumour.
Activity: 18
Pages:
Jump to: