Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 35. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
There is no such thing as ''cut your loss'' with bitcoin.I tried Forex market prior to and there you'll want always enough money to cover your losses.Correctly, Forex is not for ''small'' gamers.Bitcoin market is different.When you buy btc, you don't need to sell it and you don't need to include your loss, just maintain your funds in the pocket book.When prices are higher, market it and make revenue!
Activity: 23
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
What currency do you use in your trade?
Buy Factom .. Bright future limited supply good legal team .
POT coin can touch 8-10k this weekends.

Look POT .. Nothing more than pumping dumping coin. LOl. Cheesy
It gone 9808 -1500 within 48hous and around -650% down. Again up and again  -25% down
It is no good to HoDL .. Buy and sell ...  
Activity: 42
What currency do you use in your trade?
Activity: 6
Must be that the General Bytes ATMs are finally gettting up and running.  Now that PotCoin has a use case, and with legalization coming in Canada and more U.S. states, this one could be a contender.  I would like to hear others' opinions or thoughts on this, please.  Thank you in advance.
Activity: 222
POT coin can touch 8-10k this weekends.
Activity: 11
Where to buy tokens? Huh

Don't buy POT tokens ..
It's a fake weed coin ..going to ScAM soooon ..take your money and go away
Stay away friends .. Search try to invest on good legal coin

Yes, there was a big pump recently but look at the chart over the last month. The trend for Potcoin is up!
Activity: 11
Where to buy tokens? Huh

Don't buy POT tokens ..
It's a fake weed coin ..going to ScAM soooon ..take your money and go away
Stay away friends .. Search try to invest on good legal coin

Rubbish! How is it fake? The Potcoin community has been growing for years and so has the price and trade volume. Potcoin is legal. You may have noticed that the sale of pot is being legalised in many US states. Potcoin is growing and growing along with the legalised sale of weed. Buy today!

By the way, Potcoin is not a token, it is a currency.
Where to buy tokens? Huh

buy POT tokens ..
It's a coin ..going of weed industry .. Search try to invest on good legal coin
Activity: 7
Where to buy tokens?

If want to know POT is 420 coin in crypto market.
So be careful while invest it can PnD overnight .

I think just wait before investing below 1200 stat could be good pick rather now .

Just wait and watch or HoDL your BTC . BTC is enough to make you rich .

I can say it was. Fake pump on Bittrex by POT team. Don't trap on it .
All the best
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Where to buy tokens?

don't buy now .. let it dump properly to 0.00001200 there after buy it from Bittrex exchange..OKK
I still think 1200sat is high for this coin, this coin has been a good pump and dump coin over the years and nothing new coming from the team to make it a useful coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Great Time to buy POTcoin,
its increasing !!!
Activity: 42
I added PotCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/). This will allow new users to learn about PotCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support PotCoin so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Pp97Lgo.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZAhrhfQ.png

Screenshot of coin details screen:

https://i.imgur.com/1q0Jf3x.png
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
In my opinion second P&D coming. 2K sat looks a new floor.

This is another shitt here on market ..  it was fake pump by team  on bittrex ..
Price again towards to 1200 lol

You have a Reason Sad Sad Sad

Yes .. it's only PnD .. fake coin ..i never seen such dump still ..after huge pump ..
Mark my words more you invest more you loose so stay away or invest when price will 1200 or less
All the best
Activity: 28
I know that Marijuana is slowly being legalized everywhere around the world but there's so many weed coins. Cannabiscoin, potcoin, tokes, grwi, etc.

Call me when a weed Crypto actually provides dividends by sending me something to smoke in the mail.
Activity: 7
In my opinion second P&D coming. 2K sat looks a new floor.

This is another shitt here on market ..  it was fake pump by team  on bittrex ..
Price again towards to 1200 lol

You have a Reason Sad Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: