Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 34. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
can anyone here share slack invite with me?

thanks

I don't think they have a slack, i went as far as their website to look for any info about this, but they only listed twitter, reddit, instagram, youtube, bitcointalk, and telegram on their site. This is their telegram, though; https://t.me/potcoin420
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I downloaded the latest blockchain and bootstrap and I still can't connect to the network.  Huh
Does anyone have a working .conf file?
Activity: 122
can anyone here share slack invite with me?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Will have to download this when I'm back home.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I have picked up some more for short term based investment. Potcoin is seasonal coin which ofetn sees increases in its value. Last phase has gone and now it is in consolidation phase to let new players to come at affordable points to make some money. Whales are active here that makes it attractive for many.
Visionary people are already starting to buy slowly, and I'm sure you can say that it will pay off handsomely if you hold on to POT's cycle.
Activity: 34
Hi, any idea on why my windows wallet is not syncing? Sad
Activity: 2
Pot coin is growing like a rocket.. soon... make money don t cry Smiley
You are in time !!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I have picked up some more for short term based investment. Potcoin is seasonal coin which ofetn sees increases in its value. Last phase has gone and now it is in consolidation phase to let new players to come at affordable points to make some money. Whales are active here that makes it attractive for many.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I bought 500 POT coins in Poloniex for 2500 sathoshi and sold it in Bittrex for 4500 Sathoshi. I dont see any lock on the Pot in Poloniex.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Dont buy any alts coins.  Just HODL your BTC ..
There is no bottom for any coin ..
Cy2
Activity: 66
Support on both Changelly and Shapeshift, too
Activity: 6
Agreed.  I think that it's detractors are either opposed to legalization, fooled by the name of the coin, or simply don't know anything about it beyond it's name.  And, they probably haven't researched it, either.
Activity: 102
POT is a great coin. I bought some in 2014 and still holding a big part. I've always believed in the team.
One can buy safely, it's time for POT to hit new heights. It's not "if" but rather "when"...
You can get PotCoin on Bittrex for sure, check markets tab on coinmarketcap.com for other exchanges.  See October 10 announcement in this same thread about PotCoin partnering with General Bytes.  Has a world map showing all locations of crypto ATMs that sell the [Suspicious link removed]d luck.

Activity: 98
Hello

I am interested of buying this coin for an investment.

How Can I buy it?

What are predictions how high this can rise?

Best Regards.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Yes, I agree, but don't forget California, Canada, Washington, etc.

Colorado i think has the best chance to get Potcoin in everyday use ..Washington state too :-D weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pot
Yes, I agree, but don't forget California, Canada, Washington, etc.
Must be that the General Bytes ATMs are finally gettting up and running.  Now that PotCoin has a use case, and with legalization coming in Canada and more U.S. states, this one could be a contender.  I would like to hear others' opinions or thoughts on this, please.  Thank you in advance.

in Colorado Potcoin will be big!! Cool hodl POT puff puff pass

I know that Marijuana is slowly being legalized everywhere around the world but there's so many weed coins. Cannabiscoin, potcoin, tokes, grwi, etc.

Call me when a weed Crypto actually provides dividends by sending me something to smoke in the mail.

you have to mine nugs POT is now time to rocket to plant it x :-D weeeeeee

Pages:
Jump to: