Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 66. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
I need potcoin wrap for my vehicle
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Well i don't get why a coin which have a broken wallet can rise so much:/

You underestimate the power of The One.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I have a lot potcoin stucked in potwallet.com and its impossibel to get help from any dev's.
I simply cant sent my coins. Any1 have a good solution?

did you try to import your wallet into a desktop wallet? My mac wallet works perfectly!
Activity: 47
I have a lot potcoin stucked in potwallet.com and its impossibel to get help from any dev's.

Hello,

We are terribly sorry about this inconvenience. PotWallet is being refactored and the new version will launch in early 2017 along with the rest of our announcements.

In the meantime, we have appointed a new customer service agent to help you out with your withdrawals.

Please initiate a LIVE CHAT on our website (https://potwallet.com) so we can help you with a manual withdrawal of your coins.

Once again, we are terribly sorry about this and we understand the inconvenience it is causing.

Thanks
Activity: 7
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Up 46% today.  What happened?

The Potwhale is what happened.
I'll sold, when 30k price Grin this year Kiss Kiss Kiss

It is starting to look quite feasible that we see 15k soon, but we may need another washout before taking the leg to 30k... then again we might not.

POT is the leader in 2 exploding industries. Alt coins are around 2.5Bil now, forecasted to grow to 6Bil in 18 mos, and MJ growing from 6.5Bil 2015 to 25Bil est. 2020.

Wow! And POT has over a dozen dispensaries currently on board - HODL
legendary
Why is this coin price so high? there is no value in this coin whatsoever, what am I missing?? Huh

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Watch the daily volume. POT is just getting started on this leg up...
its really moving up for almost a week now and keeps trying to keep moving up i just wondering if whats the next barrier before chasing the bottom back its really profitable if you assess the moves correctly, let see and monitor from all the exchange to earn good profits.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Why is this coin price so high? there is no value in this coin whatsoever, what am I missing?? Huh
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Watch the daily volume. POT is just getting started on this leg up...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Has anyone else had a problem with the official Android wallet? Mine always displayed "0" balance (actual balance was 473,000 POT) and "No connection" in red. It would not let me send out any POT. I just installed Coinomi and was able to use my Recovery Phrase from Android wallet to recover ALL of my hostage potcoins!!!  Grin

Does anyone have a solution for getting hostages released from potwallet.com? I have a substantial amount there too and can offer a 20,000 POT bounty for anyone that can assist me in getting my POT from potwallet.com

Shocked
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Up 46% today.  What happened?

CANADA ADOPTED POT in 2017
As mention a couple of days ago pot really have good support and it is still under rated so if canada and other countries who will adopt also this kind of payment for sure we will see more uprise for its value good job dev team.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 15
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
You can download the full POT blockchain from CryptoChainer.com.  While the bootstrap.dat does work, it will take quite a while to sync for a blockchain this size.  This blockchain will get you in sync almost instantly...
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

Greetings, all!

Does anyone have a fresh snapshot of the blockchain?  Thanx!

You can download the current PotCoin boostrap file which speeds up the wallet syncing process HERE

Pages:
Jump to: