Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 65. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
these last two days were just mad, price floating between 1600~1900 several times in a short period.
i've almost doubled the amount i had on poloniex and now i'll send to my wallet(as soons as it stop sync...)

I hope you mean you doubled your BTC (you don't want to be holding the POT bags when this guy calls it quits).
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
PotCoin's price didn't even flinch as BTC went on a $80 USD run... Impressive

Most alts took a big hit, but this one held its ground. Well done

the reality is whales made it not go down! and now they are making it go up like crazy! ¬¬

these last two days were just mad, price floating between 1600~1900 several times in a short period.
i've almost doubled the amount i had on poloniex and now i'll send to my wallet(as soons as it stop sync...)
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts POT!

Live chat support is now available on-site to POT users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with POT, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.

hi.

I did not understand
Which is fake

Pot Coin?
coinitrage.com ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts POT!

Live chat support is now available on-site to POT users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with POT, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Well the withdraw from the wallet is still not working and the livechat section was obv. just another lie, cuz they never respond.
I found out that my wallet actually is empty (surprise surprise)
And it was sent to this addy:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/address.dws?PAx2eTrNH9cvJMQrywtpbcvfdTWZiYpvTM.htm

just few blocks after i sent it to my potwallet.

Any 1 knowing who is behind that wallet? I mean no.5 on the richlist and then sich a big scam. Not good.

Hello,

That is PotWallet's storage address. Your account is not empty. As we strive to bring our latest version of PotWallet online as soon as possible, all withdrawals are manual.

Please contact us directly at [email protected] and someone will reach out to you to authorize and process your manual withdrawal.

Thank You
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I installed the Potcoin Android wallet about 6 weeks ago and send a few POT to it and it can be seen on the blockchain, but my wallet always says "No Connection" and 0.00 POT.

It's only 500 POT, so not a fortune but would like to be able to access my funds.  Is there a way to get the wallet app working or is there a way to extract the private key for this address from it and get my POT?
Activity: 7
Well the withdraw from the wallet is still not working and the livechat section was obv. just another lie, cuz they never respond.
I found out that my wallet actually is empty (surprise surprise)
And it was sent to this addy:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/address.dws?PAx2eTrNH9cvJMQrywtpbcvfdTWZiYpvTM.htm

just few blocks after i sent it to my potwallet.

Any 1 knowing who is behind that wallet? I mean no.5 on the richlist and then sich a big scam. Not good.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

The cannabis consciousnesses is working through potcoin, spreading its message of love, peace, and financial freedom.  Cheesy
Activity: 49

the reality is whales made it not go down! and now they are making it go up like crazy! ¬¬
Yes very impressed to see the price stable during the rise of Bitcoin.
Any recent news? I've heard people talking in some of the exchange trollboxes but no concrete information to go on.

because there isn't anything concrete yet!
Activity: 434
Yes very impressed to see the price stable during the rise of Bitcoin.
Any recent news? I've heard people talking in some of the exchange trollboxes but no concrete information to go on.
Activity: 420

I have heard that in germany soon can be canabis legal (DÜSSELdorf)..
http://Http://www.aerztezeitung.de/panorama/article/925579/modellprojekt-geplant-duesseldorf-will-cannabis-legalize.html
Could be a possibility for the pot coin, if one can trust the rumors that you negotiate treaties there ....
Another country which is well-behaved:
http://Http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/world/middleeast/israel-a-medical-marijuana-pioneer-is-eager-to-capitalize.html?_r=0
A further possibility to implement the pot coin .. I can imagine very good realistic prices for the Potcoin of 2-6 dollars in the coming months because the profit income to Canabis alone in the US is in billions .. Performs only one company Pot coin right, go to the height ..

we have yet to see PotCoin make a deal so at least one dispensary accepts it!
Activity: 148
Merit: 100

I have heard that in germany soon can be canabis legal (DÜSSELdorf)..
http://Http://www.aerztezeitung.de/panorama/article/925579/modellprojekt-geplant-duesseldorf-will-cannabis-legalize.html
Could be a possibility for the pot coin, if one can trust the rumors that you negotiate treaties there ....
Another country which is well-behaved:
http://Http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/world/middleeast/israel-a-medical-marijuana-pioneer-is-eager-to-capitalize.html?_r=0
A further possibility to implement the pot coin .. I can imagine very good realistic prices for the Potcoin of 2-6 dollars in the coming months because the profit income to Canabis alone in the US is in billions .. Performs only one company Pot coin right, go to the height ..
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i installed potwallet to my windows 10 desktop. The sync is taking very slow. is it possible to make it faster?

same sync for 3 days, i downloaded the boot trap, but did not help in speed, it import very slowly, i notice it use only 1 cpu core, like a lot of other wallets, so i guess if i had faster cpu core it get faster

i change all my dgb into pot
Activity: 11
i installed potwallet to my windows 10 desktop. The sync is taking very slow. is it possible to make it faster?
again down!! It is always same, it goes up and then down down!!!

that's normal market fluctuation.... there was actually no real solid reason(Canada legalizing weed doesn't mean shit for potcoin as of now) to go up this time.... so a correction was already expected! It will probably go back to 0.00001 btc before some real good news that will make it skyrock past the 0.00006 btc! People buy at hype and then start fudding the coin! That doesn't make any sense!
Activity: 11
again down!! It is always same, it goes up and then down down!!!
Or maybe you could deliver the message? I don't see why I have to spent hours on something you could fix with An e-mail.

Can you help me sending 49900 potcoin from my potwallet to this address : PX36xX2QvfFSvX9xnRs9YQm4nvT2inazp3
@potcoinjoint

Well it all sounds so good, but fact is that you only said it to buy some time.
I am on live chat now so if you could wake up the support guy it would be awesome!!
My bet is that I could spent rest of my week in the chat without any response.
Pages:
Jump to: