Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 68. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 102
is there a bootstrap file for the wallet sync? it seems the process of downloading the blockchain is incredibly slow. i just want to start staking....
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
I think potcoin with the fullness would replace bitcoin in the weeds of the industry - in a new time with new technologies
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17030173

POT community rep, needed to stop by and say 'hello world'
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Have an issue taking coins out of the online potwallet.  Finally getting my coins to a wallet for staking.  But it errors on trying to transfer the full amount.  sometimes i can get 1 or 5 to move but then next it errors out.  Anyone else ever had this issue or know if there can be anything done without getting the devs involved?
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Due to a lack of support, I sent 2 requests for assistance to the devs with no reply after 2 weeks. Had to get a freelancer to fix my wallet. I also got no response regarding the seedbank option. So all in all after waiting endless days for a reply I decided that my potcoins were to be liquidated for good. Good luck to you all but Im leaving this sinking ship.
Activity: 157
Again.... I feel like there are not much news and updates from the official sources(their site, twitter...)
I feel they need to post more things even if just little stuff from time to time just to show they are actually doing something, to show something is happening in general!  Undecided

Maybe this is their strategy - maintaining a distance from investors because of an uncertain regulatory environment. :

This is exactly right, one of the dev members specifically told me on a phone call that they don't have time for customer service, I've been fielding as many questions as I can here on bitcointalk.  The dev team would rather exhaust all of their effort on making the coin better. 
Activity: 213
Again.... I feel like there are not much news and updates from the official sources(their site, twitter...)
I feel they need to post more things even if just little stuff from time to time just to show they are actually doing something, to show something is happening in general!  Undecided

Maybe this is their strategy - maintaining a distance from investors because of an uncertain regulatory environment. :

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Ive noticed that if I shut the wallet down and resinc a couple days later I earn more from staking then if I keep it online 24h a day. Anybdy else notice this...
How much percent are you earning daily on average?

For me is 5% and staking once a week.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Woah POT is back in game again

BTC is dullish and looks like potcoin is gaining back momentum

Hope we break 2k sats again  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Hi guys, i am new here but some time in cryptocurrency.
What do you think about POT? Low volume this week and price went down.

well if you've been in crypto for some time, then you would know what's up....... Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
Hi guys, i am new here but some time in cryptocurrency.
What do you think about POT? Low volume this week and price went down.
Ive noticed that if I shut the wallet down and resinc a couple days later I earn more from staking then if I keep it online 24h a day. Anybdy else notice this...
How much percent are you earning daily on average?
So is anybody successfully staking this coin?  According to getstaking info my expected time keeps increasing?

I'm staking on the QT windows wallet, your interest ends up in the same wallet, look at your transactions and you should see incoming deposits.  My question is, what is more efficient? Staking with the program open or closed?
I just bought 10k pcs of this coin inside polo while price really fluctuating and its showed that i missed the ride now that the price is showing between 1500-1600 sat i just wondering if i stake this amount inside a wallet do i get good staking rewards i was thinking if this coin will go back to 2k before i will sell it just wanted to inquire here guys thanks in advance.

If you stake you will receive 5% interest. Some folks have claimed that they had trouble with withdrawal of staked funds as the dev team works out the bugs. Best advice is to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

That being said, do your DD. I see a wide infrastructure being built with POT, which will support the massive growth we all expect. As public sentiment continues to legalize, POT will be well positioned IMO

I've been staking for weeks on the QT wallet, there doesn't seem to be any bugs here, all of my funds are available. 

Yes, I don't believe there are any issues...just people not understanding how staking works. I imagine he is refereeing to the time it takes from when you stake to when your balance is available again. All that is by design.

maybe you could help me out... staking gives 5% of interest per year(365 days), correct? So If I have 408330 PotCoin staking in my wallet I should receive more or less 56 potcoin per day! That's not what's happening in my wallet... from the 8 days I've been staking I received an average of 4,32 potcoin per day! Maybe I understood something wrong! Help me please!
does not work like that
coins must be mature to stake
and pil must be old or big enough to get reward early, if it did not than it had to try again later
so someday you could get a lot and other days nothing

didn't understand why it doesn't work like that! my coins are maturing during stake! I'm getting reward 3 times a day!
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
So is anybody successfully staking this coin?  According to getstaking info my expected time keeps increasing?

I'm staking on the QT windows wallet, your interest ends up in the same wallet, look at your transactions and you should see incoming deposits.  My question is, what is more efficient? Staking with the program open or closed?
I just bought 10k pcs of this coin inside polo while price really fluctuating and its showed that i missed the ride now that the price is showing between 1500-1600 sat i just wondering if i stake this amount inside a wallet do i get good staking rewards i was thinking if this coin will go back to 2k before i will sell it just wanted to inquire here guys thanks in advance.

If you stake you will receive 5% interest. Some folks have claimed that they had trouble with withdrawal of staked funds as the dev team works out the bugs. Best advice is to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

That being said, do your DD. I see a wide infrastructure being built with POT, which will support the massive growth we all expect. As public sentiment continues to legalize, POT will be well positioned IMO

I've been staking for weeks on the QT wallet, there doesn't seem to be any bugs here, all of my funds are available. 

Yes, I don't believe there are any issues...just people not understanding how staking works. I imagine he is refereeing to the time it takes from when you stake to when your balance is available again. All that is by design.

maybe you could help me out... staking gives 5% of interest per year(365 days), correct? So If I have 408330 PotCoin staking in my wallet I should receive more or less 56 potcoin per day! That's not what's happening in my wallet... from the 8 days I've been staking I received an average of 4,32 potcoin per day! Maybe I understood something wrong! Help me please!
does not work like that
coins must be mature to stake
and pil must be old or big enough to get reward early, if it did not than it had to try again later
so someday you could get a lot and other days nothing

Pages:
Jump to: