Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 69. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
So is anybody successfully staking this coin?  According to getstaking info my expected time keeps increasing?

I'm staking on the QT windows wallet, your interest ends up in the same wallet, look at your transactions and you should see incoming deposits.  My question is, what is more efficient? Staking with the program open or closed?
I just bought 10k pcs of this coin inside polo while price really fluctuating and its showed that i missed the ride now that the price is showing between 1500-1600 sat i just wondering if i stake this amount inside a wallet do i get good staking rewards i was thinking if this coin will go back to 2k before i will sell it just wanted to inquire here guys thanks in advance.

If you stake you will receive 5% interest. Some folks have claimed that they had trouble with withdrawal of staked funds as the dev team works out the bugs. Best advice is to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

That being said, do your DD. I see a wide infrastructure being built with POT, which will support the massive growth we all expect. As public sentiment continues to legalize, POT will be well positioned IMO

I've been staking for weeks on the QT wallet, there doesn't seem to be any bugs here, all of my funds are available. 

Yes, I don't believe there are any issues...just people not understanding how staking works. I imagine he is refereeing to the time it takes from when you stake to when your balance is available again. All that is by design.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'm hungry for more news and updates from the official sources(their site, twitter...)
I feel they need to post more things even if just little stuff from time to time just to show they are actually doing something, to show something is happening in general!
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
So is anybody successfully staking this coin?  According to getstaking info my expected time keeps increasing?

I'm staking on the QT windows wallet, your interest ends up in the same wallet, look at your transactions and you should see incoming deposits.  My question is, what is more efficient? Staking with the program open or closed?
I just bought 10k pcs of this coin inside polo while price really fluctuating and its showed that i missed the ride now that the price is showing between 1500-1600 sat i just wondering if i stake this amount inside a wallet do i get good staking rewards i was thinking if this coin will go back to 2k before i will sell it just wanted to inquire here guys thanks in advance.

If you stake you will receive 5% interest. Some folks have claimed that they had trouble with withdrawal of staked funds as the dev team works out the bugs. Best advice is to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

That being said, do your DD. I see a wide infrastructure being built with POT, which will support the massive growth we all expect. As public sentiment continues to legalize, POT will be well positioned IMO

I've been staking for weeks on the QT wallet, there doesn't seem to be any bugs here, all of my funds are available. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
very nice and informative site mate i think placing my investment here would be more realistic now after reading your post i really don't understand it before i just bought because its moving so fast and very profitable inside polo but now i'll keep my coin and try to buy even more maybe  next year after everything got legalize the value of this coin would be much higher.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

If only buying pot was as easy as buying POT!

Notice that daily trading volume typically peaks around mid-week at BTC300 and a relatively stable MKT CAP of $2MM. If POT keeps up the growth, i.e. exchange integration, trading volume, stake-a-bility - we are going places. The  only compelling arguments for canna-preneurs using POTCOIN will be the liquidity of the market and usability of the intefaces i.e. POTWALLET. Both are lacking right now but if we can keep the fire alive then perhaps the devs can pick up their game and start developing some sleek GUI for the masses.

I hate POT at 2,000 Satoshis  - at 1,000 Satoshis, I love it.

Why you love it when it's at 1,000 Satoshis?!

cheap buy
good time to stock up
Yum Yum (as they say)  Grin
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78087173/potcoin.jpg

Notice that daily trading volume typically peaks around mid-week at BTC300 and a relatively stable MKT CAP of $2MM. If POT keeps up the growth, i.e. exchange integration, trading volume, stake-a-bility - we are going places. The  only compelling arguments for canna-preneurs using POTCOIN will be the liquidity of the market and usability of the intefaces i.e. POTWALLET. Both are lacking right now but if we can keep the fire alive then perhaps the devs can pick up their game and start developing some sleek GUI for the masses.

Why you love it when it's at 1,000 Satoshis?!
Activity: 213

Activity: 2
somebody can withdraw on Potwallet.com? it work now?
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Yes, I did just that Im not so advanced with tecnical issues and I really had to do my homework on this one. Resincronizing chain now will take a couple days at least. Think I will sell my coins after this happens, Im not too convinced about this project. Any thoughts from u guys on this subject Huh
Nice to see the price rising again, This morning my wallet somehow crashed and I am unable to run it. Its stuck back at 147 weeks and not connecting. I tried reinstalling it but no luck,  MinGV Runtime assetion.

Something about line 179 Expression: mapblockindex.count(hashsynccheckpoint)

Can anybody help me with this please

What wallet / operating system
QT WINDOWS 10

I'd delete chaindata and resync
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Nice to see the price rising again, This morning my wallet somehow crashed and I am unable to run it. Its stuck back at 147 weeks and not connecting. I tried reinstalling it but no luck,  MinGV Runtime assetion.

QT WINDOWS 10
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
So is anybody successfully staking this coin?  According to getstaking info my expected time keeps increasing?

I'm staking on the QT windows wallet, your interest ends up in the same wallet, look at your transactions and you should see incoming deposits.  My question is, what is more efficient? Staking with the program open or closed?
Staking with Linux wallet for last 2 days and not a single minted coin.  Anybody else using Linux wallet and successfully minting?

Ok, looks like the wallet has to be encrypted first with a passkey in order to enable minting.

Guys, I'm staking PotCoin and would like to know how to get the stake to balance so I can withdraw!
Pages:
Jump to: