Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 70. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Wow POT is rising again today...

I hope we hit 2000 sats soon  Wink

i hope that hit 10000 sat Smiley
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
I was expecting that this coin sky rocket , but untill now Sad
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
So is anybody successfully staking this coin?  According to getstaking info my expected time keeps increasing?
Activity: 325
Nice to see the price rising again, This morning my wallet somehow crashed and I am unable to run it. Its stuck back at 147 weeks and not connecting. I tried reinstalling it but no luck,  MinGV Runtime assetion.

Something about line 179 Expression: mapblockindex.count(hashsynccheckpoint)
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Wow POT is rising again today...

I hope we hit 2000 sats soon  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Another bounce back its really profitable when you know that theres a good back up so everytime the price went down its so good to buy more and more then wait again when its bounced back.

Potcoin is extremely undervalued at a penny.  Imo the best thing to do is buy and stake.  Making good pot doing so.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Another bounce back its really profitable when you know that theres a good back up so everytime the price went down its so good to buy more and more then wait again when its bounced back.
I downloaded the Android version of the Potcoin Wallet a few days ago and it will not work.  It always says "No Connection".   I sent a few dollars of POT to it and never arrived, although it is showing up on the blockchain.

Were you able to get it to work? I use the qt wallet with no problems but I haven't tried the android wallet yet.  Would it take the time to build the chaindata?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I downloaded the Android version of the Potcoin Wallet a few days ago and it will not work.  It always says "No Connection".   I sent a few dollars of POT to it and never arrived, although it is showing up on the blockchain.
I have had not one issue with my wallet - Coins in , coins out . I have staked .. Not an issue as of yet .

POT-complete nonsense.

How!?
Activity: 534
I have had not one issue with my wallet - Coins in , coins out . I have staked .. Not an issue as of yet .

POT-complete nonsense.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
check account and history of that FUD
nothing to see there
lets get back to it   Wink

edit
is there a bootstrap for blockchain/ wallet available ?

There Sure is a bootstrap --  http://www.potcoin.com/bootstrap.dat

nice one
tx
 Grin
Activity: 57
nothing to see there

edit

There Sure is a bootstrap --  http://www.potcoin.com/bootstrap.dat
nothing to see there

edit
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
anyway you was not smart, how can you put so much on an online wallet or exchange ?

most i have is around 2 btc on polo and less than 1 btc on other exchange,  i have trust in poloniex but let s say they could be hacked or whatever or be a cryptsy 2

better use more exchange than 1 and  online wallet hum yeah  why is that shit for anyway

and that you are accusing pot investor are scammers ?  it actually have nothing to do with pot it self
Activity: 2
^

Nice touch of FUD from a newbie account of a "IT security engineer" that keeps his thousands of usd in centralized unreliable websites.

The database is interesting, because the login information of each account never worked (tried). Where were you months ago when your coins were "stolen" ? Nowhere

I guess it's time to place some buy orders
I'm not professional investor as u. Whith nickname "ProfessionalInvestor" and newbie account. At the bitwallet.cc many people from this forum lost their money.
Yes, login info does not work - they are not stupid and change passwors. But seems you are not smart - I publish info from databases for comparison emails/passwords/phone numbers. Do you see that CMS is one for these sites? and bitwallet.cc does not wok now - after I write them. you can't see the obvious things. you protect them. You work for them?!

buy/sell potcoins - ok. but don't use potwallet and other their services. or use and be careful. people must know who owner of potcoin, potwallet etc.. - scamers.
Activity: 13
Activity: 22
^

Nice touch of FUD from a newbie account of a "IT security engineer" that keeps his thousands of usd in centralized unreliable websites.

The database is interesting, because the login information of each account never worked (tried). Where were you months ago when your coins were "stolen" ? Nowhere

I guess it's time to place some buy orders
Activity: 2
Dear fiends I tell you about Potcoin owners. They are scamers! Why? Listen my story:  Six months ago, or before I put in 10btc bitwallet.cc purse. Then these 10 btc were stolen. First, the balance was 10 btc but when I try withdraw them I get error  - "Error sending bitcoins Our team has been notified Please try again shortly....". So I lost my money.
You can find more info in google - write: scam bitwallet.cc . Or these links:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=791359.60
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-bitcoin-wallet-bitwalletcc-1502051
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitwalletcc-peer-to-peer-bitcoin-trading-platform-escrow-protection-877060

I recently read about a jump in prices for potcoin and decided to buy. Storage started looking for the purse and found - potwallet.com. I sent my potcoins in this purse. Then history began to repeat: I am trying to get my potcoins again and get the same error - "Error Error sending bitcoins Our team has been notified Please try again shortly....".it's not funny - I thought. I was very angry. in fact I have already stolen 15 btc. I'm IT security engineer and I found some bugs in these projects. You may ask me: how two projects are linked?
Answer:
1. They use one CMS. Screenshots:
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_235kb.1478869648.png
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_177kb.1478869755.png

2. In database of potwallet.com I found users-owners with their emails-passwords and phones:
[email protected],  tel:514 965 4932  pass:Mining555!
[email protected],  tel:602 513 6233   pass:trmn8r99
[email protected],  tel:514 999 7673

and these emails-passwords I found in bitwallet.cc database:

[email protected], 202cb962ac59075b964b07152d234b70
[email protected], 22dd4111aec9d10a74f356bf53c559a6  
[email protected], 3d711abf88ad830d72b795d86b2c865d:f7e420a2fe74c5733e2bd11eb6fa3dd7b4031600540bce9d2254d
[email protected], b0f628ab833707d502c28330129cbc56:f98d420bfc1cd6a69338c4cae7373f518bc7c2fb548233e40c814,  tel:514 965 4932

Owners of this projects is a liers and scamers. Be careful and don't use potwallet.com and other their wallets!
TRUMP already win..But no change in POT value... Grin Grin Grin

Yeah , i'm really sad , the winning of an ass hole and the price of potcoin

do not be
the better the news
the more the price falls
as the whales will be shopping soon
they bring the price down 1st
same old .... hang in there

reg Tru.... - no comment (would not know where to begin my rage)
Pages:
Jump to: