Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 17. (Read 25727 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
will the NULLEX project open ICO? when did it start?

No it's a rebrand of GPUcoin.
You can buy it on cryptopia.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
will the NULLEX project open ICO? when did it start?
Activity: 92
reserved for translation :-) i will keeep it update promise
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have now downloaded the new NulleX wallet and is now synced to the network. I have a question in regards to my GPU coins that are stored in my GPU wallet, how do I convert them into NulleX? Do I just take the wallet.dat from my GPU wallet and place it into my NulleX wallet folder? I'll continue staking from my GPU wallet for now until I get an answer from the dev or someone who knows.

I think it uses the same blockchain.
Just add your old wallet.dat and you will see your balance.

I was thinking this as the blocks are the same as GPU but I just wanted to be sure from the dev first before I do anything like adding the GPU wallet.dat into the NulleX folder. Thanks for letting me know.

I can't believe at how fast GPU coin is rising and continues to keep rising. I wonder when will this stop? I'm looking forward to running a MN here as the project looks good now with the new dev team and can't wait to see the whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
What are the perspectives for business if they use NulleX?
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
i assume any GPU held on cryptopia will automatically be converted 1:1 into nullex coin in holders wallets?

Yes, it will.
Activity: 3
Nice project!
Do you need a german translator for your whitepaper? I'd happy to contribute.
Activity: 28
Activity: 176
I have now downloaded the new NulleX wallet and is now synced to the network. I have a question in regards to my GPU coins that are stored in my GPU wallet, how do I convert them into NulleX? Do I just take the wallet.dat from my GPU wallet and place it into my NulleX wallet folder? I'll continue staking from my GPU wallet for now until I get an answer from the dev or someone who knows.

I think it uses the same blockchain.
Just add your old wallet.dat and you will see your balance.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i assume any GPU held on cryptopia will automatically be converted 1:1 into nullex coin in holders wallets?
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Activity: 32
Went on the new website and trying to take a look at the new whitepaper and roadmap, it says coming soon. Dev, when soon?  Tongue
Why was it rebranded? Did the orginal team dump the coin?

No the original dev is still part of the coin, he is still the lead dev but needed help to make GPU a top coin. I think now we have that and a re-brand is the right step as its like a fresh start. Like a previous member said its most likely due to the fact that they want to implement Null protocol which will be an anon coin. Also masternodes are coming which is a good feature, the team are currently working out how many coins will be needed to own a node. I'm hoping that it is MN and PoS as this is fair for everyone.
That and also I don't think GPU was good name. It was hard to rank in terms of google search and was not really a type of name that could become a brand. NulleX is way better.

I agree my friend, NulleX is a lot better name for the coin as most people also thought that GPU coin was a mining coin only. Well it was early on but the dev switch to 100% PoS which hardly anyone knew about. Things are starting to come along nicely here and from what I have been seeing on the discord the amount of coins to own a masternode will likely be either 50k or 100k, this is not 100% set in stone just yet. We should get an official update very soon on this, I think either one is good but I think 50k is fair for everyone.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
this one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Activity: 106
I have just came across this great promising project. I think I m lucky since this coin has huge potential.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntteerressssting.....

watching very closely...... Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

No the original dev is still part of the coin, he is still the lead dev but needed help to make GPU a top coin. I think now we have that and a re-brand is the right step as its like a fresh start. Like a previous member said its most likely due to the fact that they want to implement Null protocol which will be an anon coin. Also masternodes are coming which is a good feature, the team are currently working out how many coins will be needed to own a node. I'm hoping that it is MN and PoS as this is fair for everyone.
That and also I don't think GPU was good name. It was hard to rank in terms of google search and was not really a type of name that could become a brand. NulleX is way better.

Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: