Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 55. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Felixando.

I follow for time ago some projects, but STONE sounds better thats offers more real and honestic objectives in a short term.

I can help in server/nodes/web/UI/UX and collaborate with others to success the necesary task to improve this project.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Lot of interest around this project, but donate money to empty  box ( at the moment ) is not a sane attitude...hope this project is serious. Because many similar appeared in the ANN section...so be careful! Don't want absolutely say that is a scam...but throwing money from the window is not a sane attitude.
Please create a website and some github code....
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Hi Felixando,

There's been a lot of progress! Keep up the good work!

All is not well for me though...

I recently fractured my tibia while at work...

And because I have a high deductible insurance plan(usa), I have to pay a ton to fix this.

I donated my 3.8 ethereum to you not expecting this sudden expense

I'm happy I donated but right now I need the money to pay my medical bills

Once I'm settled financially I'd be happy to donate the same amount again.

Please help me out of this temporary jam :/

Cheers,

Mr.Ahab

Let;s see what happens here.
I'm sure he can give this back to you now since nothing has been developed yet.

Felixando are you going to return his voluntary donation or not?

There are multiple threads started by newbies with similar DAG concept and collection donations... It's very strange to ask for donations...

Well donation means no deadline no accountability whatsoever and most important No Escrow  holding your stuff until you actually deliver something.
Activity: 4
So the only way for having the tokens is to donate ? I want to donate but I'm new to this world and dont have much so I am bit scared
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Does this project has a website? And any technical papers to explain much deeper? And any Open-Source repo?

Not much yet.  felixando is working on getting us a private forum setup for Stone.  There is an official discord.
If he would read and answer PMs and accept any help, we would already have a website and a forum on it.

The code is the priority here. It is good to see people want to help with websites and stuffs but there's no guarantee that those people are trust worthy enough to handle those obligations which if something goes wrong it will be reflected to felix. Also most of those are doing it for the money anyway
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
People already donated +350,000 $ and theres not even a website. WTF is going on?
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Hi, I think we should give DEV some time and space. Let him think about how to do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I think the splash designs look like a fantastic design. 

Felix - I concur and think the distribution plan is fair. However, could you please clarify whether you are distributing the 30% of tokens to donators based on the amount donated (e.g, larger donations will be given a larger number of tokens)?

Hi, correct it will be based off a percentage of the amount donated, will be wrapping donations up shortly, although i will place a notice out beforehand.

felixando

Nice I have seen this work quite well in other projects. Might be good to have some sort of calculated amounts per coin donated
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
Looks promising. I follow this.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
Any github reference? I'm anxiously waiting to donate if this project starts

_bitblaster
Activity: 12
Does this project has a website? And any technical papers to explain much deeper? And any Open-Source repo?

Not much yet.  felixando is working on getting us a private forum setup for Stone.  There is an official discord.
If he would read and answer PMs and accept any help, we would already have a website and a forum on it.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
I think this thread was paused the last time I tried to reply and show my interest.

I've been watching this for a while - looking forward to seeing how I can get involved.

Also, disclaimer I came out of my lurking observer mode b/c of the percentage stake in the release for commenting. This coin thread brought me to the forumin the first place!

felixando shill account. Donator beware.
Activity: 1
I think this thread was paused the last time I tried to reply and show my interest.

I've been watching this for a while - looking forward to seeing how I can get involved.

Also, disclaimer I came out of my lurking observer mode b/c of the percentage stake in the release for commenting. This coin thread brought me to the forumin the first place!
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31

Felix - I concur and think the distribution plan is fair. However, could you please clarify whether you are distributing the 30% of tokens to donators based on the amount donated (e.g, larger donations will be given a larger number of tokens)?

Hi, correct it will be based off a percentage of the amount donated, will be wrapping donations up shortly, although i will place a notice out beforehand.

felixando

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
i'm staying tuned. DAG tech + Anon = <3

will wait for github link before i "donate"
Activity: 54

Activity: 3
Interesting project, I'm looking to donate but would like to see the white paper first.
Activity: 45
Hi Felixando,

There's been a lot of progress! Keep up the good work!

All is not well for me though...

I recently fractured my tibia while at work...

And because I have a high deductible insurance plan(usa), I have to pay a ton to fix this.

I donated my 3.8 ethereum to you not expecting this sudden expense

I'm happy I donated but right now I need the money to pay my medical bills

Once I'm settled financially I'd be happy to donate the same amount again.

Please help me out of this temporary jam :/

Cheers,

Mr.Ahab

Much respect and wishing you recover quickly,

but that's not how donations work.

You donate and it's no longer yours, you can sit there in pain and in debt and know that hey - you made a positive contribution to some potentially world changing coin.

Cheers and good luck! =)

yup, too bad for mr ahab. lesson learned: only donate what you can afford to lose.

btw, someone on my language subforum even asked whether the bitcoin that he sold on exchange can be "retrieved back", because he regretted selling them in around may 2017 when the price was about $2500 but then later in that year the price shot to $10000+ Smiley

There's currently 9.5 eth in the donation wallet > https://etherscan.io/address/0x4Ce0650EC058449F8b936733b12E945E443EC1bD

And Over 100K or more has already been sold on exchanges by Felix. How you compare me to someone on an exchange who's being greedy while I just want to pay debts I couldn't have forseen?

It's not like the project will be hurt by helping me?
Pages:
Jump to: