Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 57. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Felixando,

There's been a lot of progress! Keep up the good work!

All is not well for me though...

I recently fractured my tibia while at work...

And because I have a high deductible insurance plan(usa), I have to pay a ton to fix this.

I donated my 3.8 ethereum to you not expecting this sudden expense

I'm happy I donated but right now I need the money to pay my medical bills

Once I'm settled financially I'd be happy to donate the same amount again.

Please help me out of this temporary jam :/

Cheers,

Mr.Ahab

Much respect and wishing you recover quickly,

but that's not how donations work.

You donate and it's no longer yours, you can sit there in pain and in debt and know that hey - you made a positive contribution to some potentially world changing coin.

Cheers and good luck! =)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
still watching with interest
Activity: 45
Hi Felixando,

There's been a lot of progress! Keep up the good work!

All is not well for me though...

I recently fractured my tibia while at work...

And because I have a high deductible insurance plan(usa), I have to pay a ton to fix this.

I donated my 3.8 ethereum to you not expecting this sudden expense

I'm happy I donated but right now I need the money to pay my medical bills

Once I'm settled financially I'd be happy to donate the same amount again.

Please help me out of this temporary jam :/

Cheers,

Mr.Ahab
Activity: 50
Another Example...

https://imgur.com/a/Js75O

It looks beautiful. Frankly, a wallet along these lines would be in the top 3 wallets in crypto.

As a sidebar, note the "newbie" account bringing these ideas and enthusiastically contributig to the project already.  This is the type of effect this project has. It brings fresh people and ideas to the forefront. Please don't discount people on the sole status and age of their account.  This project should be more than just throwing money at and hoping for 100x.
Activity: 54
Will it be minable or not?
Any decision on distribution structure. Also howo much total supply and what will be the division of coins?

Hi, thank you for your interest, so far 30% will be split among donators, 5% will be split among posters on the thread, the remaining 65% yet to be determined, but will be split in an equally fair manner, not allowing single entities to gather large percentages of the supply, as this method of hoarding is not positive long term for a project.

Total supply would be 150million, capped, no mining, no more to be released by any other methods, i dislike the faucet method as it was rather toxic to the RaiBlocks community, and i would like Stone to start off on a positive leg.

5% will be kept for a development fund, advertising fund, community fund and for setting up the Stone foundation.

Hey checkout my wallet image for the start screen.
Let me know what you all think.

https://i.imgur.com/z7PTBwP.png

Quoting again for community visibility, what are the initial thoughts on these splash designs?

felixando

Looks pretty good for a rough draft.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
Felixando always writes "PM me for more questions" .

While he/she has been extremely quick in replying me that yes , he is still accepting donation, I am still waiting for a reply (5 days now) to some basic questions I asked him.

So let me ask here publicly :

how do you plan in bootstrapping enough nodes to make the network sustainable?
why did you decided to work on it all by yourself without getting help / open source contributions?
which programming language are you working on?
is this your first project of this kind? Any track records?
Are you keeping track of the amount of contributors?
When do you plan to launch testnet?
Are you going to use funds to sustain yourself during development or, if succesful, are you going to use them to make stone into a full-time company? Or both?
Activity: 28
Activity: 4
Long time lurker here. Would like to see more evidence of the work and who you are, but all will be forgiven if you deliver. Planning to make a donation soon if things keep progressing. If you are looking for donations, I think you might want to think about writing a basic white paper, making a website then running an ICO for a token that you can exchange for Stone. It seems that you can get a lot of donations for very little by doing this. It also seems a lot less sketchy than asking for donations like you are.
Activity: 7
Been lurking this project since there was 4 pages.

If this is developed, it will be a game changer.

Will keep following this thread.
Activity: 4
Another Example...

It looks great. I like the one where the three rings make up the O in Stone.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
I have been following this project since day one and just wanted to say that I appreciate all the hard work you're putting into this project. I wish you all the success.
Activity: 13
Activity: 1
Been watching this thread for a couple weeks now, seems to have grown a little buzz. Still fairly skeptical so I do not plan on donating at this moment. Hoping to have more details in the coming month. Best of luck to all who have already donated!
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
when will the methods of coins distribution be known?
Activity: 19
The website seems to be down at the moment.  Sad

What website ?

I really recomment for the creator of coin to create public discord channel.
Activity: 51
The website seems to be down at the moment.  Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Check out my new concepts... tell me what you think.

The first one is what i like. All parts of a design being on the middle is what i prefer most of the time when looking at designs as long as the contents are sorted correctly and they all fit together
Activity: 1

A narrow question to my followers, what feature would you like to see the most implemented alongside a DAG chain with a privacy base? I'm attempting to grasp an understanding in to what you, as cypherpunk's & supporters value the uttermost.

felixando[/size]

A beautiful and easy to use wallet on all major platforms and super good support for exchanges to easily integrate into the network.

I agree. A lightweight web-based wallet would be perfect
Activity: 12

The first one is very nice, I think... Good work!
Activity: 13

Pages:
Jump to: