Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 59. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hi I’m new to bitcoin talk and I wanna know how to donate this project. I’m planning to send ETH from my wallet. How do you identify me as a donator. I have only experience of joining ECR20 tokens ICO. Sending ETH and get tokens that is very simple. But I don’t know how distribution will happen in this case. Sorry For this entry level question. But I’m really interested in this project.
By the way why does the website URL disappear? I like the site and Logo designs.

Guidelines on sending donations are specified in the post. I'll just quote it out for you

If you wish to donate - please send a PM me which currency & amount right before the transaction is made, so i am able to keep track of transaction ownership in my speadsheet, to make things run smooth, if possible PM me the transaction ID after, and also any other contact details you wish for me to add into my documents encase i cannot contact you via PM. Sending from exchange or personal wallet are both fine, if you are sending from an exchange possibly include a refund address in your message encase of any issues.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi I’m new to bitcoin talk and I wanna know how to donate this project. I’m planning to send ETH from my wallet. How do you identify me as a donator. I have only experience of joining ECR20 tokens ICO. Sending ETH and get tokens that is very simple. But I don’t know how distribution will happen in this case. Sorry For this entry level question. But I’m really interested in this project.
By the way why does the website URL disappear? I like the site and Logo designs.
Activity: 1
Really like raiblocks stone seem like a great project i would love to be part of this one wish you the best of luck hopefullly you can make this happend
Activity: 7
Very well thought out scammer. Very experienced and meticulous.

If my word means anything, this project is a scam. All info is copy paste from wikipedia.

https://streamable.com/crjw1

If you read post 1 in this thread, you will see that he credits this source.  Roll Eyes One benefit of using sources and citing them is so you don't have to spend time rewriting something in order to explain it. In other words, its working smarter, not harder. I can appreciate that.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Very well thought out scammer. Very experienced and meticulous.

If my word means anything, this project is a scam. All info is copy paste from wikipedia.

https://streamable.com/crjw1
Activity: 1
I find it partcularly alarming that the average "Activity" of the commenters of this thread is < 10.
No offense but, what could be a possible explanation? people getting an account just to comment on this thread? Please check the latest 20 posts. if you exclude the outliers the number of average activity is 5

As for myself, this is comment #1. I have long lurked in these forums, and I expect that I am not alone.
Normally, I just participate in the discord channels and subreddits of the coins that I am interested in. (By the way, felixando, a discord server would be great.)

As for Stone, this sounds like an interesting project and something I can get behind. I think A privacy-centric Raiblocks is an excellent idea, and I look forward to watching this project move forward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
This project is going on smoothly and with it's current progress, i guess there is no turning back from felix now  Smiley.
I also have a question. Will there be a discord for Stone any time soon?
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Will it be minable or not?
Any decision on distribution structure. Also howo much total supply and what will be the division of coins?

Hi, thank you for your interest, so far 30% will be split among donators, 5% will be split among posters on the thread, the remaining 65% yet to be determined, but will be split in an equally fair manner, not allowing single entities to gather large percentages of the supply, as this method of hoarding is not positive long term for a project.

Total supply would be 150million, capped, no mining, no more to be released by any other methods, i dislike the faucet method as it was rather toxic to the RaiBlocks community, and i would like Stone to start off on a positive leg.

5% will be kept for a development fund, advertising fund, community fund and for setting up the Stone foundation.

Hey checkout my wallet image for the start screen.
Let me know what you all think.

Quoting again for community visibility, what are the initial thoughts on these splash designs?

felixando
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Thread will be paused until this time tomorrow, helps me keep my mind fresh with coding, please PM if there are any questions.

felixando
Activity: 8
I haven't donated, and those who have are already aware of the risks involved (just as there are donating to any project like this). The thread lets people show they are interested and allows felixando to get community feedback. It also shows other developers there is a lot of interest for a coin like this. Read the opening post and his technical update about Transitive reduction, this isn't copy-pasta from somewhere, this is words from someone who understands the concepts involved, and is trying to figure out how to translate that into programming language. Now I don't know if/when we'll see any real results either, but right now I have nothing to lose by giving my full support on this project.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Will it be minable or not?
Any decision on distribution structure. Also howo much total supply and what will be the division of coins?
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
There is chance to get something for free
not really, there is a donation involved

, everybody want his slice i guess

no, it's not just everybody, is only users that have been on this forum for little to no time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I find it partcularly alarming that the average "Activity" of the commenters of this thread is < 10.
No offense but, what could be a possible explanation? people getting an account just to comment on this thread? Please check the latest 20 posts. if you exclude the outliers the number of average activity is 5

There is chance to get something for free , everybody want his slice i guess, regardless from the purpose of the project.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
Activity: 2
I really like it! Thanks for the update!
Activity: 14
Looks promising, keep us updated.
Activity: 8

In concept, the idea of a private DAG crypto is excellent and much needed. I've been in the Crypto space since 2011 and see DAGs as fulfilling a real purpose for fast feeless txs.

I'm interested in which language(s) Felix is writing the code in, and would add 2 comments:

1 Writing the core node software would be much more solid and allow for formal verification if written in a functional language.

If this is a fork of RaiBlocks, then it will be in C++, the same as that.
Activity: 12
Could you do a quick progress update, ETA for milestones etc?

Kudos for taking on this project on your own, I'm in the camp that is hoping it isn't a scam and will be keeping an eye on this Smiley
Activity: 19
I like the technology I like the concpt but more than that I like the name "stone"  Please don't change the name that suggests various means.
Activity: 6
Looks promising , really interesting choices behind this project, best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: