Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 22. (Read 89564 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
when you see so much fud you know there is an agenda behind it, they fear whitecoin.

True the original devs were terrible , could not code and just cashed in the premine. I will NEVER accept a premine coin again after this even though by comparison it was a very small premine.

In future all premined coins should be held by escrow level members and released back to these 0 activity devs over time.

However WC miners and investors had no part in this bullshit and it was the fastest growing community since doge, so together we will build this coin back to what it should have been in the first place.

Fudders either have less than 20 activity so are shill accounts for the most part since noobs don't show up and instantly start fudding. Or they are members or competing communties and their agenda is clear.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Mining since early 2013
WhiteCoin is dead. Double spend issue.

If the coin is dead. Why is there a active market on multiple different exchanges going on?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Why do these kiddy's waste their time fighting against a coin that will not die?  All this seems to be doing is making the community stronger and even more determined.  All I have to say to these angry misguided fools is that you are fighting a losing battle.

Community is not going to falter and has faith in its new devs.  Take note kiddy's, we shall not be moved.

I guess they have faith in WC too, otherwise why bother trying to steal them? no point in taking something worth nothing! Gotta love it when even the scammers believe in a coin in turmoil

they were using fake WC to steal bitcoin, not stealing WC to keep it
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
No. Dev will resolve this. don't try to troll here.
Activity: 118
Mining since early 2013
Activity: 29
Activity: 79
Why do these kiddy's waste their time fighting against a coin that will not die?  All this seems to be doing is making the community stronger and even more determined.  All I have to say to these angry misguided fools is that you are fighting a losing battle.

Community is not going to falter and has faith in its new devs.  Take note kiddy's, we shall not be moved.

+1
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is wonderful to see everyone coming together for this community.
god bless everyone!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is wonderful to see everyone coming together for this community.
god bless everyone!
Activity: 86
Hai!
Activity: 8
no reason not to have it.
Activity: 126
Thank you Mintpal. I'm sure it will be a profitable business decision for you to absorb that loss. It wasn't your fault and I am sure many other people appreciate that you are taking a loss to keep WC going. Aside from this, you shine among a group of exchanges for providing excellent support on a consistent basis. I think it is no secret why, even as a new comer to the exchange scene, you guys are handling the most volume. The other exchanges could benefit from taking a page or two from your book.
Activity: 483

I guess they have faith in WC too, otherwise why bother trying to steal them? no point in taking something worth nothing! Gotta love it when even the scammers believe in a coin in turmoil
Activity: 237
Activity: 182
Hey everyone, I'll be in #whitecoinfoundation taking questions in a few moments http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
forget about your whitecoins for 3 months, you will be pleasantly surprised at the price then.

exactly, +1.
But I'd like to be able to stake for those 3 months Wink
Activity: 364
I have been watch people on the https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#whitecoinfoundation for the past few days initially to keep up to date with wallet progress. Over the course of today I have seen a large group of people from the WC community working together to secure WC after another disaster inflicted by others. I must say these people deserve a commendation for their rallying together and undeterred effort in the face of seemingly overwhelming odds. These people have again secured the future of WC.

Bravo to them all.   

Activity: 336
forget about your whitecoins for 3 months, you will be pleasantly surprised at the price then.
Pages:
Jump to: