Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 21. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
May 2
always the same song: wallet in testing!, the devs are working!, give us ur hashpower for free to maintain Blockchain!
on exchange sites many continue to lose money in speculation manipulative...
if they wrote a codes wallet line by line, it ll be already ready!
would not it time to let it die in peace?!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypto gangsters, they might have guns and knives. Wish they would share the women tho
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

That was a fun read. WhiteCoin is 'too big to fail.'  Grin

Maybe WhiteCoin can get a government bailout.

BTW, don't anyone investigate who did the DDOS and double spend. They are 'not to be trifled with.'

Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
Activity: 224

• We believe the group that targeted WhiteCoin has targeted other coins in the past, and we strongly discourage attempts to contact or investigate this group by our community. As I said in the IRC scrum last night, whoever did this is not to be trifled with.

This is a job for a Crypto Intelligence Agency? Or a Federal Bureau of Instamines? Or a Nakamoto Security Administration?

Or more seriously, perhaps this "group" that Mogonzo mentions should be the rallying point for the entire crypto world to come together for the purpose of mutual security. Or does that threaten to centralize things unnecessarily? Or am I just thinking too Utopian?

I don't think Mongozo had anything to do with the theft, but that line just cracked me up.  I would discourage hunting for them because it's so easy to hide your tracks in crypto.  It's likely a waste of time.  But going out of the way to say don't look for them because they are likely badasses sounds like Don't look for me! If he would have said something about them being undeniable geniuses with incredibly good taste in coins to rip-off, it would have sealed the deal. 
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Good morning everyone, another quick update.

Testing is continuing to go well, and I'm confident we'll be able to announce our wallet-update time by the end of the day today.

Our broad team of developers are working out of multiple timezones from around the world, which is causing some issues for teamwork, but does give us a bonus that there are people on this nearly 24 hours day.

I'd like to remind everyone:

• Fundraising to pay our devs will not begin until after a fix is available
  • We still need people on the P2P protection ports (links below)
  • With market wallets closed another timewarp attack would fail, and any doublespent coins would vanish from the blockchain before possible conversion to BTC
  • Yesterday's timewarp attack was not to steal from our community, but to steal BTC from exchanges
  • We believe the group that targeted WhiteCoin has targeted other coins in the past, and we strongly discourage attempts to contact or investigate this group by our community. As I said in the IRC scrum last night, whoever did this is not to be trifled with.

URL1: stratum+tcp://mining.oizopower.nl:8343 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x

URL2: stratum+tcp://stratum.kryptochaos.com:3324 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x
Connection Type: -u WALLET -p x

URL: kernels10.noip.me:8343 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x

Testing is continuing to go well, and I'm confident we'll be able to announce our wallet-update time by the end of the day today.

This would be great. I want to test the new wallet. I write you a comment #whitecoinfoundation

I am here looking forward to seeing this new wallet coming out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

This is a job for a Crypto Intelligence Agency? Or a Federal Bureau of Instamines? Or a Nakamoto Security Administration?

Or more seriously, perhaps this "group" that Mogonzo mentions should be the rallying point for the entire crypto world to come together for the purpose of mutual security. Or does that threaten to centralize things unnecessarily? Or am I just thinking too Utopian?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Our broad team of developers are working out of multiple timezones from around the world, which is causing some issues for teamwork, but does give us a bonus that there are people on this nearly 24 hours day.

• With market wallets closed another timewarp attack would fail, and any doublespent coins would vanish from the blockchain before possible conversion to BTC
  • Yesterday's timewarp attack was not to steal from our community, but to steal BTC from exchanges

URL1: stratum+tcp://mining.oizopower.nl:8343 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x

URL2: stratum+tcp://stratum.kryptochaos.com:3324 -u WWBeSGnKpf3mHuVm3CeNwX6MtnEjf4589m -p x

This would be great. I want to test the new wallet. I write you a comment #whitecoinfoundation
Activity: 30

Great news. thank you for this update.
Activity: 182

Activity: 40
WhiteCoin is dead. Double spend issue.
No. Dev will resolve this. don't try to troll here.

it is so sad that the coin has the problem.

just wait and be paitient...
Activity: 31

I don't even bother anymore, let them trash-talk.

Yeah. Don't even bother them. Let them trash-talk.

Sorry about the off-topic but: Do you own coin2? I was wondering because you posted in their thread. I once played the first beta (looked a lot like random-unity-objects and -maps) and liked the concept, are they still working on it? Last thing I heard it was frozen (at least at poloniex), It's a shame it's not available at the "big" exchanges. I don't trust the indie-exchanges well enough to take my btc there.

Coin2 is still alive and the dev team now is very active developing games and videos. And Coin2 now is traded in bter.com and will soon be traded in mintpal.com. And in additional, Coin2 has a very popular population among Chinese.
Activity: 31

I don't even bother anymore, let them trash-talk.

Yeah. Don't even bother them. Let them trash-talk.
Activity: 237
people will be talking about how they missed this price (600-700) in less then 2 weeks I can guaranty that .

I agree....I bought in at this price two (or is it three) crisis ago...  Wink

Holding!
Activity: 714
After the wallet can we get the distribution list back too?
people will be talking about how they missed this price (600-700) in less then 2 weeks I can guaranty that .

+1
Be a beta-tester for the upcoming wallet (c&p from irc):
[13:52] <+Oizopower> NOTICE: if you wan't to participate in tonights beta for the wallet, get a linux enviroment with GUI running, be in this channel in 6 hours.

IRC here:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=whitecoinfoundation&uio=d4#

good news
thanks
 Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
While everybody and their moms were selling, I was buying,
Pages:
Jump to: