Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 20. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
haha, i tell ya... totally missed that part.

We should have a response shortly... would this be an intermediary step, until massive adoption of POS?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
That wallet changes the master key for the centralized checkpointing. Essentially it gives control of the network to somebody other than whoever currently has control over the network.

Please show us this section of the code.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
That wallet changes the master key for the centralized checkpointing. Essentially it gives control of the network to somebody other than whoever currently has control over the network.
Activity: 84
https://mega.co.nz/#!vY1i1CSA!zvQQ67NjlJ3Jk93Cgu4f3MNiEQi3RKGBx0VLt-RRPMM
  --- windows wallet
Activity: 84
What do we really know about Mogonzo?  Grin

hahahahah
damn... that is funny tho -- i watched zoolander many times with my lil bro...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What do we really know about Mogonzo?  Grin

Thanks for posting it. Basically the whitecoin foundation is completely disorganized and screwing over their own people. Mogonzo is an unfit leader.

Supposedly a new wallet is coming out, but this is probably just more BS PR to hold things up. I am done with this coin, never have I seen a coin have so many problems.

"probably" until it happens.  Then it will be "they couldn't even..., remember"
honeybadger is stating his case in #whitecoindebate lets get the facts, then forge our opinions.  Not have our opinions, and sway facts to support them.
Activity: 164

It's interesting. It's clearly obvious they are hardcore developers, the Whitecoin community is pressuring the devs right now. Quite unnecessarily.

Hardcore except the one that just quit/got fired.
Activity: 238

It's interesting. It's clearly obvious they are hardcore developers, the Whitecoin community is pressuring the devs right now. Quite unnecessarily.

Thanks!  This will only be the begining.  Its important this is captured.
Another new dev team is being put in place apparently, I'm not making this up. Mogonzo jumped in and fired the new old dev team right when they were doing a beta and pissed them off. The new new dev team is saying a new wallet will be out soon, but have shown no proof.

It was a complete mess in IRC and the community is thinking we need to get rid of mogonzo for his behavior.

mogonzo:

after yesterday's events

and due ot the fact taht there was some differing opinions on the new dev team as to the best approach

I took new action as project lead

I tapped a 2nd team of devlopers to begin work on a separate option for a fix

in case our first option did not pan out

this was for everyone's safety

to ensure that we'd have a fast solution to this problem

the testing process was taking forever on the first fix so I decided to act.

this is nothign personal against TF2 and mindfox

You've said countless times you hope the price gets lower so you can buy more.  Both sides of the story are deserved to be head, but someone left the IRC channel when it got real.  All I heard was he was pissed because his wallet wasn't chosen.  Please, help me find out what are the technical reasons for his anger, and i'll be open to debate.
Activity: 98
Why bittrex disabled WC deposit/withdrwal?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

That was a fun read. WhiteCoin is 'too big to fail.'  Grin

Maybe WhiteCoin can get a government bailout.

BTW, don't anyone investigate who did the DDOS and double spend. They are 'not to be trifled with.'

Maybe he knows something we don't. Did you see the pics of the batman Dev who's house was broken into and he was beaten for his crypto keys?

for real? for batman coins?  wtf would they do to a dev that created something of value?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

That was a fun read. WhiteCoin is 'too big to fail.'  Grin

Maybe WhiteCoin can get a government bailout.

BTW, don't anyone investigate who did the DDOS and double spend. They are 'not to be trifled with.'

Maybe he knows something we don't. Did you see the pics of the batman Dev who's house was broken into and he was beaten for his crypto keys?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
May 2
always the same song: wallet in testing!, the devs are working!, give us ur hashpower for free to maintain Blockchain!
on exchange sites many continue to lose money in speculation manipulative...
if they wrote a codes wallet line by line, it ll be already ready!
would not it time to let it die in peace?!

The thing that bothers me with donating hashes, is that they want you to do so through their pool when solo-mining would be just as effective, which wasn't discussed. The difference is you get a chance to make coin, and when scaled, it doesn't allow anyone to gain 51%, regardless of intent. Crypto is supposed to be decentralized and unregulated, yet we try to tame the beast anyway. So Mogonzo and Co. should be offering both solo-mining and their pool mining as options. Remember, 10 WC per block is 9600 WC/day, 3+million/year. I'm not bashing Mogonzo, because if he didn't secure the chain, we'd really be screwed, i'm just saying we now have alternatives.

Summary: It doesn't matter where or how you mine WC, just mine it!
May 2
always the same song: wallet in testing!, the devs are working!, give us ur hashpower for free to maintain Blockchain!
on exchange sites many continue to lose money in speculation manipulative...
if they wrote a codes wallet line by line, it ll be already ready!
would not it time to let it die in peace?!

It's been a long road, to get from there to here.
it's been a long time, but my time is finally here.
And i can feel a change in the wind right now.
nothing's in my way.
and they're not gonna hold me down no more.
no they're not gonna hold me down.

Cause I've got Faith
Pages:
Jump to: