Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [XDB] Doubloon - Privacy Evolved - page 2. (Read 34341 times)

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
February 26, 2018, 02:30:46 PM
"Gotta say it looks interesting but there has been no action for a long time now, dev is busy with another project."

So this project can be launched this year?

Would be great a little update on the status of the project

Hi there. Apologies all for the lack of communication here. I had a prior obligation to the Boolberry community to ensure a smooth transition for the original developer and his team to return to the project. We also have a 25+ page research paper we've been peer reviewing before publication that covers the new ring signature scheme that will be implemented in Boolberry (very exciting stuff something that will position it as a leader for ring based privacy). On top of that we've been writing the final code related to that paper to get it turn key for use in Boolberry. In addition, I've been traveling which has made things even more difficult to manage meanwhile trying to manage exchange listings for that community.. As anyone can imagine its hard to do all that and focus on two projects.

All that said, starting this week my focus will be 100% on Doubloon. While I've been preoccupied with Boolberry our team here has been working on the project. We've made improvements to the mining algorithm and pour transactions. Our next steps will be to integrate all moving parts i.e. minting, ledger and trustless key generation etc. As soon as I'm settled and our new website is up we'll release a roadmap to give everyone a clear overview.

Thank you everyone for your interest in Doubloon!

When will Doubloon be purchased on an exchange? Is there going to be any pre-mining?

Mine it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 02:04:15 PM
"Gotta say it looks interesting but there has been no action for a long time now, dev is busy with another project."

Hi there. Apologies all for the lack of communication here. I had a prior obligation to the Boolberry community to ensure a smooth transition for the original developer and his team to return to the project. We also have a 25+ page research paper we've been peer reviewing before publication that covers the new ring signature scheme that will be implemented in Boolberry (very exciting stuff something that will position it as a leader for ring based privacy). On top of that we've been writing the final code related to that paper to get it turn key for use in Boolberry. In addition, I've been traveling which has made things even more difficult to manage meanwhile trying to manage exchange listings for that community.. As anyone can imagine its hard to do all that and focus on two projects.

All that said, starting this week my focus will be 100% on Doubloon. While I've been preoccupied with Boolberry our team here has been working on the project. We've made improvements to the mining algorithm and pour transactions. Our next steps will be to integrate all moving parts i.e. minting, ledger and trustless key generation etc. As soon as I'm settled and our new website is up we'll release a roadmap to give everyone a clear overview.

When will Doubloon be purchased on an exchange? Is there going to be any pre-mining?
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
February 26, 2018, 12:17:00 PM
That's great news. Looking forward to get some Doubloons soon.

Thanks ninja! Good to see you around!
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

That's great news. Looking forward to get some Doubloons soon.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
February 24, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

Activity: 3
February 22, 2018, 08:36:42 PM
Is there going to be an update from the dev soon? Many miners are really interested in this project but with lack of communication, I fear that interest will wane and many miners will choose another project which will ultimately harm XDB and its chances for mass adoption.
Activity: 99
February 22, 2018, 08:11:24 PM
It's disappointing that the Dev team isn't keeping both threads current.  I'd love to know about any updates to this project that may have recently been made.  I truly hope this isn't a dead project!
copper member
February 22, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

The dev is a frequent on the BBR thread so I doubt he isn't looking at this one too.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

Activity: 98
February 19, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
I don't think this is a dead project but I do think the dev is stretched with two big projects and this is making everyone a little cynical.
thats frustrating.
a very perspective project left behind Sad
copper member
February 16, 2018, 10:04:13 PM
I don't think this is a dead project but I do think the dev is stretched with two big projects and this is making everyone a little cynical.
Activity: 30
February 13, 2018, 01:11:21 AM
Dev, any updates? Just wanted to see what the progress is so far. Last update was 24th December.

Is it really a dead project?Huh
Activity: 91
February 12, 2018, 08:53:56 PM
"...first trustless zero knowledge cryptocurrency". This claim seems a bit false unless im misunderstanding something about your project. There are quite a few coins out there using some form of zero coin protocol. Could you explain why you claim to be the first?
Activity: 28
February 12, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
February 11, 2018, 01:12:52 AM
The dev said he was traveling and therefore couldn't update as much as he would have liked. This project is still underway, but in the crypto world, even a week feels like an eternity.
Yes, the world of cryptography is improving all the time, and if you don't keep an eye on it, you're going to get out of it, and of course the completion of a project has to go through a long period of time.
Activity: 126
Project sure looks interesting. Will be waiting for more updates from the developers! Smiley

most interesting in it the fact there no updates for 2 month

lol  Grin
copper member
February 10, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
The dev said he was traveling and therefore couldn't update as much as he would have liked. This project is still underway, but in the crypto world, even a week feels like an eternity.
Activity: 308
February 07, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
Gotta say it looks interesting but there has been no action for a long time now, dev is busy with another project.
Where did you get this info?
What project?
Activity: 11
February 07, 2018, 03:21:02 AM
Gotta say it looks interesting but there has been no action for a long time now, dev is busy with another project.
Pages:
Jump to: