Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [XDB] Doubloon - Privacy Evolved - page 3. (Read 34341 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Project sure looks interesting. Will be waiting for more updates from the developers! Smiley

most interesting in it the fact there no updates for 2 month

yeah it's been very silent... any live signals from devs?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Project sure looks interesting. Will be waiting for more updates from the developers! Smiley

most interesting in it the fact there no updates for 2 month
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Cryptonote Evolved? This project must be followed then. I bet in its future seeing cryptonote is great base for great coins.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Hi everyone!

Apologies for the inactivity. I've been doing a bit of traveling for the holidays. We're working towards an update so stay tuned to the thread here. We're in the middle of a pivot towards a new technology and also porting our prior work on ring signatures into Boolberry. If you're interested in that head over to the Boolberry thread. In the meantime, we'll be working towards the public testing of the new system.

Join us on Discord, Riot, IRC or Telegram to stay informed of latest project developments.

Cheers!

Glad to hear that you are still planning for this to be released soon! I have joined the Discord now and will be following your updates on both platforms :-)
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
I know My reservation is worthy
Activity: 5
Good news with the update - looking forward to seeing more. In the meantime, i'll go check out the Boolberry thread to get some more info Smiley
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Dev, any updates? Just wanted to see what the progress is so far. Last update was 24th December.
It`s almost a month since last update  Huh

Hi everyone!

Apologies for the inactivity. I've been doing a bit of traveling for the holidays. We're working towards an update so stay tuned to the thread here. We're in the middle of a pivot towards a new technology and also porting our prior work on ring signatures into Boolberry. If you're interested in that head over to the Boolberry thread. In the meantime, we'll be working towards the public testing of the new system.

Join us on Discord, Riot, IRC or Telegram to stay informed of latest project developments.

Cheers!

Good news, waiting when we can start to mine your currency, i think this will be nice project
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Dev, any updates? Just wanted to see what the progress is so far. Last update was 24th December.
It`s almost a month since last update  Huh

Hi everyone!

Cheers!

Activity: 61
dead Huh
Activity: 308
It`s almost a month since last update  Huh
Activity: 17
I'll reserve Turkish translation, good luck!
Activity: 56
The project look promising, i'll reserve for indonesian translation
and what about release date?
Activity: 170
Activity: 61
Looks promising!
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
"Financial Privacy" sounds good! Smiley
Curious to see more! Smiley
Activity: 11
This looks interesting. I am also waiting
Activity: 98
"Doubloon is a groundbreaking cryptocurrency research project that has pioneered many new improvements not present in any other project. The main highlights of our research efforts include a brand new Egalitarian mining algorithm called Itsuku along with pioneering our new trustless zero knowledge system."

Great project! I am here waiting project launching!
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
good project.
I wonder how you will develop your new coin, I will follow your news. I think you will succeed
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
hopefully this project has a mission and a good vision for in a the future and always giving development with good. all details this project still coming soon and everyone in here waiting more next information about this project including me. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: