Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [XDB] Doubloon - Privacy Evolved - page 5. (Read 34341 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Any news? When date of relise?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Any airdrop plans now?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Glad to hear this will be a totally new coin  Smiley
Activity: 42
December 30, 2017, 12:49:39 PM
Reserved
Activity: 14
December 30, 2017, 12:10:30 AM
How can I get Doubloon?

You can mine it once it's available to mine, or purchase it once it hits the open market.

when will lauch XDB cannt wait for mining this great project ,

Q1 2018 according to the ANN.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 12:01:32 AM
How can I get Doubloon?

You can mine it once it's available to mine, or purchase it once it hits the open market.

when will lauch XDB cannt wait for mining this great project ,
December 29, 2017, 11:58:37 PM
How can I get Doubloon?

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 11:27:12 PM
How can I get Doubloon?
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 10:59:57 PM
Finally something of my interest.
Sorry, I misunderstand it.. Cheesy
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
December 29, 2017, 08:10:58 PM
ICO's are just so yesterday......... ICO....Instant Cash Out

Cheers Jon  Grin
Activity: 54
December 29, 2017, 07:44:54 PM
Please don't do an ICO. Too many of those. Not enough serious projects.

Agree. This is a great project with a great potential. Now the ICO´s are seem as scam, and keep out the real good investors (miners, enthusiasts and a loyal community). IMO the XDB have a great future and can aggregate a serious community with a real interest in keep and support it.
December 29, 2017, 05:28:29 PM
Please don't do an ICO. Too many of those. Not enough serious projects.
Activity: 52
December 29, 2017, 03:38:35 PM
If ICO is issued, the conservative estimate can raise 10000-20000eth
Activity: 57
December 28, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

Whether Doubloon will be ICO?If ICO, I can  investment 500ETH
No ICO, but you can help project. contact to dev https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/b4h4mu7-898973 , I think you can find a common language
Activity: 52
December 28, 2017, 04:26:27 PM

Whether Doubloon will be ICO?If ICO, I can  investment 500ETH
Activity: 54
December 27, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

Greetings everyone,

We will no longer be hardforking Boolberry. We will be fairly launching as a separate currency with a small pre-mine for research, development and marketing along with a small mining tax to support on going project related endeavors.

We will also be pivoting to a new zero knowledge system developed by our researchers. This new system will require us to forgo ring signatures and stealth addresses. Since we won't be using our ShortRingCCT research, we're planning on migrating that it into Boolberry, so if you're interested in that head over to the BBR thread and join the community.

BBR Thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-privacy-and-security-guaranteed-since-2014-577267

Itsuku will be reserved for Doubloon along with our new zero knowledge system and our i2pd integration.

Sorry for all the confusion here but this was a recent development in the project direction and we decided it was best to bring our prior work on ShortRingCCT to make Boolberry a stronger competitor in the privacy vertical now that the original developer is back on the project full time. I've updated the ANN to reflect the pivot in direction for the project.

We believe this is the best direction for our project's integrity as all coins will be mined through Itsuku rather than generated through a hardfork.

Thanks all!

Glad to ear this.
A new coin, new project, new blockchain, starting with low diff.
Great choice guys. Waiting to mine and spread to the world about this amazing project.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
December 26, 2017, 05:34:01 PM
@b4h4mu7  thank you for the good news. Good luck with the new coin.  Smiley
I'll will be keeping an eye on it..will see what my old cards will do if applicable.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
December 24, 2017, 02:43:44 PM
Is the only way to get Doubloon is to hold Boolberry or POW mine Doublooon at launch?
Nope. Doubloon will be a new coin, because hardfork there will not be

rly? hard fork cancelled?

Only way to get Doubloon is to mine or is their Airdrop?

Hi everyone, please read my announcements thoroughly.. some are asking questions when the answer is right above them..

I stated our ShortRingCCT research and other improvements will be merged into Boolberry along with the original developer's planned features. There is no need for a hardfork since that project will get the best from both projects making it a better unified project than 1 chain going in two directions.

Our project, Doubloon will be pivoting away from ring signature based privacy towards a new zk system developed by our team. Doubloon [XDB] will be faily launched sometime in Q1 2018 as a new coin.

This is the PRE-ANN to inform everyone of the project. If you want to stay in the loop, join the rest of the community on one of the communication channels below.

All communication channels are bridged to each other, so it doesn't matter if you prefer to use Discord, IRC, Telegram or Riot everyone will see your messages.

Also join our Reddit and follow our Twitter account for any future project related announcements.

We have exciting news planned for after the holidays so stay tuned!

Merry Christmas all, I hope everyone has a wonderful time with their friends and family!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
December 24, 2017, 07:32:59 AM
Is the only way to get Doubloon is to hold Boolberry or POW mine Doublooon at launch?

Only way to get Doubloon is to mine or is their Airdrop?
Activity: 183
December 23, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: