Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 12. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What is the key idea of the project?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It will be interesting to see if Epsilon overtakes Bitclave. At least, competition is always good. Competition gives development ..
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
What do you think about integration with spaceshift.io? I think - this is will be good option.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
In my opinion, in any case there should be some stimulation of the announcement of new users. Maybe not in the form of referrals.
Activity: 98
how do you think it is possible to introduce a referral system into this platform in order to attract more users?

referral system is not provided on the epsilon platform
The idea of the project is quite interesting and deserves attention. If the team cope with the tasks set, everything will be okay.
I'll take a closer look at this project. Good luck.
Thank you for your comment. we are working hard to cope with the tasks set
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
The idea of the project is quite interesting and deserves attention. If the team cope with the tasks set, everything will be okay.
I'll take a closer look at this project. Good luck.
What do you think if the executor himself will create orders and himself will execute them? After all, he will receive a dishonest reputation
we'll combat with scammers
The refinancing program: according to the results of the financial quarter, 30% of the platform's profit will be regularly sent for EPS redemption on market conditions, which will allow to increase EPS value relative to the placement price.
I think you need cooperate with big partners with customers .
maybe. we'll think about it
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
how do you think it is possible to introduce a referral system into this platform in order to attract more users?
Activity: 476
The refinancing program: according to the results of the financial quarter, 30% of the platform's profit will be regularly sent for EPS redemption on market conditions, which will allow to increase EPS value relative to the placement price.

I think the right approach
Will there be advertising on the platform. If so, what will the advertising pay for - ETH or EPS?
Advertising will be. Payment only tokens
Do you plan to pay dividends to the holders of the tokens? If so, will it be quarterly?
Dividends to the holders of the tokens are not provided
But there will be provide to buy tokens at the market price from exchanges
Do you plan to pay dividends to the holders of the tokens? If so, will it be quarterly?
Dividends to the holders of the tokens are not provided
Before the start of the Pre-ICO 2 days left
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
What about marketing strategy? How you will promote Epsilon?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think you need cooperate with big partners with customers .
Activity: 686
Can worker share his decision with other job seekers and get benefits from it?
Pages:
Jump to: