Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 13. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Do you plan to pay dividends to the holders of the tokens? If so, will it be quarterly?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Will there be advertising on the platform. If so, what will the advertising pay for - ETH or EPS?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
The refinancing program: according to the results of the financial quarter, 30% of the platform's profit will be regularly sent for EPS redemption on market conditions, which will allow to increase EPS value relative to the placement price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
where to see conditions pre-ico ?
pre-ico conditions can be seen 12.11.17
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
where to see conditions pre-ico ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Pre-ICO have any Hard CUP ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
2 (Two) days remaining to Pre-ICO. Welcome to bounty company .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
visit a website there is detailed information about this

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
very interesting you know, i so proud about this project, in  the cover you make me happy and have double spirit because i look some information about ICO will launching or start, only counting day or hours 
Here is the Chinese translation for your kind perusal. I will also be updating and maintaining the thread for our Chinese audiences.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2379364.new#new   Smiley
Thank you
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Here is the Chinese translation for your kind perusal. I will also be updating and maintaining the thread for our Chinese audiences.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2379364.new#new   Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
Bitcoin hardfork canceled and tokens again in the trend! Now is the time to act and move your BTC towards new opportunities of the  tokens world . Join our PRE-ICO and use your chance to earn money. Action!
What about minimal investment on Pre-ICO? Will be any bonus of first day?
About the amount of investments and bonuses you will get to know after the start of pre-ico 12.11.17
Will be IOS application and application for Google Play? I think it is need. This would be a good plus for EPSILON
Yes, there will be apps. Development according to the roadmap
What about SEC? USA, Singapore citizens can invest or no? This is very important moment, in my opinion.
USA and Singapore citizens can't invest
When Pre-ICO will be end? When ICO will be start?
ICO will be starts 12 DEC
Pre-ICO will begin on 12 November, I think many investors will be interested to join.
I want to know how much EPS price in Pre-ICO?
1EPS = 0,00035ETH
I think it would be nice to confirm the official address of PRE-ICO in facebook and twitter, so that there is not a situation of spoofing the address in case of hacking the site.
thanks for the advice
Pages:
Jump to: