Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 11. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Remaning only 5 hours to PRE-ICO. There is any information about Pre-ICO? I wait this information.
Pre-ico page will be open at 10 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
What will happen if the customer unreasonably rejects the work of executor? Is there a specific arbitration process in this regard?
I would very much like to see the conditions of Pre-ICO. Will the bonus of the first day - or the bonus will depend on the size of the investment?
The bonus will depend on the amount of investment
Who can become a moderator? Will it be possible to put up my vacancy? Will there be a vote for one or another candidate - as well as a discussion of the final work.
The moderator can become any position of the user, having positive reputation in it. Initially, the moderators are appointed out of the circle of friends of administration, and then the circle expands as the service grows. We will monitor that the contractor, the customer and the moderator were not one person or do not conspire. Nevertheless, if this happens, the rating of the site participant will not be counted, and if he continues in this direction his account will be blocked soon
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
VIDEOPRESENTATION EPSILON ON YOUTUBE. PRESS ON THE PICTURE - AND WATCH.

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Remaning only 5 hours to PRE-ICO. There is any information about Pre-ICO? I wait this information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Will there be a restriction on search topics? not all topics are permissible from the point of view of different legislations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Who can become a moderator? Will it be possible to put up my vacancy? Will there be a vote for one or another candidate - as well as a discussion of the final work.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I would very much like to see the conditions of Pre-ICO. Will the bonus of the first day - or the bonus will depend on the size of the investment?
Activity: 46
Where is your team located btw?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i want to ask who will be the administrators on the platform?
It will be interesting to see if Epsilon overtakes Bitclave. At least, competition is always good. Competition gives development ..
We are working hard to achieve this goal
16 hours remaining. I think developers need to make competent conditions for PRE-ICO - to immediately interest investors. Everyone is waiting for conditions.

conditions will be open when pre-ico will starts. remains to wait a little
16 hours remaining. I think developers need to make competent conditions for PRE-ICO - to immediately interest investors. Everyone is waiting for conditions.

conditions will be open when pre-ico will starts
What is the key idea of the project?
The Epsilon system operates on the principle: "If you agree to find information for this amount, then the reward is yours " - for the Executor or "If you agree to pay this amount for certain information, we will find it for you" - for the Customer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
why the conditions are closed pre ico?
What do you think about integration with spaceshift.io? I think - this is will be good option.

Did you mean shapeshift.io ? The team is now working on this
In my opinion, in any case there should be some stimulation of the announcement of new users. Maybe not in the form of referrals.
for this purpose is intended bounty company https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-epsilon-target-search-task-solution-platfrom-on-blockchain-2341791
Before the start of the Pre-ICO 1 day left
Pages:
Jump to: