Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 14. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
"Epsilon Target Search System" is  kind of search engine, but not in the classical idea. The main point of the project is that the search for information for people is done by other people. In our opinion, this approach is perspective, because there are always people who want to earn money and those who need certain services.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
When Pre-ICO will be end? When ICO will be start?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Pre-ICO will begin on 12 November, I think many investors will be interested to join.
I want to know how much EPS price in Pre-ICO?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
What about SEC? USA, Singapore citizens can invest or no? This is very important moment, in my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
What do you think if the executor himself will create orders and himself will execute them? After all, he will receive a dishonest reputation
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
It is necessary to provide possibility of buying points of reputation for tokens, in my opinion.
Activity: 756
What do you say about auctions? Auctions will be have timer? Will be any reputation?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I think it would be nice to confirm the official address of PRE-ICO in facebook and twitter, so that there is not a situation of spoofing the address in case of hacking the site.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
What about Pre-ico ADDRESS? Will be private cabinet? Will be any smart-contract for Pre-ICO?
Activity: 630
Will be IOS application and application for Google Play? I think it is need. This would be a good plus for EPSILON
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Before the start of PRE-ICO, there are three days left. You can leave your question here - and get a timely response to him. And welcome to bounty program.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
What about minimal investment on Pre-ICO? Will be any bonus of first day?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
The main difference of Epsilon over Bitclave is that none of the participants need to pay in advance for product, service or customer search. The Epsilon system operates on the principle: "If you agree to find information for this amount, then the reward is yours " - for the Executor or "If you agree to pay this amount for certain information, we will find it for you" - for the Customer.
Activity: 336
when you are planning launching complete platform?
May 2018
thank you, I did not notice that this information is listed in road map
May 2018
Activity: 336
Activity: 350
will there be a closed pre-ico?
Why invest in Epsilon tokens

By purchasing tokens issued by the project investors are able to:

- Get benefit out of reselling tokens at a higher price in the future
- Use their tokens in the future, getting services at a lower price.
- Support the project
Pages:
Jump to: