Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 16. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what currencies will be accepted for payment?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Looks very interesting from the surface I'll be curious to see how this goes
Merit: 10

No. All working right now. Epsilon - very promising project, and I hope, Epsilon will collect hard cup quickly.
Really?
           ▄████████
  ███    ███
  ███    █▀ 
 ▄███▄▄▄     
▀▀███▀▀▀     
  ███    █▄ 
  ███    ███
  ██████████

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
      In principle, a fairly interesting ICO. Often information is extremely needed, which is simply so difficult to find or impossible to find at all. And here there will be some collection of rare information.

The low price of the token is very good. If the project is successfully launched, investors will be able to make good money. It's very interesting.

Nice project i like it i will invert in your project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

No. All working right now. Epsilon - very promising project, and I hope, Epsilon will collect hard cup quickly.
Activity: 98
Do you provide any pool for help in translating?
Translations and moderation of the topic EPSILON are reserved for:

- Arabic
- Chinese
- Korean
- French
- German
- Italian
- Indonesian
- Turkish
- Philippines
- India
- Hungarian
- Portuguese
- Scandinavian
- Romanian
- Greek
- Nederland’s (Dutch)
- Spanish
I am  interested in airdrop. Because I have a small rank for bounty and i want to get some yours tokens
You can get a reward by participating in our company bounty
details : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-epsilon-target-search-task-solution-platfrom-on-blockchain-2341791
Are you going to hold an airdrop. If yes, then when?
Airdrop is not provided
Activity: 47
Do you provide any pool for help in translating?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I am  interested in airdrop. Because I have a small rank for bounty and i want to get some yours tokens
Are you going to hold an airdrop. If yes, then when?
Interested, Reserve for Russian
Russian  is already reserved
I want to ask what will be the starting price of your token?
1 EPS = 0.00035 ETH
What do you think about Bitclave? Will you introduce something from their developments?
Bitclave very interesting project.
The main advantage of Epsilon over Bitclave is that none of the participants need to pay in advance for product, service or customer search. The Epsilon system operates on the principle: "If you agree to find information for this amount, then the reward is yours " - for the Executor or "If you agree to pay this amount for certain information, we will find it for you" - for the Customer.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Interested, Reserve for Russian
I want to ask what will be the starting price of your token?
how many tokens in total are you issuing?

The total number tokens will depend on how many tokens will be sold. Unsold tokens will be burned, as you can read from ANN.
Token distribution: ICO participants - 70%
                          Team and consultants - 15% (tokens will be blocked for 12 months be the smart contract Ethereum)
                          Business development - 13%
                          Prizes and awards (bounty) - 2%
Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of this from day to day, so I decided to make an article about this topic in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!
Yes .More info here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-epsilon-target-search-task-solution-platfrom-on-blockchain-2341791
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org