Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 21. (Read 93728 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Is there an updated ETA?
You will have a copy of Bitcoin Magazine before you have a release copy of Diablo III. Matt guarantees it.

Imagine if the first issue had the featured ariticle about Diablo III with an image on the cover. The title could be: Diablo III and Bitcoin.

Now shop this image with her holding the Bitcoin logo.

Aside: I would put my brother-in-law up against Michael Whelan or Frank Frazetta any day of the week.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
So, no reviews or advertisements for Tradehill?  Grin

There are no advertisements for TradeHill. That doesn't mean there are not articles mentioning them or articles about them or the lawsuit with DWOLLA, etc.

Just have to wait and see I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Given the fast pace of the Crypto-Currency landscape, I can see most of the information in this first issue being completely outdated by the time it arrives.   Undecided

We'll be reading mentions of Bitcoin at $3 or $4 price range, and the articles will feel dated  Tongue

Hehe. Guys, the editorial board we have keeps a close eye on the changes. We would never go to print on something obsolete. Have some faith  Roll Eyes

So, no reviews or advertisements for Tradehill?  Grin
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Is there an updated ETA?
You will have a copy of Bitcoin Magazine before you have a release copy of Diablo III. Matt guarantees it.
donator
Activity: 490
Is there an updated ETA?
Given the fast pace of the Crypto-Currency landscape, I can see most of the information in this first issue being completely outdated by the time it arrives.   Undecided

We'll be reading mentions of Bitcoin at $3 or $4 price range, and the articles will feel dated  Tongue

Hehe. Guys, the editorial board we have keeps a close eye on the changes. We would never go to print on something obsolete. Have some faith  Roll Eyes
legendary

Given the fast pace of the Crypto-Currency landscape, I can see most of the information in this first issue being completely outdated by the time it arrives.   Undecided

Haha. God I hope you're not serious.
Activity: 560
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I was told that a guy named Godot would hand deliver the first issue right to my door. I'm so excited waiting for Godot!
Maybe we shouldn't be asking "Is it out yet?" and "Is this a scam?" every single day. I'm sure Matt doesn't think it's funny any more.

Nonsense. I appreciate all trolling, but it is starting to become a blur of who is serious and who isn't.

For the record, if anyone wants to ask a question (and get a response), e-mail [email protected]
legendary
Maybe we shouldn't be asking "Is it out yet?" and "Is this a scam?" every single day. I'm sure Matt doesn't think it's funny any more.

Is it a scam yet? (sorry! couldn't help myself)

~Cackling Bear~
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
it’s possible that B&N could be sending out 2,000 Woolong Devices to apologize for putting on hold orders on an item the company probably wasn’t making much money on anyway.
I'm hoping to see a Woolong Device in Austin.
legendary
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
So is the magazine out yet. I was one of the first to order awhile ago. Should I be receiving it soon?

Hopefully its not another scam
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Yup, I paid way back when too..

Any progress ?   Huh
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
So is the magazine out yet. I was one of the first to order awhile ago. Should I be receiving it soon?
Very soon™.
legendary

Barnes & Noble is apologizing to customers that had placed subscriptions for Bitcoin Magazine only to later find out that the first issue was not in stock and is now on hold. Basically the company’s inventory system kept taking orders even after Bitcoin Magazone has yet to go to print.

While the company won’t be sending out Bitcoin Magzine to everyone who placed orders, those who had their orders on hold are getting a consolation prize. Multiple people have reported that B&N is sending Woolong Devices which can be used for...(consider this a non-issue as well).

More than 1,100 Bitcoiners had already signed a petition saying they’d had their orders put on hold to at least April. Assuming not everyone knew about the petition, it’s possible that B&N could be sending out 2,000 Woolong Devices to apologize for putting on hold orders on an item the company probably wasn’t making much money on anyway.

One obvious distraught subscriber penned, "I wish I knew how to quit you!!!" when he signed the petition.

(parody inspired from: http://liliputing.com/2011/08/barnes-noble-apologizes-for-canceled-touchpad-orders-with-20-credits.html)

~Cackling Bear~
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Pages:
Jump to: