Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 27. (Read 93728 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Sometimes I wish I had scammed you. At least then I'd get some sleep instead of working on layouts and copyediting all night and crashing all day as a result.

We'll make an announcement this week for better or for worse. This baby's crowning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
Matt scamming people?!!  Shocked  I seriously doubt it. Wink patience is a virtue
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Are we getting the March edition in April or May?
I actually forgot I bought this until it showed up in "Unread Replies."
Activity: 518
What's the latest Matthew?

Just about 4-6 weeks left ... Cheesy

Is the BFL single reviewed in the magazine March Edition or not by Vladimir ?

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
What's the latest Matthew?
Activity: 321
Bitbuy.nl!
Great idea!  Just checked the site, no social media icons yet.  Don't forget to create Twitter, FB, G+ accounts and post periodically so your followers can re-tweet and whatnot.

They do have facebook and twitter, but they're not on their site yet:
Facebook
Twitter
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Great idea!  Just checked the site, no social media icons yet.  Don't forget to create Twitter, FB, G+ accounts and post periodically so your followers can re-tweet and whatnot.
Activity: 331
Earthling
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Looks very good, I'll grab a copy. Smiley One question though: Is it made with glossy paper or office style paper?

I dearly hope that it's of A1 glossy paper, therefore the naysayers would have a rude awakening when they try use it for what it's not intended for.

Brown paper bag type paper is better for that, although that WAS what our toilet paper was made of back in USSR.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Looks very good, I'll grab a copy. Smiley One question though: Is it made with glossy paper or office style paper?

I dearly hope that it's of A1 glossy paper, therefore the naysayers would have a rude awakening when they try use it for what it's not intended for.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 523
The new fee/tax has been postponed: http://jp.dk/indland/indland_politik/article2709317.ece (run through google translate if you must)

This goes deeper than that Wink They dont want you to know what happens in the outside world.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
The new fee/tax has been postponed: http://jp.dk/indland/indland_politik/article2709317.ece (run through google translate if you must)
legendary
I've been reading up on that law. As an American citizen living in Korea, I do my homework on laws, but I have never heard of this law until now. If it comes into being, we will do everything legally possible to ensure our subscribers are not affected.

There are tens of thousands of laws in USA, around the world? May be even hundreds of thousands....

hehe. I meant relevant ones. Although I am fascinated by ridiculous laws like the one in my old hometown where it was made illegal to give a monkey a cigarette. Makes you wonder what chaos had to befall a monkey in order for that law to come into place.

In 1905 a state law was passed prohibiting altogether the sale or giving away of cigarettes in Indiana.

The monkey was convicted of the crime of smoking a cigarette and sentenced to pay a fine of $25 plus the cost of the trial.

A preacher turned in the monkey, citing that their will be no monkey business in his fair city.

Years later, the preacher apologized to the monkey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMzle1FnqOI
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I've been reading up on that law. As an American citizen living in Korea, I do my homework on laws, but I have never heard of this law until now. If it comes into being, we will do everything legally possible to ensure our subscribers are not affected.

There are tens of thousands of laws in USA, around the world? May be even hundreds of thousands....

hehe. I meant relevant ones. Although I am fascinated by ridiculous laws like the one in my old hometown where it was made illegal to give a monkey a cigarette. Makes you wonder what chaos had to befall a monkey in order for that law to come into place.
Activity: 574

legendary
How will this effect Bitcoin Magazine subscribers in Europe? Opposition mounts to foreign magazine tax

This will only affect danish subscribers.

I am one of those :/

I sure hope you send it in an envelope!!!

I'm not a rocket scientist, but Dansker suggested one of these:

Pages:
Jump to: