Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 28. (Read 93728 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
How will this effect Bitcoin Magazine subscribers in Europe? Opposition mounts to foreign magazine tax

This will only affect danish subscribers.

I am one of those :/

I sure hope you send it in an envelope!!!

I've been reading up on that law. As an American citizen living in Korea, I do my homework on laws, but I have never heard of this law until now. If it comes into being, we will do everything legally possible to ensure our subscribers are not affected.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
How will this effect Bitcoin Magazine subscribers in Europe? Opposition mounts to foreign magazine tax

This will only affect danish subscribers.

I am one of those :/

I sure hope you send it in an envelope!!!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Hello world!
Thanks. I'm considering to buy a whole year's issues now.

Do it, I did a while back and don't regret it Smiley

Yet.
c_k
donator
Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Do it, I did a while back and don't regret it Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

Good things come to those who wait!

Like Chuck Norris!?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Like cancer and death!

'On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.' - Chuck Palahniuk

Like cancer and death!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Sorry about the wait guys, I had to sit my ban out for being myself.

I just wanted to say this again (if I haven't posted it here already). The magazine is done. 100%. There is nothing else to add (although something else might get added at the last minute, you know how it is..)

What we're waiting on right now is standards compliance with printers, designers, advertisers and writers. This is the curse of doing things with a large group, but it's a growing pain that will only affect the first issue. Everyone's patience is admirable and I will never forget it. That said, we'll never let you forget it with how hard we'll be pumping these puppies out at mostly our own expense.

I've been sick (and annoyed by matters best dropped at this point) but overall our process for creating future issues was the biggest hurdle so far and frankly speaking every issue will be better then the one before it.

Hang in there guys. I would rather put a bullet through my head than walk away from this project. This is what I was born for (showing Bruce how to do it right).
Thank for the update Matthew.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
Hang in there guys. I would rather put a bullet through my head than walk away from this project. This is what I was born for (showing Bruce how to do it right).
Keep up the great work, dude Wink

+1
+1
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata

+1
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
This year is a leap year, so you have an extra day to try and send out the magazine on February Cheesy
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

I just wanted to say this again (if I haven't posted it here already). The magazine is done. 100%. There is nothing else to add (although something else might get added at the last minute, you know how it is..)

What we're waiting on right now is standards compliance with printers, designers, advertisers and writers. This is the curse of doing things with a large group, but it's a growing pain that will only affect the first issue. Everyone's patience is admirable and I will never forget it. That said, we'll never let you forget it with how hard we'll be pumping these puppies out at mostly our own expense.

I've been sick (and annoyed by matters best dropped at this point) but overall our process for creating future issues was the biggest hurdle so far and frankly speaking every issue will be better then the one before it.

Hello world!

That's the spirit! Cheesy
Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia

Activity: 496
Hello world!
Is there an ETA right now?

Will it ship in mid or early march?
Pages:
Jump to: