Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 25. (Read 93728 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I paid for 1 issue with BTC on FEBRUARY 9th. I have not received any indication of when I will receive my magazine. I have the email with a link to my receipt on Bit-Pay which no longer loads. I'm starting to think there is no magazine and this was just a big scam to get a small amount of BTC from as large a number of people as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Now that I know what a Twunker is, I'm sorry, but Twunker < Woolong
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Shit! It's Twunker. Search for it on this forum. I was so upset, I spell in incorrectly.

I searched, but the only results I found were of you complaining about how it was stolen. I'm almost inclined to believe that this feud is totally made up, and has just become a running gag at this point.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61512.5

That is the link to where Matthew starting promoting Twunker after he clearly saw that I was developing the idea, for I have the altered time stamps to prove my case. But this issue is all over now, for I have given Twunker to Matthew to use the idea in the magazine. I believe the second issue will have the new Twunker section in it.

I will most certainly probably not alter my first introduction thread post on this forum to retroactively show that I thought up Twunker first.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Shit! It's Twunker. Search for it on this forum. I was so upset, I spell in incorrectly.

I searched, but the only results I found were of you complaining about how it was stolen. I'm almost inclined to believe that this feud is totally made up, and has just become a running gag at this point.

That is the link to where Matthew starting promoting Twunker after he clearly saw that I was developing the idea, for I have the altered time stamps to prove my case. But this issue is all over now, for I have given Twunker to Matthew to use the idea in the magazine. I believe the second issue will have the new Twunker section in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I am afraid that this thread no longer has anything to do with the magazine.
I wonder if it ever comes out. It's really a pity, the magazine  looked very promising.

As I mentioned a few days ago, we announce this week.
Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002
I am afraid that this thread no longer has anything to do with the magazine.
I wonder if it ever comes out. It's really a pity, the magazine  looked very promising.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
following.
showing my impatience.

Thanks for 1st post update, the Mag looks awesome!
Activity: 311
Merit: 251
Bitcoin.se site owner

legendary

Gee, ya think?  Cool

With Atlas coming up with similar sounding ideas... I DON'T KNOW WHATS REAL ANY MORE!!!  Cry
I miss Pinkiepie... Only 186 days until her birthday, when she'll finally be free.

Gee, ya think?  Cool
legendary

Activity: 740
Hello world!
So.... Any news on the release date?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Ok, what in the F is a Thunker? And will there be an article in the magazine about it?

Shit! It's Twunker. Search for it on this forum. I was so upset, I spell in incorrectly. But your question did spark an interesting idea. I envision a section of the magazine dedicated to 'what if' ideas. In fact, it could even be entitled Twunker. What do you think, Matthew? Feel free to use the term for what ever you wish.

Thunker Twunker is NOW yours. Along with the debt that went with it. (I reserve the right to retain the debt)

Sign here
X. Bruno a.k.a Phinnaeus Gage a.k.a. Da Bitcoin Guy
legendary
Ok, what in the F is a Thunker? And will there be an article in the magazine about it?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Is that a guy or a girl singing?
I can tell you guys are anxious for something, so I'll throw you some entertainment regardless of how off-topic it may be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhB6T7oYops

I'll be rewriting, rerecording and singing this for judges at American Idol this fall.

Let the ripping begin.

This is mother fuckin' nuts! I can honestly say you have a shot, Matthew. I've emceed many a shows in Nashville, heard many bad singers among the good ones, albeit they were all song writers and not necessarily promoting their singing abilities, therefore know a decent voice when I hear it. As far as your looks/image in that video, that's not bad either.

Seven Tyler: What's your name?
Matthew: Mattew N. Wright.
ST: What do you do for a living?
Matt: I'm the Editor in Chief of Bitcoin Magazine.
ST: Really! I subscribe to that magazine.
Matt: Really?
ST: No! What are you going to sing for us today, Matthew?
Matt: My Little Pony Theme Song.
ST: That song makes me cry.
Matt: Then I'll do I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserable.
ST: Have at it, and good luck.
Matt: Thank you.

As an aside, I don't have Steven's phone number, but my brother-in-law does. What I do have is all the personal phone numbers of most every major song writer in Nashville. I may consider helping you out if you ever apologize for taking my Thunker idea, then using it as your own as I have so many times pointed out that fact on this forum.

~Bruno~

Thunker is yours. Along with the debt that went with it.

Sign here
X.___________

Matthew is asking for one more hop to be jumped. I had always worked with Matthew and I do not understand why Matthew can not work with me. What should I tell him? "Matthew would like me to sign this agreement"?

How about this, you type in this thread exactly what you want me to do, I will copy paste it in an e-mail to you. If I do this the problem with be solved? ?

I am willing to do this just to end this absurd mess. I have expected to come home and see this issue solved. How foolish of me.

The idea to take this public was Matthew's and he went first without even telling me(check the dates). We both had our threads and I think anyone interested will read both.

This issue between Matthew and I is in no way reflects how I feel about Bitcoin Magazine--a great idea--and his singing abilities--also great. Only if I knew for certain, though, that if I sign what he wants me to sign, this issue will be done with.

~Bruno~

Hahaha!  Phinnaeus, you make this world a better place.

+2

I cried laughing
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I can tell you guys are anxious for something, so I'll throw you some entertainment regardless of how off-topic it may be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhB6T7oYops

I'll be rewriting, rerecording and singing this for judges at American Idol this fall.

Let the ripping begin.

This is mother fuckin' nuts! I can honestly say you have a shot, Matthew. I've emceed many a shows in Nashville, heard many bad singers among the good ones, albeit they were all song writers and not necessarily promoting their singing abilities, therefore know a decent voice when I hear it. As far as your looks/image in that video, that's not bad either.

Seven Tyler: What's your name?
Matthew: Mattew N. Wright.
ST: What do you do for a living?
Matt: I'm the Editor in Chief of Bitcoin Magazine.
ST: Really! I subscribe to that magazine.
Matt: Really?
ST: No! What are you going to sing for us today, Matthew?
Matt: My Little Pony Theme Song.
ST: That song makes me cry.
Matt: Then I'll do I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserable.
ST: Have at it, and good luck.
Matt: Thank you.

As an aside, I don't have Steven's phone number, but my brother-in-law does. What I do have is all the personal phone numbers of most every major song writer in Nashville. I may consider helping you out if you ever apologize for taking my Thunker idea, then using it as your own as I have so many times pointed out that fact on this forum.

~Bruno~

Thunker is yours. Along with the debt that went with it.

Sign here
X.___________

Matthew is asking for one more hop to be jumped. I had always worked with Matthew and I do not understand why Matthew can not work with me. What should I tell him? "Matthew would like me to sign this agreement"?

How about this, you type in this thread exactly what you want me to do, I will copy paste it in an e-mail to you. If I do this the problem with be solved? ?

I am willing to do this just to end this absurd mess. I have expected to come home and see this issue solved. How foolish of me.

The idea to take this public was Matthew's and he went first without even telling me(check the dates). We both had our threads and I think anyone interested will read both.

This issue between Matthew and I is in no way reflects how I feel about Bitcoin Magazine--a great idea--and his singing abilities--also great. Only if I knew for certain, though, that if I sign what he wants me to sign, this issue will be done with.

~Bruno~

Hahaha!  Phinnaeus, you make this world a better place.
Pages:
Jump to: