Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 32. (Read 93728 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
We've all just seen the "take everyone's money and disappear without telling anyone" thing go down here too many times, Matthew, that's all.  When you disappeared without making note of it on bitcointalk, and no one bothered to defend you until the last minute (except Phinnaeus, who no one knew if he was joking or not), it started freaking people out.  A quick note that you were going on vaca probably would have avoided all of it.
Hindsight is 20/20. Now that Mihai has the blog on the site up, crap like this won't happen anymore I suppose.
Does it tell us when you're sleeping? What if you have a prolonged stay in the restroom - will the blog be updated to prevent future panics?
Vicente told me I should get a streaming webcam for my study, but I have way too much sex in my house to let that happen.
So charge for access? I thought you were a man of business!  Huh

+1000 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Lol. What a fail parade. Can't I take a business trip on the weekend without everyone getting their panties in a bunch?

What you need to do is, EVERY time you go on vacation, take all the Bitcoin magazine sites offline. After a while we'll get used to it, and it'll change from "OMG MATTHEW RAN OFF WITH ALL OUR MONEY!" to "OMG MATTHEW IS ON VACATION!"

Honestly, though, I just thought you got banned for a few days again  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
We've all just seen the "take everyone's money and disappear without telling anyone" thing go down here too many times, Matthew, that's all.  When you disappeared without making note of it on bitcointalk, and no one bothered to defend you until the last minute (except Phinnaeus, who no one knew if he was joking or not), it started freaking people out.  A quick note that you were going on vaca probably would have avoided all of it.
Hindsight is 20/20. Now that Mihai has the blog on the site up, crap like this won't happen anymore I suppose.
Does it tell us when you're sleeping? What if you have a prolonged stay in the restroom - will the blog be updated to prevent future panics?
Vicente told me I should get a streaming webcam for my study, but I have way too much sex in my house to let that happen.
So charge for access? I thought you were a man of business!  Huh

1 hour free with a 12 month subscription to the magazine!

lool, some seem real determined to see Matthew's balls on cam  Cheesy maybe he could make a video where he "professionally abuses" paxum's mascot just like the scene at the end of the Christmas Special

/joking
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

1 hour free with a 12 month subscription to the magazine!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

No worries.  I think we're all glad that you're back though.

Me too. I had 400 emails to read when I got back, and most of them had "bitcoin magazine" somewhere in the title. -_-;

I'm finalizing the flatplan again right now (things changed over the weekend, including what articles would be included etc).

So charge for access? I thought you were a man of business!  Huh

Sorry, I already have a restrictive contract that limits all broadcasting of my sexual activities to a certain website only. It's called BruceWagnerPattayaDrunkenCruiseExpressOnlyOneCam.com
Activity: 700
This thread is awesome.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
We've all just seen the "take everyone's money and disappear without telling anyone" thing go down here too many times, Matthew, that's all.  When you disappeared without making note of it on bitcointalk, and no one bothered to defend you until the last minute (except Phinnaeus, who no one knew if he was joking or not), it started freaking people out.  A quick note that you were going on vaca probably would have avoided all of it.

No worries.  I think we're all glad that you're back though.

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
We've all just seen the "take everyone's money and disappear without telling anyone" thing go down here too many times, Matthew, that's all.  When you disappeared without making note of it on bitcointalk, and no one bothered to defend you until the last minute (except Phinnaeus, who no one knew if he was joking or not), it started freaking people out.  A quick note that you were going on vaca probably would have avoided all of it.

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
It would have been cool if it was a publicity stunt as a fake scam. It would have made a good story for the first issue.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

Anyway, glad to hear things are on track and almost to print!  Thinking about ordering me another...
Activity: 560
Guess I have to put out a bit of a fire here. False alarm folks.

Matthew had said that he would be on the road until Monday, South Korea time I presume. I think we should expect to hear from him within 24 hours.

Ahem,

Was off by a day but was nothing to panic about. As I tried to make clear early on with this post.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

For those saying that I went AWOL 'without notifying anyone', I'm pretty sure about 50 people or so knew exactly where I was. I'm kind of pissed no one bothered to fucking defend me, but such is bitcointalk.org. On that note, we'll be posting regularly on the website (not his thread) with updates on the progress of the magazine so everyone can get their fill.

Jeez , everybody here is completely paranoid. The guy is "missing" for a few days and you
are about to pickup the torches and pitchforks...  chill down.

+1  Cool

+2

+3

For those saying that I went AWOL 'without notifying anyone', I'm pretty sure about 50 people or so knew exactly where I was. I'm kind of pissed no one bothered to fucking defend me, but such is bitcointalk.org. On that note, we'll be posting regularly on the website (not his thread) with updates on the progress of the magazine so everyone can get their fill.

Jeez , everybody here is completely paranoid. The guy is "missing" for a few days and you

+1  Cool

+2

Sorry guys, I meant from the DCAO. I told everyone where I was going on Skype. Christ.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

+1  Cool

+2
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Activity: 846
Merit: 1000
The One and Only
Nothing will be shipped for this order.

Bullcrap! I just ordered 3 months! I'd better get something shipped to me! /sarcasm

Looking forward to the first three months! I'll be sure to continue my sub as soon as I mine some more BTC. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: