Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE][ANN][JONES|SCRYPT| LAUNCH POSTPONED| - page 2. (Read 32515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
This delay kind of reminds me of the movie interstellar. One hour on Miller's planet equal 7 years on earth.

4 Hours = days on this thread.  Cheesy
Funny, I said that a long time ago about Chris from LTCgear. He will resume payouts in a month, but that is like thousands of years for us on earth.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
This delay kind of reminds me of the movie interstellar. One hour on Miller's planet equal 7 years on earth.

lol.. yeah.. true ! Maybe jarvis is in the vicinity of a black hole and time goes much quicker for him.. ^^
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I spent .05 btc renting for this, so dev you can pm me if compensating. I am not claiming I spent 2 to 2000 btc on rentals, just the truth.

EOD must mean End of Day, but what time zone? Countdown needed.
legendary
I remember "In 2 weeks" - it was BFLJosh's favourite phrase whenever someone asked "when".. Maybe they should put this in the OP Smiley
Activity: 432
Countdown
Activity: 490
Mr Jones already cost me a .5BTC on the rental dev you really screwed his name and work

Never rent till it is announced and wallets become available and pools active. Send us your jones address once the wallet is released and we will send you a bounty.
I don't trust in 0.5 also if i seen a screenshot.
I rented 500Mh for 0.01BTC...
lost them..but mined something else..so i lost just the 50%
2 hours? At least have a freaking countdown so people can be on the same page. We've been waiting forever...

Where do you see 2 hours???

Today is the day, will let everyone now once we are ready. Don't rent rigs till we give the go ahead.

Well, give a heads up at least 2 hours before the launch than.

will do!

My mistake. I accidentally thought it was from Jarvis'. Anyways, a countdown would be nice like orignally intended.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
2 hours? At least have a freaking countdown so people can be on the same page. We've been waiting forever...

I think the DEV is on Microsoft time, 2 hours means between now and Dec!!!
legendary

legendary
but you
Mr Jones already cost me a .5BTC on the rental dev you really screwed his name and work

Never rent till it is announced and wallets become available and pools active. Send us your jones address once the wallet is released and we will send you a bounty.

lol you are going to send that clown a "bounty" for claiming to have lost .5 BTC on the coin before you launched it? 

I lost like 2000 BTC to this coin already I need a really big bounty. 

I beat you to it!!!

no way I spent like 200 times what you did!  Grin

I guess we should all get a bounty for being stupid idiots!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
but you

lol you are going to send that clown a "bounty" for claiming to have lost .5 BTC on the coin before you launched it? 

I beat you to it!!!

no way I spent like 200 times what you did!  Grin
legendary

I beat you to it!!!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

legendary
So what means EOD now?

End Of Drama?

Come on now, this is BitCoinTalk home from drama!!!
legendary
So what means EOD now?

End Of Drama?
legendary

How about me, I spent 10 BTC renting!!  Just sitting idle!  Wink
Activity: 490
Today is the day, will let everyone now once we are ready. Don't rent rigs till we give the go ahead.
so you want to exclude Europe,
it is already 10.40 PM here.
you said this morning 4hours, it's not a fair behaviour, you'll pay this
Activity: 322

Well, give a heads up at least 2 hours before the launch than.

will do!
Pages:
Jump to: