Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 21. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In the world of cryptos , everybody has always prediction because the characteristic of crypto currency are very volatile , it changes from this time to that other time, that is why there are many predictions be formed because of this events in the cryptocuttency, but this prediction might be possible , but mostly it will not follow, for it changes from time to time.
Activity: 602
Yes of course predictions are mostly possible becomes reality. And i myself believed on it, i always think it positive that's why i encourage myself to work hard more than what others did. And in the future i know that i got paid high rewards for all my doings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It's hard to predict exactly the supposed to be price value of crypto but as one study the pattern or update the up and down market... we can only assume or anticipate it...its up to the investor, trader and other big whales up there to either move it slowly or faster...its business by the way and so they think of more profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
I think it is possible and i hate people who say that it is not. They dont want to learn anything about the essentials of technical analysis and just speak too much
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
There cannot be actual price prediction, but prediction can still be around a rounded figure. Then you can also predict and be very sure if you will make profit on a coin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It is possible to predict the value but not the real happen. By doing some of research you can predit the real possible to happen because by keep reading and researching you can connect the information that can create prediction.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The volatility of the cryptocurrency market is really very high, but still it can not completely change the trend in a few minutes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Given all of the past markets and the things that have happened in the cryptocurrency market I don't think that there really is any way that anyone can actually predict the prices of the coins, it is just not possible with a market that is this volatile. If people could accurately predict the market then they would be making bank all of the time
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
it can and it cant, there is so many factor involve and Cryptocurrency space have not gone long enough to predict its trend for the next year or so
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
It is not possible for me.
It's possible for everyone.

We have the freedom to do it and even you are not good with charts or analysis, you can give your prices for it.
In prediction, you just need to give price with few supporting words.
Activity: 392
These are not all indicators. Cryptocurrencies are also tied to the news background, releases about upcoming innovations, in general, any kinds of information stuffing. Against this background, there were many times when the price suddenly went up or down. I am now more focused on news and the big picture on the market than on historical figures.
copper member
Activity: 88
CryptoMarketAds
It is not possible for me. Even if we can say that we can read the recent price chart of the coin and even see that the market volume of the coin is increasing, but we can't accurately tell that we are closer to what we predicted. That is the unknown move of a volatile price.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I believe that even if someone knows how the market will behave, this person will never say and write about it. As for predictions, there are a lot of them now and if we proceed from the history of cryptocurrency, for example, then yes, there is a certain tendency of cyclicity. But there is one important point. The fact is that after a great success, at the end of 2017, when Bitcoin reached a price of 20,000 USD for 1 BTC, many experts appeared who began and continue to cover all the events and events that took place earlier, making comparisons. Based on this, it is likely that the cyclical development of the crypto market may break, more precisely, the time periods may be different.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
the exact price of course can not be predicted but by following the candles and the volumes perhaps we can predict the trend of growth or descent of the price
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Traditional methods of analysis (technical analysis, fundamental analysis) work here, of course. But with limitations. The capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is still too small. And he is still very susceptible to the manipulation of major players.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Every body have freedom to predict the any thing any where. But some experts are predicting very good price of bitcoin and some where their prediction are according to the past experience of ups and downs of the market. So it may possible.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Nobody knows where market goes in a long term, also traders do not want to predict long term price because it is unpredictable. But in short time you can do it because you can analyse the graph.
Activity: 13
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad

You are right. The bottom is still to be determined. Maybe next year is a good time to invest.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
i think that such things as predicting the price is more of entertaing kind, really. at least for public. i think you know this curious thing when you can predict it for yourself but as soon as you try to do it for someone else - fiasco
Activity: 462
I also do not think that it is possible to accurately predict trends in the crypto market and the prices of any cryptocurrencies. Because there are many unforeseen factors and circumstances that can directly affect the prices of coins. Therefore, it is not necessary to believe such experts who promise accurate predictions of cryptocurrency prices - they are often mistaken.
Pages:
Jump to: