Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 2. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
according to what I noticed as we can predict what the price of Bitcoin will be.  for example, we can predict Bitcoin will be worth $ 10k or $ 20k and surely the price of Bitcoin will be there.  but there is something we cannot predict, which is when Bitcoin will be worth $ 10k or $ 20k.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
The price is not predictable. But we can calculate some expectations that will have more or less probability to happen. And nothing more. Because the market is a combination of buyers and sellers which every has own predictions and wishes to make something. We can try to think that RSI, BB, Stoch will solve this equation with several unknowns but it's some naive  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

No, there is no single system that can predict cryptocurrency prices, especially in a system as dynamic as this one. News comes every day, influencing the perceptions of investors of the strengths and weaknesses of projects. Moreover, this is a relatively small market in which big whales can have a massive effect due to lack of liquidity, and these whales can act at any time. I believe technical and fundamental analysis are merely useful aids in predicting trends.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
There are so many methods and ways to predict the growth (or the fall) of the cryptocurrencies, that it must be natural that some of them should work. In reality, nothing works here in 100%

Everyone can make any predictions based on their own knowledge but as you stated, none will work everytime. Although we use the very complex methods, it won't guarantee that our predictions will happen as expected.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
There are so many methods and ways to predict the growth (or the fall) of the cryptocurrencies, that it must be natural that some of them should work. In reality, nothing works here in 100%
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
For all the cryptocurrency will not say. But people somehow choose projects in which they invest, so they predict something like that. So it is quite possible to predict but difficult.
Merit: 21
Till the end of time we will always see predictions here and there but mind you there are many experts that failed in predicting crypto because crypto is one of the hardest to predict
Activity: 476
In my opinion , I have been in the crypto a while, but there is no such group that can predict the crypto, and I also heard a lot of the claiming that they can predict crypto, but no one has the proof.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

As you stated, there are several ways to predict the price of cryptocurrencies.
I'd like to give two examples here Litecoin and BNB.
Litecoin is nearing it's halving and like the previous one, the price of Litecoin in the last month has increased and is still increasing.
Binance was hacked, though it had nothing to do with BNB, the price plundered and is still decreasing.
Activity: 316
In recent year I have seen many articles and groups predicting the price of cryptoi, but in the end they are not implemented, so I dont believe that the price of crypto can be predicted.
Activity: 854
If you are going to predict, you have to prepare your mind on whether it will work or not, because there is never a guaranteed answer in predictions.
So ensure you do enough research before predicting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
It it something like predicting the result of hockey or football match, you can make a good research but, as always, there is a luck factor...
Also there are 3 options (win, loose or sideway  Grin).
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Indeed can be predicted the price of crypto coins and sometime the price can be predicted and the prediction can be true or fail, but people always make prediction because they maybe want to have a good hope and get some extra money.
Predicting the outcome of the game and the financial asset is not spending the same energy. It is apparent there is no other included stuff rather than luck in gambling but there are dozens of analytical tools for the financial graphics. Predictions are crossing and fighting on the order book of any exchange. The rest is all about to catch the other predictions at the right time. Game theory can explain the possibility of any outcome and you can compare the results with your guess.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Indeed can be predicted the price of crypto coins and sometime the price can be predicted and the prediction can be true or fail, but people always make prediction because they maybe want to have a good hope and get some extra money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
It all depends on how you approach this, because if you use technical analysis, I think that this way you can find out the direction of the chart, but it’s very difficult to find out the exact prices. Therefore, I think that in general it can not be done.
Merit: 3
Yeah you can predict cryptocurrency prices that's why you are able to use a Bot for trading and end up make profit. The Bot uses set of Algorithms to analyze the market and see if a coin/token as the capability of rising in the nearest future. So predicting is possible.
You can also predict the price of cryptocurrencie using basic instincts(fundamental analysis). For example if a project is conducting a buy back + burn, you can predict that the token will experience rise in price.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Crypto is volatile in nature and that is the beauty of it. People just predict the prices of coins based on the coin's current performance on the market. Sometimes they get it right sometimes too they don't.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
I think the prediction of Crypto's price is very difficult. But I see from a market that has a large volume. If the market price of a coin rises, I think in some markets it will also follow the increase. Studying the sales charts will certainly give you knowledge. And I think you should be more active in seeing the Crypto market so you can understand the Crypto price movements.

well, this is the basic knowledge on all trading activity, not only crypto, but stocks and forex too
people should learn how to predict the price using technical analysis first, then combining with fundamental analysis
so everyone can predict the price correctly also can reduce the risk on their trading activity
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think the prediction of Crypto's price is very difficult. But I see from a market that has a large volume. If the market price of a coin rises, I think in some markets it will also follow the increase. Studying the sales charts will certainly give you knowledge. And I think you should be more active in seeing the Crypto market so you can understand the Crypto price movements.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Certainly yes its possible to predict the price of a currency if it's going up or down but in cryptocurrency, it can be somewhat difficult or impossible because of its high volatility
Pages:
Jump to: