Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 4. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Predicting of crypto currency is possible but it’s not a simple task, in other words you can say very hard to predict crypto currency price.
You have to monitor market very carefully & than you have to make any prediction according to market mode, how your prediction is correct it depends on your observations.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
in my opinion cryptocurrency is indeed unpredictable. prices can go up and down suddenly. and I think that can affect the crypto price is FUD. FUD can influence people to sell coins. and if the number of people who sell is a lot it can affect market prices.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
To me predictions of cryptocurrency price are pure mere assumptions and speculation and can't be trusted. Have made a mistake once of believing their predictions and it cost me a lot
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
You can guess the cryptocurrency price but it's hard to hit because it's a bit before the cryptocurrency market but if you did something about it or research about what's happening in the future of the cryptocurrency price you might have a prediction but it's very hard to think because it's not we know what will happen as it was discovered in the year 2018 which crashed the cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It is possible if you are a whale and you can set the price with a big amount of money. But little guys like us, it is not that easy to predict. You can guess but accuracy is not that easy.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

As long as you have a frame of reference, I can say, you can predict the price and maybe the event that will going to occur in a cryptocurrency. It includes the recent market price and also the news concerning how and what is the condition of the crypto in the market. Also if there will be some future participants or investors that will going to pursue the crypto in particular.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
This can be done, I myself always analyze and also read news about coins that I will invest so that it is not wrong when investing in the price that I have set, this will be important in the long term or short term
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Crypto price is hard to be predicted. Even for those who good at TA, their predictions can be sometimes missed.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
With good knowledge of technical analysis and ability to read crypto currency trading charts you can  :)xan easliy predict the price of a token. You cam decipher when the price will go up and when its likley to dump
It's still predicting and no assurance that the value will go to that specific trend, all we can do is continue to assume that it will go to the directions
that we intended to go, patterns and analytic study might give chance to predict but still everything will be depend from market trends and how do
people react from specific growth or loses of interest.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
With good knowledge of technical analysis and ability to read crypto currency trading charts you can  :)xan easliy predict the price of a token. You cam decipher when the price will go up and when its likley to dump
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course there are no definite predictions in the world of crypto currencies. If there are definite predictions, surely everyone will get rich quick. It's better to analyze yourself than to predict uncertain ones.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
We can predict the price of cryptocurrency but we can hardly predict its outcome due to the inadequate condition and situation of cryptocurrency today. so let's not assume a high price and if you want a high price you can hold your tokens or coins for a time over the price increases.

You can't predict the price of cryptocurrency, it is impossible and I can't see the reason why you say that it is possible.
Activity: 140
We can predict the price of cryptocurrency but we can hardly predict its outcome due to the inadequate condition and situation of cryptocurrency today. so let's not assume a high price and if you want a high price you can hold your tokens or coins for a time over the price increases.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
From the whole history of forecasts that people made, I can only say that most of them did not come true, in spite of all these analyzes, I mean technical analysis and fundamental analysis. All this is just dust in the eyes.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
There are times that it is possible to perform this complex task, but most of the time it is basically impossible precisely because the lack of volume to support or absorb is consistently high! If you keep that in mind, you can at least minimize your losses and make the best decisions while positive. Only basic TA works, indicators and oscillators can sometimes provide you with very late signals.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Predicting cryptocurrency price is not possible in this situation of the crypto market! By following the charts, volume, and trade history, People used to predict a price! But that is not possible anymore because of the long bear market! You can make an expectation about the price but you should be not confident about the actual price!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that can be only suggest what the price will in the long term. In the short term, it is still more confusing, since although it is possible to build charts, but the cryptocurrency market can be unexpected.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
We cannot rely only on price predictions based on historical price and volume trends as the they are
very often irrelevant. Some patterns can be the same but the crypto market is changing so fast  that
it is impossible to predict based only on these two factors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Predicting the possibilities that can happen later is what people always do in the world of cryptocurrency, you can predict based on price trend history and trend volume history. But, I think there are many factors that influence the rise and fall of prices and everyone must have their own way of analyzing and predicting the possibilities that can occur.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It seems to me that predicting cryptocurrency prices is quite difficult in the conditions of high market volatility.
Of course now, when the market began to recover from the bottom, it is in a state of relative stability and prices do not fluctuate much.
It is important to closely monitor the prices on the stock exchange so as not to miss a convenient moment for buying and selling existing coins.
Pages:
Jump to: