Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 3. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

The crypto market is constantly and rapidly changing. Therefore, I very much doubt that anyone can make any accurate predictions and predictions. Therefore, I prefer to work only with reliable coins, I am guided by long-term hodl and usually do not believe such attempts at predictions.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I think it is possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency if there is a long-term uptrend in the crypto market. In this case, it is enough to buy a specific token on the falls in order to have a profit.

If there was a long-term uptrend, would you say it will go further up or must go down afterwards? And what is "long" in your opinion?
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I think it is possible to predict the price of cryptocurrency if there is a long-term uptrend in the crypto market. In this case, it is enough to buy a specific token on the falls in order to have a profit.
legendary
The crypto-currency market is a financial market and it is also subject to the mood of the crowd, and as we know it operates on templates. When you learn and you will be able to understand where the price will move.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Nothing works like templates and the last thing on earth that works like templates are markets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
The crypto-currency market is a financial market and it is also subject to the mood of the crowd, and as we know it operates on templates. When you learn and you will be able to understand where the price will move.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
I've seen so many different predictions that I don't really believe in them anymore. Even price predictions can trigger a rise or fall, as well as many other factors, such as news (not always true). So I try very critical to all predictions and all predict, nobody can.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Remember, It's not a matter of the price, its a matter of the quantity available and how many people are willing to pay for it at that price. For the crypto markets, everything can be twisted. But no matter how much volume is manipulated, it will never lie to you if you use it properly. predicting the direction of the markets and rough turning points with volume analysis is very possible. But trying to smoothen your predictions and get an exact price is extremely dangerous.

One volume analyses tool I have found extremely useful is the MACD indicator. I use it to count my Elliot waves and to narrow down/hit turning points at the bulls-eye. I only use moving averages to read the minds of other traders and predict the next move of traders. The MACD is very good because it shows you the dynamics of volume change with price movement. for example, it the weekly and daily MACD shows you decreasing heights of MACD with increasing prices while the 4H and 1H crypto charts show you increasing heights of MACD with increasing prices, It should tell you that whatever is increasing the price on the 1H and 4H is only short-term and the trend will reverse eventually. With this in mind, you can keep on narrowing down until you hit an ultimate focus at which the MACD, wave analyses, and MA simply add up. That's when you can predict the next move with high accuracy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
i dont think that traditional or regular trading strategies or predictions work in crypto market. because this market is not like other markets. it is very new and currencies have not been divided so good. that is why manipulations work so much.
copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Buy when everyone is scared and sell when everyone gets greedy. Once you understand this i think you will be able to make your own predictions of some sort.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Only naive people think crypto price can be predicted. How could price be predicted on longterm is price has huge fluctuations from a month to another?

To be more predictable crypto will need some regulations.  Till then price will be just a rollercoaster with high and lows very hard to anticipate.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
It is extremely difficult and the last year has proven that there are no crypto experts and everyone is making false investment decisions. You can try to follow the roadmaps and to buy some coins before a big event and sell them after.
they don't make and determine our investment. they are a market analysis, of course they do not know who is actually going to happen. brands work by looking at the conditions and the chances of that happening in the market. including the possibility of prediction of brand wrong. and there are no demands of the necessity for us to vote their choice.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Predicting the possibility that can occur with some of these factors is indeed often done by cryptocurrency users. But sometimes what is predicted is not in accordance with the circumstances that occur, there may be other factors that influence the increase in the price of cryptocurrency and I think everyone has their own way to estimate the possibility of what can happen.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
It is extremely difficult and the last year has proven that there are no crypto experts and everyone is making false investment decisions. You can try to follow the roadmaps and to buy some coins before a big event and sell them after.
legendary
In my own understanding, it is hard to predict the price of any coin now, owing to the nature of the market. Emotions which most times leads to panic exists in this space, which in one way or the other have an effect on the crypto space thus affecting prices of coins also.

It will also be hard to predict the price of any coin in a few months from now. Predicting anything is impossible when we talk about coins and prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In my own understanding, it is hard to predict the price of any coin now, owing to the nature of the market. Emotions which most times leads to panic exists in this space, which in one way or the other have an effect on the crypto space thus affecting prices of coins also.
Activity: 672
I understand that now it can really show us great opportunities with you. If you can really do it, but it seems to me that people would definitely earn serious money on this. But this, as you understand, is possible, but very difficult.
Activity: 420
The price of cryptocurrency is predicted personally on the basis of technical analysis and statistics from different sites on TA.  Also Watch the history of other years on the growth rate, as the cryptocurrency has a cyclical nature. All this together gives a forecast
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
in my opinion cryptocurrency is indeed unpredictable. prices can go up and down suddenly. and I think that can affect the crypto price is FUD. FUD can influence people to sell coins. and if the number of people who sell is a lot it can affect market prices.
but in some cases there are many people who have the ability to predict the prices used for investment or other things. in these predictions there are quite a lot of things that really happen and benefit the readers of the article. so I think predictions will still be possible but FUD may be more support for prices
Activity: 383
my opinion is indeed for the price problem if we already understand the question of chart analysis etc. then the price is very predictable besides that there are many professional traders who offer assistance with this matter with a payment system
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Yes, it is possible. By looking at history we can tell that a price might be the same as now. Sometimes it's all based on history. Furthermore, it can be based on the movement of a currency. That's why we have Technical Analysis or TA. Learn that and you can be a good trader.
Pages:
Jump to: