Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 15. (Read 32321 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 250
February 11, 2019, 08:40:50 PM
What happened to crypto currencies last year will not be much different from the current 2019, the market is still red. Crypto still continues to fall and many projects will be scam, and ICO is still difficult to expect. Changes will occur in the next two years where crypto will rise in price, many projects are successful, and ICO will benefit. But is it possible for us to be able to wait for such a long time, and only those who are willing to be patient and confident will eventually receive and benefit through crypto investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 11, 2019, 08:34:00 PM
I think Facebook will really adopt Crypto to their platform and after that they will definitely make their own coins for Facebook. because Facebook lately has always added new features that are interesting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
February 10, 2019, 01:16:10 PM
cryptomarket will continue to sink heavily. BTC no more than 4k $ by end of 2019. ETH will stay flat or even lower values by that time.

Complete disaster. Governments laying down laws, legislations and taxes against crypto. Many companys creating their own blockchain to safe money paying for using other blockchains. Total end of anonimity , no mass adoption. No interest in investing on this shitty manipulative market.

My best advice is to leave and forget about this market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
February 10, 2019, 01:08:57 PM
I too fore-feel that Facebook will play its part into crypto. Is it going to be successful?
Probably being a network is its best position.
I predict that 10-15 alts that seemed stable will vanish Wink
Activity: 686
February 09, 2019, 05:37:24 PM
The cryptocurrency market will not collapse, although it will sink to the bottom. I think that growth is possible and for example Bitcoin I am almost one hundred percent sure that it will reach the end of 2019 6000 dollars.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 03:33:07 PM
Guys please stop to try to predict the crypto prices. As the author said the life goes one and if you like crypto currencies just accept that there would be always a lot of ups and downs, but they will be periodically, so try to catch your chance and to earn money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 12:14:42 PM
During 2018, people said that if the cryptocurrency spring of 2018 did not come to us or autumn did not come, then nothing would happen in 2019. Most likely, a new wave of interest may appear only in 2020. If we are lucky.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 12:42:42 AM
My predictions on this year for cryptocurrency are much better cryptocurrency market and more legit projects and ICO .also the pump of all coins specially btc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 12:16:36 AM
Maybe in 2019, there will be more surprises. But this surprise is certainly positive and we hope that market prices will slowly increase. My prediction in the middle of the year is that market prices will soar. And this is only my prediction in 2019.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 10:30:11 PM
Btc goin' to 1000$ as my own opinion since there are so many relevant bearish patterns these days and its gonna keep dumping everyday.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
February 03, 2019, 09:34:57 PM
This is the longest bear market season we had and it continues to disappoint us on we had expected that this year was the bull runs but unfortunately is not gonna happen soon.  Slowly  but surely crypto currency is still going strong despite all the adversaries in the market situations right now and based on predictions by experts, history will repeat itself for bitcoin prices.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 03, 2019, 09:30:42 PM
time for selecting a good cryptocurrencies with a lot of potential before the bull coming,,
because 2019 is the best year to collect more our crypto assets
after one of richest man invest on BAKKT , i am sure with cryptocurrency future.although its price now crashing and all investors stressed with current condition, personally i will add my potential coins amount.maybe we will not see cheap price again in future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 09:28:39 PM
Predictions for crypto in 2019, I believe crypto will be able to develop even better, after many months of drastic decline, it's time for crypto to rise again in 2019, hopefully it will be a good year for crypto to grow even more and many people invest in crypto and crypto will be more widely known in the future
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 03, 2019, 09:10:18 PM
time for selecting a good cryptocurrencies with a lot of potential before the bull coming,,
because 2019 is the best year to collect more our crypto assets
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
February 03, 2019, 07:47:59 PM
Here, many made their predictions and guesses. but that's just speculation and subjective opinion of each. I see no reason that we predict, to be honest. Because everything can happen as you like and unpredictable.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 07:32:09 PM
I think that more and more will remove useless projects that flooded the market, I hope so. The market will fall further and after a fairly long period of consolidation. There will be new projects. At the end of the year, the market will go up again, but it will not be a bullish market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 03, 2019, 04:01:37 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
In my observation, predicting crypto growth or the price is like wasting of time as the system is decentralized anything can happen.
Though 2019 is a year with high positive expectations, over the years many projects come to existence without the interest of investors rather they concentrate strongly on the fund raising aspect, that has changed today because many company now ensures that their tokens/coins has usage that will guaranteed its liquidity with this am expecting something good to come this year.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 02:51:17 PM
Im starting to worried about future of cryptocurrency is this situation never change. People will slowly leave cryptocurrency and look for other oppurtunity. I hope this year crypto can comeback and gain many investor.
I hope your predictions are correct, Crypto has long been critical and the lack of competent ICO productivity, if not as fast as possible will have a negative impact on investors and developers, because prices are very influential to increase their trade. In the future, I'm sure Crypto will continue to grow and be trusted by many companies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
February 03, 2019, 02:50:37 PM
I predict Bull Run will come back around the end of 2019. There would be many new project and cryptocurrency will continue develop and growth even faster. Government will have some regulation and amazon, eBay and PayPal will start to accept crypto payment. Grin

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 02:46:22 PM
In 2019 I think it's very difficult to predict. Because since the beginning of the year the price of coins has not undergone major changes. But we hope Crypto will recover and pump. And I think by 2019 more investors will return to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: