Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 16. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 02:41:46 PM
My prediction in 2019 will be new regulations and make us more careful and alert. crypto will continue to grow and grow. many countries will use crypto.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2019, 02:35:09 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

Nicely said. I think that 2019 will be a great year for crypto because all of those scammy projects, that just took the investors money and haven't done anything useful with it are going to be forgotten and slowly die. So yeah 2019 is a long awaited year where real projects will shine and make a new momentum for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
February 03, 2019, 02:20:46 PM
prediction in 2019
1. the growth of coin prices is very low even btc is very slow for growth to bullrun
2. Many new exchang projects
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 03, 2019, 06:31:34 AM
I predict that 2019 will be a Cryptocurrency revival, slowly but surely everything will be fine. moreover now many investments are already connecting that connect their business with digital currencies
I'm still very hopeful that despite wild swing of the market there's still a big chance for the community to grow. I predict that there will be more developments to come, its demand will continue to increase, and more people will become aware, be more educated, and will realize how truly beneficial and profitable cryptocurrency is.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 03, 2019, 06:00:42 AM
Im starting to worried about future of cryptocurrency is this situation never change. People will slowly leave cryptocurrency and look for other oppurtunity. I hope this year crypto can comeback and gain many investor.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 03, 2019, 04:48:44 AM
I predict that 2019 will be a Cryptocurrency revival, slowly but surely everything will be fine. moreover now many investments are already connecting that connect their business with digital currencies
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
February 03, 2019, 04:38:35 AM
I've really have my own decision which is holding still my investments in a further hope of the currency to grow on this kind of situation. But still it is hard to know if it will increase their value in the market even though the the team of the platform make some changes to get their target price increased.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 04:14:52 AM
I think more or less it will be like 2018. No infinite return but crypto market sent up its feed in world in more legitimate day. Last year many govt start think about it and now they will try to implement it in one or more way. Crypto acceptence will definately increase this year
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
February 03, 2019, 04:14:46 AM
Life's shock continues. and I am also very confident that this year Crypto will repeat its glory like 2017. I am worried, if things do not change, many will leave Crypto. and it will have a negative impact on the continuity of crypto.
Of course, we all expect this year's increase, because prices have been very worrying in the exchange market, prices have continued to decline little by little, nor do I want to see other people being very affected by this decline.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 03, 2019, 04:07:04 AM
Life's shock continues. and I am also very confident that this year Crypto will repeat its glory like 2017. I am worried, if things do not change, many will leave Crypto. and it will have a negative impact on the continuity of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
February 03, 2019, 04:06:40 AM
Crypto currency already been a important thing in worldwide payment system. We can expect a lot of positive news very soon. I beleive 2018 was little bit horrible for worldwde crypto investors but 2019 will bring positive air.  

Many countries around the world  will accept crypto legally IMO. That time isn't too far when we will start our day with crypto payment and also ending the day with that.
Activity: 1764
February 03, 2019, 03:52:36 AM
If ethereum releases its update and if the long-awaited bakkt exchange opens and also if bitcoin futures will start working, then the market will have to grow at least a little, but the main question is whether it will be all in 2019?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 03:49:23 AM
According to me 2019 is best year for crypto. In this year many crypto education centers will start. Government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying. In this year some projects will die & some new projects will start.
Activity: 350
February 03, 2019, 03:40:53 AM
Many people expect that this year there will be an active growth of the crypto market, you just need to be patient. Of course, last year there was a very long and painful drop in the market due to manipulations, loss of investor interest and government actions. But in any case, good cryptocurrencies will definitely restore their successful positions.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 07:30:19 PM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

Stablecoins die and in enter independent money! I first read about a 'non stable' stable coin from Ampleforth which I found interesting.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
January 18, 2019, 07:08:04 PM
I think I don't want more predictions about the market in 2019. Too many predictions and then they can't be realized. However, what you have listed are actually not a kind of prediction, That is the fact the the life still must go on and the market recover. In 2019, I don't think of the bullrun, only expecting for the market recovery maximally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 06:58:12 PM
for myself, I predict the possibility that prices will remain stable at current prices because since the new year prices are still the same, the movement is still around the price of last year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
January 18, 2019, 05:43:38 PM
I think that in the 2019th year we will see the beginning of the market recovery. I think that at the end of 2019 we will see a Bitcoin price above 10,000. I am optimistic and I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 18, 2019, 05:22:50 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

yes is a fairly fair prediction nothing new will happen this year at least that the market does not become bull, maybe eos surpasses eth at the end of the year...
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
January 18, 2019, 05:07:55 PM
The third one. And my prediction is flat. I don’t see any grows indicators.
Pages:
Jump to: