Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 12. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 09:56:45 PM
Indeed, no one can accurately predict the crypto market, all of these have unstable values, we only have opinions and expectations if the market will gradually improve and positive news is always needed to support the development of crypto well.
February 14, 2019, 09:14:40 PM
Well, no one can really predict the future of anything, especially the crypto market which is highly unpredictable and volatile. But I want to make an assumption that the ETF will be approved this 2019. It's long been pending, and I don't see any reason for the government not to approve it now, especially that its proponents are doing their best to correct the errors of the past proposal and to comply with the SEC requirements. Bull run is also highly probable subsequent to that. I also do believe that every year in crypto is a year of education, regardless of the situation of the market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
February 14, 2019, 09:08:02 PM
This year could be an interesting thing for crypto, especially during the previous 2 years we have seen the development of crypto as a "friend", as a profitable investment; and on the other hand as "opponents", which makes many people lose.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
February 14, 2019, 09:01:32 PM
I think most of 2019 will be used to find the bottom price for Bitcoin, with a little luck, we will see the Bakkt  approved and launched in the second half of 2019, and that would most likely start the next bull run and we will get new all times highs before new year.
I also think we will see new interesting way to use block chains.

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 08:52:17 PM
everyone's predictions are different, maybe your prediction is just that, even though there are still many other predictions.
If I hope, not only predict. hope that if 2019 the crypto market will improve and more and more countries will accept crypto.
yeah, many people hope to be with you, including me.

i think it will happen this year, we just need to be patient a little more. indeed it will be a little difficult considering the fall of the crypto market is too far away.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
February 14, 2019, 07:50:02 PM
For 2019, I give only a positive forecast.
The cryptocurrency market, even in the conditions of its volatility, will develop and I hope by the end of the year, investments in promising coins will give a good profit.
I also think that the prices for cryptocurrencies are very low, and in 2019 we will see the growth of the entire market by 50-100%
I really want to believe in such predictions. I also think that the cryptocurrency market is now at the lowest point. Most likely growth will begin in the near future.
I also really hope this happens, this year I want to see market growth, hopefully what happened last year will not
happen again this year so that at the end of the year we can get maximum profit
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
February 14, 2019, 07:32:31 PM
The cryptocurrency market, even in the conditions of its volatility, will develop and I hope by the end of the year, investments in promising coins will give a good profit.
I also think that the prices for cryptocurrencies are very low, and in 2019 we will see the growth of the entire market by 50-100%
I really want to believe in such predictions. I also think that the cryptocurrency market is now at the lowest point. Most likely growth will begin in the near future.
It will but it needs process, to build a big FOMO needs a lot of time and then it must be supported by a lot of good news to build a good fundamental that can affect the market dude. This will become a true story when you are seeing the last bullish trend.
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
February 14, 2019, 07:28:44 PM
A lot of asic were deployed on 2017. It will be nice to see ETH, ZCASH & others going ahead with ProgPoW and revitalizing GPU Mining.
Activity: 504
February 14, 2019, 07:14:48 PM
At the beginning of 2019 until now, the position of cryptocurrency in trading is still weak. This may continue until mid-year. In my opinion, the crypto market will start to get excited after the middle of the year. This is my prediction, how about you Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 14, 2019, 07:09:00 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
10. Bakkt , ETF and finally the final decision regarding the regulation of cryptocurrency. All this is necessary for a new bull rally in 2020 and this is what millions of people are waiting for. I would also say that we need to improve the quantity and quality of various digital dapp's, because they can make our life much easier.
Activity: 644
February 14, 2019, 07:04:01 PM
As my thoughts, more reputed companies will start blockchain projects. Down trend will continue for at least mid of 2019. STOs will more popular  Finally i believe 2019 will be education year about crypto and its market.
Activity: 504
February 14, 2019, 07:03:13 PM
everyone's predictions are different, maybe your prediction is just that, even though there are still many other predictions.
If I hope, not only predict. hope that if 2019 the crypto market will improve and more and more countries will accept crypto.
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 07:02:19 PM
Many people expected that it could make some changes this year, but still it continues on the damage done in year 2018, but still we can expect some good news because it is still February.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
February 14, 2019, 06:57:25 PM
My prediction Crypto will still remain sluggish and ICO production will increase but there is no price in the market because the feeling of not being interested in ICO coins is reduced so that many people care more about the USD and now USD coins already exist in several large markets.

So if anyone wants a high price on Bitcoin, that certainly won't happen this year.
Activity: 686
February 14, 2019, 06:56:59 PM
Surely many unexpected things will happen in 2019, there will be happiness and sadness.
Believe that in 2019 it will be better than before, restore the market, better ICO quality, and something new to develop Crypto. Confident because everything we determine is our own.
Activity: 640
February 14, 2019, 06:49:51 PM
I think that bitcoin will not grow much this year. But I also think that the Altcoins will grow. News on various projects recently positive.

with positive news, of course it will make coin growth in the market, but keep in mind that later if the second ETF is approved it may have a negative impact on the price of coins on the market, but if approved by the second ETF there is a lot of positive news this year .
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 14, 2019, 06:40:24 PM
I think that bitcoin will not grow much this year. But I also think that the Altcoins will grow. News on various projects recently positive.
Activity: 476
February 14, 2019, 06:37:20 PM
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 14, 2019, 05:20:44 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 03:22:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: