Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictious.com | The Premier Bitcoin Prediction Market | Trade & Win Bitcoins! - page 16. (Read 33273 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
My transaction has 8 confirmations and deposit still doesn't show in my account. Is it normal?

We have experienced some delays in processing deposits yesterday, but this is now resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Still no deposit. I advise everyone to refrain from depositing until this is solved.

This bug happened to me, I sent them a facebook message and it was fixed
Activity: 336
Still no deposit. I advise everyone to refrain from depositing until this is solved.
Activity: 336
My transaction has 8 confirmations and deposit still doesn't show in my account. Is it normal?
I'm not sure this is the right thread for this, but I believe I'm witnessing a glitch with Predictious at the time.

https://www.predictious.com/economics/bitcoin-option-spreads/spread-usd-btc-dec-15-2013

This market has open orders to buy and sell at the same price, yet the orders aren't filling each other.

Sorry for that, this is now resolved.
Activity: 342
I'm not sure this is the right thread for this, but I believe I'm witnessing a glitch with Predictious at the time.

https://www.predictious.com/economics/bitcoin-option-spreads/spread-usd-btc-dec-15-2013

This market has open orders to buy and sell at the same price, yet the orders aren't filling each other.
question to Predictious:
why does your logo look like a toilet seat?
seriously.

Haven't you heard the toilet seat is the cleanest place in the house? So is our interface Wink

Activity: 333
Merit: 252
question to Predictious:
why does your logo look like a toilet seat?
seriously.

Can you explain why all of the candidates for Time's Person of the Year are bid at 9.90?

Doesn't this mean that they're ALL enormous favorites to win?

Shouldn't they all be Sells at 9.90 instead, as there's probably no clear cut favorite?

Hi Shadallion, On Predictious, users can set their own prices. In this instance, it means someone has placed a sell order at $9.9 per share. You're however free to set a buy order at a lower price. If someone is then ok to sell you shares at your given price, your orders will be matched, and you will then own shares. Here it's not ideal, this market is unfortunately lacking liquidities, hence the unattractive odds. We however encourage you to set your own price if you want your order to be matched.

You can read more about this in our HelpCenter article Can I set my own market price? How is this done?

You should consider including Cricket

Hardly any sport lends itself that well to event-specific betting

Cricket betting is banned in India and as an increasing no: of Indians enter the btc ecosystem, you are going to benefit

Thanks for the suggestion Maurya78, we'll look into adding Cricket.

Activity: 609
Merit: 505
I do believe "bitcoin new all time high" https://www.predictious.com/economics/bitcoin-new-all-time-high-2013/reach-266 has been reached and this contract should be settled.
Pages:
Jump to: