Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictious.com | The Premier Bitcoin Prediction Market | Trade & Win Bitcoins! - page 11. (Read 33272 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am a newbie to this market.

Let's take the example of Edward Snowden to be awarded the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
If I short sell it for 0.10 m฿, it means that I win 9,90 m฿ if it doesn't happen?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
liquidity seems quite low for the majority of the bets.
maybe offer less markets or employ some kind of a market maker?
I know even betfair uses a company to offer starting liquidity for every market (of course with bad odds), but it
guarantees an influx of new money and makes the order book thicker.

Yes we have partnerships with some market makers. If you know anyone interested, please let us know.
Activity: 252
liquidity seems quite low for the majority of the bets.
maybe offer less markets or employ some kind of a market maker?
I know even betfair uses a company to offer starting liquidity for every market (of course with bad odds), but it
guarantees an influx of new money and makes the order book thicker.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
If this site ever gains liquidity I think it would be awesome.  As is, can't use it.

They could improve that by offering zero commission for liquidity providing orders.

another thing they have to do hardcore marketing for Predictious coz its take time to gain trust and poplarity.

Another one would be a referral program whereby the account that refers a new client gets a share of that new client's fee revenues.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
If this site ever gains liquidity I think it would be awesome.  As is, can't use it.

They could improve that by offering zero commission for liquidity providing orders.

another thing they have to do hardcore marketing for Predictious coz its take time to gain trust and poplarity.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505

is the only way to log in and use your site and bet with bitcoins with a GMAIL Account???

Correct you need a google account. You can read more about this here.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is the only way to log in and use your site and bet with bitcoins with a GMAIL Account???
Pages:
Jump to: