Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1778. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2015, 05:36:16 AM
but if you have seen his performances for Monaco, you'll know this kid could be a star player

Star player? He is nothing but just a decent striker and thats all. I have a doubt that you dont even know about this at all, Id recommend you to check it out on youtube, check it for yourself and see if he is just a decent or another "star" to be player.

Lets face the fact of this anyway, Memphis Dempay is an international Dutch Player that has quite an outstanding record in the previous World Cup yet only cost cheaper than this " Anthony Martial " . Another sad fact is that most people dont even know this player exist until Manchester United signed him

Lets hope this will be a great transfer like what MU did when they bought CR7...no body knows what he (Anthony) can do for MU, but since I'm a fan of MU so I hope he will be hero from zero.. Smiley

Getting ronaldo type player is a one in a thousand shot most likely, its possible but even when they first signed ronaldo it was reported he was an awesome skillful player i recall.  Look at ronaldos first game on youtube, the kid was insane.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
September 03, 2015, 06:23:11 PM
but if you have seen his performances for Monaco, you'll know this kid could be a star player

Star player? He is nothing but just a decent striker and thats all. I have a doubt that you dont even know about this at all, Id recommend you to check it out on youtube, check it for yourself and see if he is just a decent or another "star" to be player.

Lets face the fact of this anyway, Memphis Dempay is an international Dutch Player that has quite an outstanding record in the previous World Cup yet only cost cheaper than this " Anthony Martial " . Another sad fact is that most people dont even know this player exist until Manchester United signed him

yeah is still too early say this kid would be star player, but both of this player have good skill,great finishing,fast. just give their a time to show they have good talent
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 03, 2015, 03:52:51 PM

Lets hope this will be a great transfer like what MU did when they bought CR7...no body knows what he (Anthony) can do for MU, but since I'm a fan of MU so I hope he will be hero from zero.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
September 03, 2015, 03:28:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 03, 2015, 01:42:40 PM
news transfer M.U

The 19 year old forward joined the club for a fee that could reportedly reach €80 million  Shocked Shocked

€80M for unknown player is crazy! Football has gone mad!
Football now has been a business to get much profit, not just a sport. Thats why there are many people who want their kids to be a football player in future. For the transfer bounty, yeah its a huge amount for unknown player. Actually UEFA have made the financial fair play regulations to decrease any insane transfers.
Activity: 504
September 03, 2015, 11:02:50 AM
news transfer M.U

The 19 year old forward joined the club for a fee that could reportedly reach €80 million  Shocked Shocked

Their will be Some Strategy Behind buying a unknown player for this much crazy amount, its just like in IPL cricket matches who has buyed high paid players mostly dont perform in that series well.

This all are eye washers for the viewers , the actuall pictures is something else related to swaping of Money and profit from the Team Account Books.  Wink  Shocked
Activity: 532
September 03, 2015, 09:56:36 AM
news transfer M.U

Who is he? €80 million transfer fee ? Unbelieveable news and only for a 19 years old player.  Shocked If his price is that, he must play like messi and ronaldo.

I also do not believe this, but after seeing the news on several websites and yeah it's true. I also do not know, I am very curious about this young man's game
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 03, 2015, 09:41:21 AM
news transfer M.U

Who is he? €80 million transfer fee ? Unbelieveable news and only for a 19 years old player.  Shocked If his price is that, he must play like messi and ronaldo.
September 03, 2015, 02:15:45 AM
news transfer M.U

The 19 year old forward joined the club for a fee that could reportedly reach €80 million  Shocked Shocked

yeah, The fee was insane. I think he is being groomed as a long-term replacement for Rooney. but if you have seen his performances for Monaco, you'll know this kid could be a star player

yes even the young players is more expensive than the star players such as Memphis Depay and Bastian Schweinsteiger.
you are right, we have not seen the quality.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 03, 2015, 01:13:15 AM
news transfer M.U

The 19 year old forward joined the club for a fee that could reportedly reach €80 million  Shocked Shocked

yeah, The fee was insane. I think he is being groomed as a long-term replacement for Rooney. but if you have seen his performances for Monaco, you'll know this kid could be a star player
September 02, 2015, 11:29:34 PM
news transfer M.U

legendary
Activity: 1232
September 02, 2015, 10:34:54 AM
i don't think man city can win a premier league this years. I see the odds to directbet for winning and his very low, 1.44 .

but I've been predicting manchester city will become English champions in this year, look at their games without defeat and the purchase of players they do

Its true they won all 4 last matches, but it is not a guarantee that they will be the Champion at the end of this season. There are 34 matches to be played, and anything may happen in soccer.  Grin

yes you are right too early to assess the city as a champion, but I just predict. when last year chelsea always wins in the beginning, they drove smoothly and finally they champion premier league  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 02, 2015, 10:20:15 AM
i don't think man city can win a premier league this years. I see the odds to directbet for winning and his very low, 1.44 .

but I've been predicting manchester city will become English champions in this year, look at their games without defeat and the purchase of players they do

Its true they won all 4 last matches, but it is not a guarantee that they will be the Champion at the end of this season. There are 34 matches to be played, and anything may happen in soccer.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 02, 2015, 10:06:15 AM

Im not sure anyone else can beat them its probably good odds even this early.  Chelsea,Arsenal,United all showing signs of weakness.

yes lets see half of the season, if the city continues to be ranked first and undergo a match with a victory, I'm sure city win a premier league this years.
manchester united but it should be a strong competitor at this time, because they do a lot of buying top players
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 02, 2015, 10:01:22 AM

Well, it's to early to guess who will win the premier league this year. but yeah manchester city doing good in last 4 match. If others big team still playing bad until the next 2 months, i'm pretty sure manchester city will win the premier league this year.
legendary
Activity: 1218
September 02, 2015, 09:59:42 AM

agreed lol same here man city are a quality team with a proven track record nothings holding them back LD
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 02, 2015, 09:49:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 812
September 02, 2015, 09:31:06 AM

Im not sure anyone else can beat them its probably good odds even this early.  Chelsea,Arsenal,United all showing signs of weakness.
legendary
Activity: 1218
September 02, 2015, 09:27:34 AM

hmm man city should get back into a winning streak soon I mean spending has increased so the quality of players must have increased a bit lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 02, 2015, 08:37:29 AM
We can't decide before Anthony Martial play for Manchester United. Why do you have to be prejudiced? Let's wait and see, I'm sure he'll become a good striker. United organisation don't pay 36 million £ just for a flop. They know better than us.
Jump to: