Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1779. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
September 02, 2015, 08:24:56 AM
i don't think man city can win a premier league this years. I see the odds to directbet for winning and his very low, 1.44 .
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 02, 2015, 07:18:54 AM
they did not buy any striker.

As a matter of fact, they did buy a 19 year old Striker, Anthony Martial for a crazy sum of money. To be frank this kid could be just another flop if you check on youtube you see nothing special about this player and in fact just another overrated player. I hate to admit this but Manchester United truly dont know how to spend their big chunk of money for a better player though, seriously awful  Cheesy

It's just crazy to see so much money being burned for overrated players. To be honest I still fail to see what kind of concept Loui VanGall is trying to follow.I doubt that Man United will play any big role.Neither in Premier League nor in Champions League.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 02, 2015, 06:10:02 AM

Yes agree with you, Manchester didnt play well because of the new player there and the player position may be isnt right for them. I guess MU just doing some warm up here. Still can't guess what is van gaal thinking  Grin

They need some transfer too. They sold Van Persie and they did not buy any striker. Also last year Falcao could play in striker position but this year they haven't any striker player yet.

Yeah, i think manchester united should buy world class striker and a player that can pump your team mental. I don't know why They sold Van Persie and loan Adnan Janujaj. and now manchester united don't have many strikers left.

yeah and they have sold Javier Hernandez to Bayer Leverkusen, they are too much bought midfielder in this season, without buying a quality strikers star to help rooney in front
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 02, 2015, 05:50:42 AM

Yes agree with you, Manchester didnt play well because of the new player there and the player position may be isnt right for them. I guess MU just doing some warm up here. Still can't guess what is van gaal thinking  Grin

They need some transfer too. They sold Van Persie and they did not buy any striker. Also last year Falcao could play in striker position but this year they haven't any striker player yet.

Yeah, i think manchester united should buy world class striker and a player that can pump your team mental. I don't know why They sold Van Persie and loan Adnan Janujaj. and now manchester united don't have many strikers left.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
September 02, 2015, 05:26:29 AM
they did not buy any striker.

As a matter of fact, they did buy a 19 year old Striker, Anthony Martial for a crazy sum of money. To be frank this kid could be just another flop if you check on youtube you see nothing special about this player and in fact just another overrated player. I hate to admit this but Manchester United truly dont know how to spend their big chunk of money for a better player though, seriously awful  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 02, 2015, 05:10:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 03:32:27 AM
Swansea is not a good opponent...

That's not right! I think you haven't checked Swansea's squad lately. They have great experienced players.
At home Swansea is one of best opponent for any team as they proof after beating MU

No I don't think like you. They have only two position in Manchester United match and these positions are goals.

Manchester didn't play well and furthermore van gaal didn't see what was going on. A tough team can easily win swansea in their stadium.

Yes agree with you, Manchester didnt play well because of the new player there and the player position may be isnt right for them. I guess MU just doing some warm up here. Still can't guess what is van gaal thinking  Grin
legendary
Activity: 812
September 02, 2015, 03:22:17 AM

That's not right! I think you haven't checked Swansea's squad lately. They have great experienced players.
At home Swansea is one of best opponent for any team as they proof after beating MU

They are a bad opponent and thats it. They are not consistent team like tottenham and the other , you see them win today and they will lose later soon. This is just starting week but you guys all said swansea is a champion already, they will finish 6-10 like usual

Tottenham are flakey, they will be beating any team in the world 2-0 at half time then lose the game 2-3, always been like that as long as i can remember.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 02, 2015, 02:45:55 AM

No I don't think like you. They have only two position in Manchester United match and these positions are goals.

Manchester didn't play well and furthermore van gaal didn't see what was going on. A tough team can easily win swansea in their stadium.
legendary
Activity: 1540
September 02, 2015, 02:22:39 AM

They are a bad opponent and thats it. They are not consistent team like tottenham and the other , you see them win today and they will lose later soon. This is just starting week but you guys all said swansea is a champion already, they will finish 6-10 like usual
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 01, 2015, 05:06:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
September 01, 2015, 03:42:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
September 01, 2015, 01:31:19 PM

Oh God! When will people understand that Swansea is a good opponent? Wink

Swansea is not a good opponent and you dont understand that MU play like hell in their match especially romero that is very weird in trying to catch a very slow ball like that using his hands. Romero is a bad goalkeeper and if navas will be in MU then navas should be the goalkeeper
legendary
Activity: 1442
September 01, 2015, 12:30:02 PM
Yeah I'm still wondering why De Bruyne failed in Chelsea. I mean, if he has good ability, surely the coach would always put him in starting line-up.

AFAIK, he didnt fail there just there was too many competitor back then. They had Schurrle and Matta before which leave him as the benchwarmer and also that Mourinho got a silly habit of benching a good player though . He has a decent skill and with worlfsburg he can show it off because he plays most of the time as the 1st team unlike in Chelsea though

Ad far as I know DeBruyne had no patience and grizzling like a baby. Mourinho said this is a team of men and no kindergarten. He was sick of that little nagger.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
September 01, 2015, 11:35:09 AM
i'm not sure if last season is effective transfer for manchester united. juan mata and marouane fellaini is fail transfer ever worth £70,000,000
i thought manchester united have no chance in title race  Tongue.
I think both of them are really important players for Man United now. Fellaini failed in two years ago because he was not given right position by Moyes, but with van Gaal he is really be good player now. About Mata, I admit his quality, I guess Man United have no regret after signed him.

Yeah hes a decent player but is not much better than a player like jonjo shelvey from what i saw in the world cup.  Transfers prices are insane these days.

You kidding? kevin de bruyne is better than shelvey. He is alot better and shelvey is a trash, you should see his highlight in bundesliga, from 50 match he score 20+ and created 30+ chances for his teammates and also best player last season in bundesliga

Well lets see how he does... hes a decent player for sure but i doubt he will do as well in EPL where every match is tough.  Yeah i really rate shelvey sorry lol.
Yeah I'm still wondering why De Bruyne failed in Chelsea. I mean, if he has good ability, surely the coach would always put him in starting line-up.

the point are manchester united has no power without ferguson, giggs and scholes on the field.

Yes, you are right. Even with the recent signing of many good players, Man United fail to live up to their expectations and lost against Swansea.

Oh God! When will people understand that Swansea is a good opponent? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
September 01, 2015, 11:13:50 AM
i'm not sure if last season is effective transfer for manchester united. juan mata and marouane fellaini is fail transfer ever worth £70,000,000
I think both of them are really important players for Man United now. Fellaini failed in two years ago because he was not given right position by Moyes, but with van Gaal he is really be good player now. About Mata, I admit his quality, I guess Man United have no regret after signed him.

Yeah hes a decent player but is not much better than a player like jonjo shelvey from what i saw in the world cup.  Transfers prices are insane these days.

You kidding? kevin de bruyne is better than shelvey. He is alot better and shelvey is a trash, you should see his highlight in bundesliga, from 50 match he score 20+ and created 30+ chances for his teammates and also best player last season in bundesliga

Well lets see how he does... hes a decent player for sure but i doubt he will do as well in EPL where every match is tough.  Yeah i really rate shelvey sorry lol.

the point are manchester united has no power without ferguson, giggs and scholes on the field.

Yes, you are right. Even with the recent signing of many good players, Man United fail to live up to their expectations and lost against Swansea.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 01, 2015, 07:48:10 AM

Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
September 01, 2015, 07:45:14 AM
De Bruyne is great player. How could you compare him to Shelvey, that's ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
September 01, 2015, 07:30:15 AM

AFAIK, he didnt fail there just there was too many competitor back then. They had Schurrle and Matta before which leave him as the benchwarmer and also that Mourinho got a silly habit of benching a good player though . He has a decent skill and with worlfsburg he can show it off because he plays most of the time as the 1st team unlike in Chelsea though
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 01, 2015, 06:45:54 AM

Jump to: