Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 620. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
January 13, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
Chelsea - Leicester GG & Tottenham - Everton GG
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
January 12, 2018, 10:36:30 PM
Chelsea finished the year strong beating Stoke City with 5-0 but at the start of 2018 they still didn't taste a victory in all competitions. Premier League they drew against Arsenal for 2-2 and again against them in the Carabao Cup they had a goaless draw at home Between these two also they met Norwich in FA Cup and made another goaless draw so for the past few games they struggled in offense as thy only had just 1 goal from open play and the other was from a penalty while their new signing Barkley is still not ready to start in so most likely not to be able to debut against Leicester City tomorrow So it will be a diffecult game for Chelsea but the good thing is that Both Simpson and Morgan are out for Leicester that is why it should be easier for them yo pick up the three points.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 12, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

Last season liverpool played poorly in the second round, that's what caused their points lagging far behind for a calendar year. This season Liverpool play pretty good, only inconsistencies that are still too frequent, inadvertently behind the back to make them often lose points. In contrast to Manchester City whose game they improved in the second round last season and getting bolted this season. Pep learned quickly the Premier League game.

I can actually see Liverpool beating Man City on the weekend even without Coutinho, especially now they have Salah back apparently. I think I'll wait for the full line ups to be announced but I might have a cheeky bet on Liverpool if the odds are good. I could possibly see a very high scoring game something like 2-2 or 2-3 but either way it is sure to be a match to watch.

I'm really looking forward to the game between Liverpool vs Manchester City and I hope the team that is led by Klopp can stop Manchester City unbeaten record in this season, let alone Liverpool have a player who is on fire that is Salah and I am sure Egyptian pianist is capable of destroying the defense Manchester City and made a lot of goals. Hopefully, they can win this game and make the beginning of the fall of Manchester City this season although it is not easy.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
January 12, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

Last season liverpool played poorly in the second round, that's what caused their points lagging far behind for a calendar year. This season Liverpool play pretty good, only inconsistencies that are still too frequent, inadvertently behind the back to make them often lose points. In contrast to Manchester City whose game they improved in the second round last season and getting bolted this season. Pep learned quickly the Premier League game.

I can actually see Liverpool beating Man City on the weekend even without Coutinho, especially now they have Salah back apparently. I think I'll wait for the full line ups to be announced but I might have a cheeky bet on Liverpool if the odds are good. I could possibly see a very high scoring game something like 2-2 or 2-3 but either way it is sure to be a match to watch.

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
Premier League standings calendar year 2017 (from 1 January 2017 to December 2017):

1)Manc. City      98 points in 40 matches (average 2,45 for game)
2)Chelsea          89 points in 40 matches (average 2,23 for game)

3)Tottenham      87 points in 40 matches (average 2,18 for game)

4)Manc. United   77 points in 40 matches (average 1,93 for game)
5)Arsenal           76 points in 41 matches (average 1,85 for game)
6)Liverpool         74 points in 40 matches (average 1,85 for game)
7)Everton           61 points in 40 matches (average 1,53 for game)
8)Burnley           51 points in 40 matches (average 1,27 for game)
8)Leicester         51 points in 40 matches (average 1,27 for game)
10)Swansea        45 points in 40 matches (average 1,13 for game)
11)Crystal Palace 44 points in 41 matches (average 1,07 for game)
12)Stoke             43 points in 40 matches (average 1,07 for game)
13)Watford          43 points in 41 matches (average 1,05 for game)
14)Southampton  42 points in 40 matches (average 1,05 for game)
14)Bournemouth  42 points in 40 matches (average 1,05 for game)
16)West Ham       41 points in 39 matches (average 1,05 for game)
17)West Brom      35 points in 40 matches (average 0,88 for game)
18)Huddersfield    24 points in 21 matches (average 1,15 for game)
19)Brighton          22 points in 21 matches (average 1,05 for game)
20)Hull City          21 points in 19 matches (average 1,10 for game) *Now in Championship
21)Newcastle.       19 points in 21 matches (average 0,90 for game)
22)Middlesbrough  10 points in 19 matches (average 0,53 for game) *Now in Championship
22)Sunderland       10 points in 19 matches (average 0,53 for game) *Now in Championship

Great 2017 for Chelsea e Manchester City.
Before Chelsea and then Manchester City, have made the record of consecutive vittories in Premier League.
Good average for Tottenham (over 2 points)
Surprise of 2017 was the Burnley

Well to win the Premier League, you will have to be very consistent, no wonder Manchester City are currently on top. And they are yet to lose even a single game in the process. But going unbeaten in the EPL will be impossible for them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
January 12, 2018, 03:21:36 AM
Premier League standings calendar year 2017 (from 1 January 2017 to December 2017):

20)Hull City          21 points in 19 matches (average 1,10 for game) *Now in Championship
22)Middlesbrough  10 points in 19 matches (average 0,53 for game) *Now in Championship
22)Sunderland       10 points in 19 matches (average 0,53 for game) *Now in Championship

Before Chelsea and then Manchester City, have made the record of consecutive vittories in Premier League.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 12, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
Found another nice value bet featuring none other than Burnley.  Grin

But I can't decide if I wanna get in on the +.5 at 1.88 or the +0 at 2.93.  Them being away means I should be going for the +.5.  But I'm a gambling man, so I'm going for Burnley (away) to win vs Crystal Palace, +0 at 2.93.

Not sure what, but there's just something about Burnley...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

legendary
January 11, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Maybe Liverpool's decision for upcoming Van Dijk is the result of the team's evaluation during the league competition this season at the start. We often see that Liverpool always conceded a lot in every game so they feel the need for additional strength for their defense and I believe Van Dijk can be a solution to the problems that Liverpool face today.

liverpool need buy big start to replace position coutinho
but buy van dijk i think is enough to incraese defender performance, because defence liverpool is bad
Losing Coutinho is not everything to Liverpool because they still have good players who can replace Coutinho. I think Liverpool will not be confused to find a replacement for Coutinho because I think that should be improved is their defense and bring Van Dijk is a very appropriate decision to strengthen their defense so that not many conceded in the rest of the Premier League game this season.

Coutinho is top class player, he would be missing in any club in the world. Liverpool did well though to bring van dijk although transfer fee is ridiculous, but that shouldn't matter too much as long as they can afford it
They knew that they were going to be able to afford it since they were ready to sell Coutinho for that ridiculous amount. Even though didn't like the prospect of selling one of his best players am sure the higher bosses definitely pressured to let sleeping dogs lie especially since they have Mohammed Salah performing superbly now,
Which team is not tempted by the huge profits from selling one of its players. But, Coutinho departure from Liverpool will not make a headache for Klopp because in his squad there are still many good players who can replace his role so it is also profitable for the players who are more often on the bench and the departure of Coutinho make the opportunity to play it open wide for them.
I think it was the best decision for Liverpool to sell Coutinho his mind is not with the reds anymore and we saw that this last 6 months he didn't perform as good as he used to be so Liverpool cannot stop in him and making huge profits from him will help the team in different directions currently Salah stole the show from him this season and I believe that Liverpool have strong enough Offensive players to compete on top 4 Firmino doing good. Mane had a dip but he should picked up quickly when he gets to be regular all the time now Liverpool maybe needs to sell Sturridge and try to get better replacement for him other then that everything should work fine for now.
Liverpool are not really going to miss Coutinho at all, but they were pissed by the manner that he left, With Suarez they were forced to sell due to the Chiellini biting saga but with this, Countinho forced the move after with his unwillingness to play anymore.
So true. All the Liverpool fans were not disappointed at Coutinho departure but they were disappointed at the way Coutinho did to leave Liverpool. I hope Coutinho does not forget the services of Liverpool so far to him who has raised his name so Coutinho really becomes a famous player of very high quality. Hopefully, Klopp can get a suitable player to be able to replace his role when in the field.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 11, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
Maybe Liverpool's decision for upcoming Van Dijk is the result of the team's evaluation during the league competition this season at the start. We often see that Liverpool always conceded a lot in every game so they feel the need for additional strength for their defense and I believe Van Dijk can be a solution to the problems that Liverpool face today.

but buy van dijk i think is enough to incraese defender performance, because defence liverpool is bad
Losing Coutinho is not everything to Liverpool because they still have good players who can replace Coutinho. I think Liverpool will not be confused to find a replacement for Coutinho because I think that should be improved is their defense and bring Van Dijk is a very appropriate decision to strengthen their defense so that not many conceded in the rest of the Premier League game this season.

Coutinho is top class player, he would be missing in any club in the world. Liverpool did well though to bring van dijk although transfer fee is ridiculous, but that shouldn't matter too much as long as they can afford it
They knew that they were going to be able to afford it since they were ready to sell Coutinho for that ridiculous amount. Even though didn't like the prospect of selling one of his best players am sure the higher bosses definitely pressured to let sleeping dogs lie especially since they have Mohammed Salah performing superbly now,
Which team is not tempted by the huge profits from selling one of its players. But, Coutinho departure from Liverpool will not make a headache for Klopp because in his squad there are still many good players who can replace his role so it is also profitable for the players who are more often on the bench and the departure of Coutinho make the opportunity to play it open wide for them.
I think it was the best decision for Liverpool to sell Coutinho his mind is not with the reds anymore and we saw that this last 6 months he didn't perform as good as he used to be so Liverpool cannot stop in him and making huge profits from him will help the team in different directions currently Salah stole the show from him this season and I believe that Liverpool have strong enough Offensive players to compete on top 4 Firmino doing good. Mane had a dip but he should picked up quickly when he gets to be regular all the time now Liverpool maybe needs to sell Sturridge and try to get better replacement for him other then that everything should work fine for now.
Liverpool are not really going to miss Coutinho at all, but they were pissed by the manner that he left, With Suarez they were forced to sell due to the Chiellini biting saga but with this, Countinho forced the move after with his unwillingness to play anymore.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
January 11, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

legendary
January 10, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 10, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1006
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 10, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
i have recently seeing upcoming match schedule for EPL this week and i found interesting match Liverpool against Manchester City and i would admit Liverpool decreasing their strength because Coutinho leave so this is first match without Coutinho and could be difficult match and probably Manchester City is more superior rather than them
I don't agree with you that Liverpool is starting with the feeling being inferior against Manchester city . They did play without coutinho in the beginning of this season and they were just amazing . I think Liverpool problem was only in defence not in middle court and I think the last recruit from Southampton van Dick will be a good solution for defence problem . Maybe now Salah condition after the injury will be the question . In an other side the position of Manchester city being comfortably in the top of the league with a large margin of the following teams will be a motive to the team to be less aggressive on the match . Still a can not predict who's going to win and I don't advise you to bet on this game but I still see an advantage for Liverpool . And if I will give prediction for bet it will be that both team will score
buy talented defender could be good to solved defence problem from Liverpool but i think Van Dijk have to adapt with Liverpool team and Klopp strategy so it took more time to him however Salah could be good solution after Coutinho leave but i didn't see any update whether he will played or not this weekend and Klopp was so worried with his condition and if Liverpool this weekend playing without Salah then i have to say they're still difficult to win
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
January 10, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
i have recently seeing upcoming match schedule for EPL this week and i found interesting match Liverpool against Manchester City and i would admit Liverpool decreasing their strength because Coutinho leave so this is first match without Coutinho and could be difficult match and probably Manchester City is more superior rather than them
I don't agree with you that Liverpool is starting with the feeling being inferior against Manchester city . They did play without coutinho in the beginning of this season and they were just amazing . I think Liverpool problem was only in defence not in middle court and I think the last recruit from Southampton van Dick will be a good solution for defence problem . Maybe now Salah condition after the injury will be the question . In an other side the position of Manchester city being comfortably in the top of the league with a large margin of the following teams will be a motive to the team to be less aggressive on the match . Still a can not predict who's going to win and I don't advise you to bet on this game but I still see an advantage for Liverpool . And if I will give prediction for bet it will be that both team will score
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 10, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
There were reports that Barcelona were looking into buying the defender, I am sure that it made Liverpool panic since there was no way that Van Dijk or any other will hesitate when Barcelona came knocking no wonder they splashed such a huge amount for him. He is good but not good enough for that tag.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1006
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 10, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 10, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
^ And Mane and Firmino and their midfield is decent enough to give Man City some pressure.  Of all the fixtures to watch,  I enjoy these two clubs the best.  This should be another box to box battle, and very high paced and intense.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 01:53:01 AM
Liverpool will face Man city on 14th January.It's more important match for Liverpool to keep alive in 4th position and participants on next UCL.Man city is already 15 points ahead from their rival Man UTD.Liverpool didn't lose their last 12 matches and they are playing excellent football this season.But Man city won't give any chances to red devil.Man city is no1 team on league table and they can beat Liverpool easily.So I will bet for Man city cause they have more chances to win this big match.

Honestly I do not want Liverpool to lose again from Manchester City, but Liverpool have lost the most diligent player scored Manchester City goalkeeper in the last 5 years, Philipe Coutinho and it really a fresh breeze for Manchester City. Well, still they have to win without Coutinho and have to prove to everyone that Liverpool is fine without Coutinho

Well Liverpool still have Salah though, he's doing really good in this season but without Philipe countinho is a big disadvatange for Liverpool. What i'm sure is this game will have many goals for sure. Liverpool with bad defensive and also both teams play openly and offensive.
Jump to: