Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 621. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
January 09, 2018, 09:39:10 PM
Liverpool will face Man city on 14th January.It's more important match for Liverpool to keep alive in 4th position and participants on next UCL.Man city is already 15 points ahead from their rival Man UTD.Liverpool didn't lose their last 12 matches and they are playing excellent football this season.But Man city won't give any chances to red devil.Man city is no1 team on league table and they can beat Liverpool easily.So I will bet for Man city cause they have more chances to win this big match.

Honestly I do not want Liverpool to lose again from Manchester City, but Liverpool have lost the most diligent player scored Manchester City goalkeeper in the last 5 years, Philipe Coutinho and it really a fresh breeze for Manchester City. Well, still they have to win without Coutinho and have to prove to everyone that Liverpool is fine without Coutinho
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2018, 07:21:58 PM
Maybe Liverpool's decision for upcoming Van Dijk is the result of the team's evaluation during the league competition this season at the start. We often see that Liverpool always conceded a lot in every game so they feel the need for additional strength for their defense and I believe Van Dijk can be a solution to the problems that Liverpool face today.

liverpool need buy big start to replace position coutinho
but buy van dijk i think is enough to incraese defender performance, because defence liverpool is bad
Losing Coutinho is not everything to Liverpool because they still have good players who can replace Coutinho. I think Liverpool will not be confused to find a replacement for Coutinho because I think that should be improved is their defense and bring Van Dijk is a very appropriate decision to strengthen their defense so that not many conceded in the rest of the Premier League game this season.

Coutinho is a great player, but Liverpool always has great offensive potential.
 Instead with the purchase of Van Dijk can finally solve the defensive problems and find the right balance.
 For me this Liverpool can stop the unbeaten Manchester City in the Premier League.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
January 09, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
Liverpool will face Man city on 14th January.It's more important match for Liverpool to keep alive in 4th position and participants on next UCL.Man city is already 15 points ahead from their rival Man UTD.Liverpool didn't lose their last 12 matches and they are playing excellent football this season.But Man city won't give any chances to red devil.Man city is no1 team on league table and they can beat Liverpool easily.So I will bet for Man city cause they have more chances to win this big match.

There are plenty of matches to bet on Saturday (13th January) as well. You have Chelsea vs Leicester and Burnley vs Crystal Palace as well. Chelsea vs Leicester should be interesting, although there are 16 points separating the two teams. Chelsea wouldn't want to drop any points, given that hardly any points separate teams 2-4.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 09, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
Maybe Liverpool's decision for upcoming Van Dijk is the result of the team's evaluation during the league competition this season at the start. We often see that Liverpool always conceded a lot in every game so they feel the need for additional strength for their defense and I believe Van Dijk can be a solution to the problems that Liverpool face today.

but buy van dijk i think is enough to incraese defender performance, because defence liverpool is bad
Losing Coutinho is not everything to Liverpool because they still have good players who can replace Coutinho. I think Liverpool will not be confused to find a replacement for Coutinho because I think that should be improved is their defense and bring Van Dijk is a very appropriate decision to strengthen their defense so that not many conceded in the rest of the Premier League game this season.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
How do you like the verbal confrontation between Maurinho and Conte? I read that the Football Association of England, will not punish these two coaches for the fact that they offend each other. Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 07:33:18 AM
Man City are realy the best this season i think 99% they will be the champions.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
January 09, 2018, 02:06:38 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
January 08, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
January 07, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
Liverpool needed a proper Defender at any cost because they are indeed lacks a class defense and with so many things at risk like qualifications for next Year UCL the competition for it is at the top and if they finished outside the Top 4 they will lose about €40million also they would like to progress further in the current Championsleague now they need to focus on a better Goalkeeper Karius and Mingnolet still not very convincing.
With the news of Mehrez getting closer it will be interesting to see who will be the starter and what will be the formation 442 or 433. Salah secured his spot at right side Firmino at the middle and probably Mehrez left because Mane not performing well enough this year and that is the predicted formation for 433 if 442 then Mehrez would probably take the role if Coutinho in Central Midfielde.
legendary
January 07, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
January 06, 2018, 08:36:41 PM
Liverpool is going after Mehrez to be the replacement for Coutinho who have been confirmed today joining Barcelona for £142 million. While the Algerian man is set to join for £49 million making him the second biggest signing for Liverpool this January the contract will keep him to summer 2022.
Man United have triggered the one year extention for Luke Shaw. On the other side City still wants Alexis Sanchez and they are ready to give the gunners 35 £ million despite he will be a free player to sign in summer I think it's not going to happen because it will be difficult to replace right now with one of their targets Mehrez going to Liverpool and Monaco is not ready ready to sell Lemar yet.
legendary
January 06, 2018, 06:34:13 PM
Goals on his debut and won the derby, a very beautiful night for Virgil Van Dijk. In addition to goals, he also played very well, being the leader in the back line, winning almost every header duel, scolding Karius when Karius belatedly advanced to clear the ball. Debut with full passion from Van Dijk.

Van Dijk is excellent player and I think that Liverpool did a good job because they lacked strength in defense.
Hopefully, the decision of Liverpool to bring in Van Dijk is the right decision to strengthen their defense. One of the problems facing Liverpool this half-season is the line of defense they always conceded by the opponent so I think bringing Van Dijk is one solution to solve the problems faced by Liverpool today. While their front lines do not have to worry about because they already have a very good attacker let alone Salah who this season appear very impressive.
Activity: 1008
January 06, 2018, 02:57:58 PM
City is a definite league winner but as for the second and fourth place,

As for now the are probably going to be on the top 4 atleast. They have the best chance to win the premier league but it doesnt really end until they secure few more matches

i have my doubts because Manchester United lack consistency in winning games

They are lacking in it but they still have a pretty small chance to win considering that manchester city lose few matches in premier league when champions league start . The chances for that to happen is pretty slim though

Well Tottenham Hot Spurs are currently fifth on the table but they can catch up ground until the end of the season comes.
They are on a hot scoring streak right now and don't look to be slowing down for anybody.

They just got a draw with west ham and they are not really on a hot scoring streak. More like they are inconsistent, you should probably count them out on the race to win the premier league
[/quote]

Well that is sort of a given at this point in time as to where they stand in the table and nobody even the team in second place can chase the leaders to even imagine to over take them let alone the spurs which are in fifth place as I had said before your response in the thread.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 06, 2018, 02:33:31 PM
City is a definite league winner but as for the second and fourth place,
[/quote]

As for now the are probably going to be on the top 4 atleast. They have the best chance to win the premier league but it doesnt really end until they secure few more matches

i have my doubts because Manchester United lack consistency in winning games

They are lacking in it but they still have a pretty small chance to win considering that manchester city lose few matches in premier league when champions league start . The chances for that to happen is pretty slim though

Well Tottenham Hot Spurs are currently fifth on the table but they can catch up ground until the end of the season comes.
They are on a hot scoring streak right now and don't look to be slowing down for anybody.

They just got a draw with west ham and they are not really on a hot scoring streak. More like they are inconsistent, you should probably count them out on the race to win the premier league
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
January 06, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
Goals on his debut and won the derby, a very beautiful night for Virgil Van Dijk. In addition to goals, he also played very well, being the leader in the back line, winning almost every header duel, scolding Karius when Karius belatedly advanced to clear the ball. Debut with full passion from Van Dijk.

Van Dijk is excellent player and I think that Liverpool did a good job because they lacked strength in defense.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
January 06, 2018, 08:25:15 AM
Manchester city to win the league
Manchester United second on the table
Chelsea third
Tottenham 4th

City is a definite league winner but as for the second and fourth place, i have my doubts because Manchester United lack consistency in winning games and Tottenham might be unfortunately this season because i see Liverpool occupying this position.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 06, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
Tottenham vs west Ham has just finished 1-1!
 Tottenham dominated with about 30 shots while the West Ham scored 1 goal in the only opportunity created. This is a big wasted opportunity for Tottenham as it often happens.

Yup.  It's embarassing.  I think we'll start seeing Daniel Levy sell some of their most priced players this summer.  And the Spurs' title ambitions will be placed in the back seat for the time being imho, after trying to go for it for the last three years or so.

Then Poch goes next for greener pastures.  I guess his next destination is at Real Madrid?
Activity: 1008
January 05, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
Chelsea third
Tottenham 4th

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
January 05, 2018, 06:29:59 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
Chelsea third
Tottenham 4th
Jump to: