Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟 - page 2. (Read 16115 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hi guys, sorry for the delay, i had to setup a new workspace, which caused delay, i will check the emails in about 12 hours, will make a list for saturday, sunday i will prepare the transactions, and when the escrows are back by monday we will send another refund.

Once again sorry for the delay.

That's a lot of PCs nemgun!  Cheesy
Thanks for the update. I'm waiting for the Skype.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like to play games, so I like all the combinations of games and block chains, so you are good

yes, seems interesting.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Hi guys, sorry for the delay, i had to setup a new workspace, which caused delay, i will check the emails in about 12 hours, will make a list for saturday, sunday i will prepare the transactions, and when the escrows are back by monday we will send another refund.

Once again sorry for the delay.

Activity: 2
I'm waiting for respond about 3 weeks. Is it so hard?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Well i've posted in Telegram as well and nothing . . . starting to doubt i'll get my refund to be honest.
You really need to be patient. The more times you needlessly post somewhere, the more this gets delayed. Every minute spent reading messages could have been spent otherwise.
You can use this email to contact the devs for help or send the signed message, i heard they answer in a day or two.

i can confirm that ethereum refund has been smoothly received from the first batch.

I've already done that and they answered me, but it's been a weeks since their last answer. Maybe they're too busy which is fine, but I'm worried maybe they missed my email or went to their spam or anything.
I'll send them a new email now with a "read" request! ^^

^ This has happened to me too, but I send from an exchange so I'm even more uncertain...
I'll send another email as well.

Yep that's why I can't sign, I've also sent from an exchange. But there is a solution, don't worry, they just take some time to answer.
Activity: 3
You can use this email to contact the devs for help or send the signed message, i heard they answer in a day or two.

i can confirm that ethereum refund has been smoothly received from the first batch.

I've already done that and they answered me, but it's been a weeks since their last answer. Maybe they're too busy which is fine, but I'm worried maybe they missed my email or went to their spam or anything.

^ This has happened to me too, but I send from an exchange so I'm even more uncertain...
I'll send another email as well.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
After refunds are issued out, will the project still be ongoing with another sale happening in the future? 
Yes, it will continue once the refunding is complete and the project has been updated.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
After refunds are issued out, will the project still be ongoing with another sale happening in the future?  The idea itself looks solid, and the team seems reputable (especially if refunds are issued out).  I'd be interested in participating in the next sale.

Activity: 460
Since I've never used telegram, is it important to use it in order to be able to get in contact with the devs? I'm not able to PM them in this forum.

Please contact us by Email at : [email protected] to process refund.

I can confirm refunds are being processed, received mine yesterday.
Xenio Telegram group is filled with people having received theirs as well.
If you have not received yours yet, you can be sure you will, probably in the next run.

Since I've never used telegram, is it important to use it in order to be able to get in contact with the devs? I'm not able to PM them in this forum.
Activity: 460
Hello, some updates :

Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin processed. Ethereum left (at the moment of redaction).
Once Ethereum is processed, we will wait for 5-7 days to accumulate accounts in order to process another batch.

Once again, sorry for the delay.

i like how you have handled the refunds, trust is not easy to gain, but i am sure a lot

of people think highly of you an the team even for this.

i'll follow surely when Xenio ico will relaunch.
Hello, some updates :

Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin processed. Ethereum left (at the moment of redaction).
Once Ethereum is processed, we will wait for 5-7 days to accumulate accounts in order to process another batch.

Hello again nemgun,

I've contacted [email protected], they offered me the choise of skype call (since I can't sign a message) and I gave them my skype but I have not been added in Skype yet. Can you please PM me your Skype?
Hello, some updates :

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
I send from Kraken. I though it would not be a problem as we had to registrer a deposit address anyway.
What procedure should I follow?
I, for one, think it shows good faith that all contributions will be refunded.
Have to be honest and say I'm a bit anxious about when we will receive it though.

Once I have received my refund, I'll be excited to see what direction the project is headed in.
And then I'll also consider backing it again as well, once the refund is processed and this direction is revealed Smiley

You should be Witse, thanks for supporting in NVO and Xenio, it means a lot for me. Let me give some updates : Over 200+ emails sent, we received 11 responses for now.
I have someone who contacted me on facebook too, i gave him my skype, this is for people who don't know how to sign messages, i think it is the most straight forward way to proceed.

Please guys Contact us by email at : [email protected]

The funds are secured and held by the escrows. So do not worry about them. (even i were to hold them, i would have moved them)
I, for one, think it shows good faith that all contributions will be refunded.
Have to be honest and say I'm a bit anxious about when we will receive it though.

Once I have received my refund, I'll be excited to see what direction the project is headed in.
And then I'll also consider backing it again as well, once the refund is processed and this direction is revealed Smiley

My thoughts exactly! I was worried after investigating in them and reading many bad comments but after seeing them act honestly, I'll feel better reinvesting in them in the future.
I also got reminded how easy it is for people to start hating just because someone else does, without even having a reason!

Allow me to offer some criticism too though. I've received your email on Friday, replied the same day and I still haven't received an answer (I'm among those who can't sign a message). It shouldn't take that long to reply to us, even a copy-paste-kind-of "we heard you, give us a few days and we'll get back to you" message would be fine.

With that said... Keep up the good work guys!  Grin
Activity: 5
I tried replying to the email that was sent about not being able to send a signed message through Metamask, and I have no reply yet. Is there any way I can resolve this through here? I would really like my refund.
Hi trolls,

I decided to refund everyone for honesty reasons, as a regard to the glitch, i though it is a better solution, we could have continued on the other rounds but for transparency reasons, refunding was a better solution. Regarding the Xenio development, the work is ongoing on a private repository to limit the amounts of forks. As soon as the refunds are done, we will relaunch with more development and results.

So please, stop trying to discredit me, it won't work, a man is judged only by his acts, until the proof of the contrary I act in a transparent and direct way.
Pages:
Jump to: