Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 52. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Good evening, DEVs! I believe it is a very nice project! Believable design, unblemished approach!
Activity: 13
The goal of the project is clear and the team is very reliable.
In the white paper, when we talk about the scattered P2P platform of wonos, which is used to exchange or lease any assets and services without paying money and taxes, then I have a question. I want to know what the profit method of our project is and what balance is used to support it.
Activity: 47
when will the token crowdsale commence? please i need answers urgently.

It will start on July 31st, you can visit their website to find out more information. All the details along with the prices are listed on there.
Activity: 11
Good news! I really love this project and always amazed for every news and updates. WONO  is a very creative idea from the team. Guys let's do the prediction and have a chance to win token.
Proven project with great tehnological goodies !
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
WONO is unique project offering decentralized p2p exchange any assets and services. It will be absolutely amazing to be able to rent my sweet car or my apartment without any complicated documentation. No more taxation expensive! I am happy to be early on this project and cannot wait for mainnet one day. Love this idea, love the project. I am going all in on this one. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 154
According to one of the new WONO Medium articles, WONO’s deal commission should be much lower than other centralized sharing services such as Airbnb or Turo can offer. One of the main advantages of WONO platform is a system of arbitrage when one side of the parties in a deal decides to cancel. If you want to learn more, check the entire article here: https://medium.com/@wonoworld/reducing-deal-commission-at-wono-to-1-5-lowering-operating-costs-3b126dd2172c
Activity: 8
I am interested on this idea. I'll watch this to look what is going to originate.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Team WONO is quite experienced. They are working hard with the details and marketing of the project, so this gives me confidence, that their launch will be a success.

i aggree they really have a massive team with many years of experience and also the PROTOCOL is going to be published In October and available for studying on testnet. Then development team will start working on WONO API and WONO CLIENT, important tools which create the user interface to create smart contracts and operate them — and first drafts will be available by December.
Activity: 154
One of a kind project that been made by #WONO bridging the gap between the owner and the user both investor and consumer or the one who need services like places, condo, cars etc. could simply engage directly thru the help of WONO platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
when will the token crowdsale commence? please i need answers urgently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FoundICO has rated Wono 8.1 out of 10.

The received ratings is as follows:
Main info:10
Finance:8.8
Product:6.6
Team:10 (3 verified)
Marketing:5.0

Check out the complete analysis here: https://foundico.com/ico/wono.html
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Having an arbitrator is really useful and much needed in sharing economy. Disputes between parties can be solved with ease and convenient

Activity: 159
Hey guys
This is the kind of projects we actually need, the sharing economy will hit the world by storm, and Wono has all the ingredients of a big success, I hope you all the best guys.
Activity: 2
Hey fellows. I am check in white paper on your project, It's truly nice!
Aesthetic idea, pretty good approach.
Activity: 249
I always like projects that have huge potential to disturb I'm talking about on a global scale. WONO will do just that by tackling two of the biggest P2P markets asset rentals and services. Allowing people to really startup all kind of companies right on their platform, ATV rental company no problem , Boats why not !
I think P2P services & platform will really start to take off soon.  I would like to see the option to sell personal items (Craigslist)  implemented as well

Wono plans to be the be all and end all of all cryptocurrencies. A common marketplace is one of their many plans to merge crypto into real life.
Activity: 31
I think P2P services & platform will really start to take off soon.  I would like to see the option to sell personal items (Craigslist)  implemented as well
The idea behind this token is definitely great as it's in the best interest of the future generations and the ease in which they operate their daily transactions.
Activity: 308
Team WONO is quite experienced. They are working hard with the details and marketing of the project, so this gives me confidence, that their launch will be a success.
This token is required to bridge the current gap between the people with blockchain knowledge and the people that have no clue about what's going down in history!.
Pages:
Jump to: