Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 51. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Are you aware that the banners in the first post, created by a user called WONOworld, on the first page are linked to radikal.ru, which, as far as I can see, has no apparent relation to WONO?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I appreciate and thanks for providing the solution for longtime problem in the rental industry by supporting the younger renters who have no credit or work history.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Where do you have headquarters?
Are you planning to expend your team if your ICO will be successful? It looks like you already have some strong advisors.
Activity: 11
WONO is a decentralized P2P-platform for  exchange, or rent, of any asset; like cars, homes, and services without  physical currency and taxation expenses.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
WONO combines functions of Airbnb, Turo, Upwork and TaskRabbit on blockchain, solving major offchain problems: high commissions, non-transparent ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and risk of fraud and deal cancellation.

They are not all. It also combines Craiglist which is also a huge product people love to use.

I really can't wait for Wono to be ready and I can use the features of it.
Activity: 112
ONO combines functions of Airbnb, Turo, Upwork and TaskRabbit on blockchain, solving major offchain problems: high commissions, non-transparent ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and risk of fraud and deal cancellation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
WONO is a great project, apart from the already mentioned flat and car rental, I'd suggest you guys use the platform to, for example, rent out musical instruments (also, DJ equipment or speakers)

also, bicycles or roller blades - for people who want to have some fun for a day or two with these but don't want to go through buying them separately
Activity: 43
 WONO is eliminating "Trust issue" which is considered as one of the major issue in the sharing economy. This will definitely boost the sharing economy to a greater extent!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello,
The project sounds very promising. I suggest you could add in the first post of this thread more informations about the ICO, schedule, token characteristics. It would be easier for interested people to have all informations centralized here.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I read the whole explanation of your project and it really is quite inspiring. Hope to see you at the top of CMC. You can do it Smiley
Wow! Wono is going to involve globally in daily basis transactions which will increase the usage of cryptocurrency. This will definitely help to stabilize the cryptocurrency Market.
Activity: 47
Being a multi-purpose cruptocurrency is gonna be a daunting task with an extraordinary amount of obsticles. However this team seems promising and have a very strong vision!
No More Currency Conversion expenses!! Only Single token Wono will be used in the platform thus users can minimizes costs in multi-currency and international payments.
Activity: 10
 Great team work is wono team I'm impressed project best project in crypto currency.This looks like a wonderful project!  I'm really looking forward to it.  I have a positive feeling about it.  The team looks very experienced and motivated.  I wish you all the best. Good luck guys!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
what are your key deliverable that will give you a competitive edge against competitors when they eventually turns to the niche?
Activity: 5
This looks like a wonderful project!  I'm really looking forward to it.  I have a positive feeling about it.  The team looks very experienced and motivated.  I wish you all the best. Good luck guys!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
“We see many attempts to develop blockchain clones of successful off chain sharing services. Airbnb on the blockchain, Turo on the blockchain, Upwork on blockchain… I’m sure they all will close after a year or so of unsuccessful market expansion. This single-niche model can work when clients use fiat money, but it will never work in real life if people will need to constantly exchange one token on another and use 10 of them. It’s inconvenient. That’s why we develop a platform which deals with all kinds of sharing” – comments WONO CEO Alex Esaulov.

One of the reasons this app will do well. Great vision!
Definitely a good point. Sharing services are in demand because it is a low-cost solution to peoples’ need. Imagine going out on a field trip with friends where all the equipment are hired instead of purchased. I believe a  lot of money will be saved on WONO platform.
Activity: 349
Merit: 1
I'm wishing you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Your devoted, everlasting fan & supporter.
Activity: 280
The project is very good and extremely potential with strong team. I hope it will succeed
A project may change the method of traditional property management help people can solve problems more advantages
Activity: 47
“We see many attempts to develop blockchain clones of successful off chain sharing services. Airbnb on the blockchain, Turo on the blockchain, Upwork on blockchain… I’m sure they all will close after a year or so of unsuccessful market expansion. This single-niche model can work when clients use fiat money, but it will never work in real life if people will need to constantly exchange one token on another and use 10 of them. It’s inconvenient. That’s why we develop a platform which deals with all kinds of sharing” – comments WONO CEO Alex Esaulov.

One of the reasons this app will do well. Great vision!
Pages:
Jump to: