Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 49. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 5
A decentralized P2P (peer-to-peer) platform for exchanging any property and services, which allows users to interact without a middleman.
I like the profitable idea, looking for a great success of the WONO! Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The core idea of WONO is to unite all kinds of sharing of both physical and invisible assets, letting literally monetize anything you possess, including your own human resource.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
We are waiting for a separate thread for the airdrop,have to follow this thread cause it would be pity to miss this opportunity. Any information available already about the giveaway? Amount? Timeframe?
The idea sounds easy but surprisingly nobody invented anything like this before. Thanks and All the best to Team for the Project.
On WONO you can rent out your flat while you leave for a vacation, or find a freelance job. Thanks to WONO .
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
I was looking at the token metrics on the project. I like the fact that 60% of tokens will be for sale. It is a red flag for me when a company allocates a very small percentage of tokens to the public. Wono really seems like a well thought-out project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
wono is blockchain base system that links rental service provider with those that need the service. it is such a wonderful project that has the ability to stand the test of time.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
It seems WONO can bring car sharing to the higher level for sure. Since it is really convenient to use, it will be really attractive too. Great job guys!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I read the whitepaper, It is really awesome that, competitors comparison chart which shows significantly, none of the competitors deal both with physical assets and services. Thanks for appropriately identifying the area which would benefit large number of users!!
Activity: 136
After reading the business plan represented in the whitepaper, I can conclude that the easiest way to live the "Real-world" more conveniently is by going completely "virtual" with the WONO platform. Good job by the developers!
Activity: 43
WONO applies outstanding strategies for creating and growing the community and building trust among members. So it is clear that, this project has lots of potential to succeed in the near future.
Activity: 19
Looks very nice.
A rather interesting project, brilliant results!  Good luck all.
Activity: 154
Sharing is quit spreading all over the world some local here in the Philippines already involve in sharing industry they offer their private home condo cars, etc.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I've been digging into the project and love the idea of cutting out the middlemen and reducing taxes for freelancing or renting of goods. Creating these new economic models will truly help benefit many, with more transparency and  and reduction of unfair costs. Like the fact that it's based out of crypto embracing Malta, and also great to see an ICObench rating of 4.6. Can't wait to see how the project continues to unfold.
Activity: 4
Hi, fellows! The plan will be useful. Vigilant website, impeccable approach!
Activity: 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MFbLZtO-Q

very informative video ive found.

I love this project, the tax free function, and peer to peer usage!

decentralized world is allowing us as people to save money and live better lives.

Activity: 7
Greetings .
I'm interested on this idea. I'll wait this to see what is going to occur!
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
In the near future, I will able to rent car, bike and other stuff included in the WONO platform at a very simple way of transaction. WONO is amazing project which offers decentralized P2P exchange of any assets and services.
Activity: 30
Hope many investor support your plan when ICO will start! Engaging job, classy project, believable idea!
Activity: 11
Congrats team Wono..this is a big start. Soar higher til the top.
Let us not stop supporting this project!
One of the WONO’s killing feature is lower commission, comparing to traditional centralized sharing services. Our accommodation and travel advisor Benedict O’Leary explains, how the commission can be lowered
Pages:
Jump to: